Guys would u date Rihanna ? yes or no and why

would u date rehanna?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Brothers would u date Riahanna? simple question

yes or no.. and give a reason behind ur answer..

little experiment, im looking foward to reading alot of replys.

DerMonger

Hells no....I'll go as far as to say if I came home and found her laying naked in my bed she'd have to put her clothes on and get out, just like Halle Berry (who I also feel the same about albeit for similar but different reasons) I think she just brings bad vibes and enjoys trouble.

And she's a servant of satan just like Jay.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Hells no....I'll go as far as to say if I came home and found her laying naked in my bed she'd have to put her clothes on and get out, just like Halle Berry (who I also feel the same about albeit for similar but different reasons) I think she just brings bad vibes and enjoys trouble.

And she's a servant of satan just like Jay.
werd i gotta agree wit u brother... those 2 women are just filthy

I'm gonna go with the first two combined...I've gotten to a stage in my life where the past is weighed less heavily.
damnn brother..u reach to the point where u know all these women have hoeing in their pass an u just gunna let it be an move foward.. i hear u brother.lol

DerMonger

What straight man would say no? Come on now.
Lol....man you making it seem like she's some sort of hottie. She isn't even good looking as far as I'm concerned. I can go in any club here on any given night and find at least one better looking chick than her. I actually liked her demeanour (liked as in thought she was ok, not attracted to her or anything) during her Pon de Replay , Don't stop the music days. I know musicians evolve but her behaviour and demeanour in public has become intolerable for me.

Looking trashy in public and flaunting your breasts for the paparazzi for publicity and being told by moral authorities in other countries to stop your attention whoring ways to doesn't make you more appealing sexually as far as I'm concerned.

DerMonger

werd i gotta agree wit u brother... those 2 women are just filthy
Man I remember when she first came out...absolutely nobody was raving about Rhianna's looks/fashion sense/sex appeal during her Pon de Replay-Please Don't Stop the music days. And nothing changed about her physically compared to today.

She was just a run of the mill chick with zero sex appeal to the masses before she started getting hoe-ish.

Now a chick tat herself, look all trashy in public, now everybody thinks she's hot.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Man I remember when she first came out...absolutely nobody was raving about Rhianna's looks/fashion sense/sex appeal during her Pon de Replay-Please Don't Stop the music days. And nothing changed about her physically compared to today.

She was just a run of the mill chick with zero sex appeal to the masses before she started getting hoe-ish.

Now a chick tat herself, look all trashy in public, now everybody thinks she's hot.
That goes to show you people have a trendy mentality when it comes to having taste in women.

She is average at best.

TheEducator

She was ugly when she first came out. She was only 16.

She is attractive now, I don't think she is stunning, but attractive.

G

Gladiator

NO..for the same reason I will not date Amber Rose...why would I want a woman who don't respect her image by being the industry whore