Gun Fans>>>>>>

theunknownone

First gun I ever use was a 9 love it will take that over the 45. Been trained to use them from small but still love my sniper.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
the kick back from a pump action shotgun is ridiculous..and it is sooo loud omg.. i ended up with a buss lip LOL... and that for sure is going to leave a mofo in the ground....

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
the kick back from a pump action shotgun is ridiculous..and it is sooo loud omg.. i ended up with a buss lip LOL... and that for sure is going to leave a mofo in the ground....

Got that on order That's for me though....2 rubber shots first, then 2 bucks and the rest slugs....home defense...

TOLOMB

Red Man
a 9 and a 45 dont have the same stopping power.. a 9 will stop u but a 45 will knock u out your shoes
Breds for normal use!!! I don't know who alyuh going to war with that you need some big bazooka type ammo to feel sane... 98% of the time guns are used at a range, so if you got the need other than "normal use" just have 1-2 mags of hollow points.

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
9mm

1. Ammo readily available and less expensive that .45
2. Has the same stopping power for normal use.

I disagree with the stopping power being that the 9mm bullet is smaller faster bullet, it tends to go through the target when a .45 is bigger n a tad slower, bigger hole more damage imo.....

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
Breds for normal use!!! I don't know who alyuh going to war with that you need some big bazooka type ammo to feel sane... 98% of the time guns are used at a range, so if you got the need other than "normal use" just have 1-2 mags of hollow points.

.45 hollows still do mor damadge than 9's

TOLOMB

Red Man
I'm looking at cost vs results mostly. .45 will always do more damage than a 9mm, and a .50 will do more than the .45, but as you go up in size so too does the price. And with a 9mm if you ever have to defend yourself or property hollow points will give the effective "1 shot drop" just like any caliber above it for handguns.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
I'm looking at cost vs results mostly. .45 will always do more damage than a 9mm, and a .50 will do more than the .45, but as you go up in size so too does the price. And with a 9mm if you ever have to defend yourself or property hollow points will give the effective "1 shot drop" just like any caliber above it for handguns.

you can use any round and stop a person, its all about putting the round on target..

but we dealing with the .9mm an .45 here..even with a top notch .9mm hollow, it still can't be compared to the power of the shittiest .45 hollow.
the .45 is more than twice the power of the .9mm.. and way more deadlier .

it have countless police videos out there of bad guys getting hit with the .9mm and still be able to run,fire back at police..etc

TOLOMB

Red Man
you can use any round and stop a person, its all about putting the round on target..

but we dealing with the .9mm an .45 here..even with a top notch .9mm hollow, it still can't be compared to the power of the shittiest .45 hollow.
the .45 is more than twice the power of the .9mm.. and way more deadlier .

it have countless police videos out there of bad guys getting hit with the .9mm and still be able to run,fire back at police..etc
And I don't plan on being in any shootout with anyone my less the police. The recoil factor is my only issue with the larger caliber rounds for rapid fire on target (My groupings suck).