Guess nuhbody botha make a game 5 thread.lol

TheEducator

Miami dominated game 1 and lost due to recklessness in the 4th quarter. They corrected their mistakes in game 2. From then I knew this series was over in five games. The game of basketball is too predictable. Once you understand what you are watching there is 95% chance you'll be able to correctly predict the outcome of any series. Unless some random thing happens, like a star player going down with an injury or a scrub coming out from nowhere and having a big game.

I wonder if that dude still believes that the Spurs are better than the Miami Heat. :rofl: You would literally have to know nothing about basketball to even say that. Ridiculous.

sankofaa

will be at the parade, even though im a diehard knicks fan im feelin this heat bandwagon, feels good to route for a winning team

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
Miami dominated game 1 and lost due to recklessness in the 4th quarter. They corrected their mistakes in game 2. From then I knew this series was over in five games. The game of basketball is too predictable. Once you understand what you are watching there is 95% chance you'll be able to correctly predict the outcome of any series. Unless some random thing happens, like a star player going down with an injury or a scrub coming out from nowhere and having a big game.

I wonder if that dude still believes that the Spurs are better than the Miami Heat. :rofl: You would literally have to know nothing about basketball to even say that. Ridiculous.
ic u still suckin my d!ck....please stop ur foolishness because your analysis of the games arent as great asyou think they are...come down from your self made high horse buddy....and yes i still think the Spurs are a better team than Miami....funny thing about basketball is that just because okc beat the spurs and are strugling against miami dosent mean the spurs would have played Miami the same way...because according to that logic the celtics should not have been in the eastern finals...further,ore it shouldnt have taken the heat 7 games to beat them...so i dont want to hear any nonsense from u....uve been dismissed. your opinion means nothing to me bud .....

TheEducator

ic u still suckin my d!ck....please stop ur foolishness because your analysis of the games arent as great asyou think they are...come down from your self made high horse buddy....and yes i still think the Spurs are a better team than Miami....funny thing about basketball is that just because okc beat the spurs and are strugling against miami dosent mean the spurs would have played Miami the same way...because according to that logic the celtics should not have been in the eastern finals...further,ore it shouldnt have taken the heat 7 games to beat them...so i dont want to hear any nonsense from u....uve been dismissed. your opinion means nothing to me bud .....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
man i aint neva seen so many "Fans" on my time line.. lol.. all the waggonists jump on to ride the train lol.. oh my goodness....

JAM CREW

Producer
the fragrant foul is what killed the mood of Thunder from i saw that.....that was it and i know Heat going with it.....the refs didnt even look over the call

TheEducator

the fragrant foul is what killed the mood of Thunder from i saw that.....that was it and i know Heat going with it.....the refs didnt even look over the call
lol @ looking at a reason to blame this on the refs after a 20 point lost.

You guys got no shame. None.

dedetriniking

I drank the Lebron James hateraid for a minute...but after seeing what he has turned into as a basketball player....I tip my hat to him. The dude's a powerhouse!!!