Guys would u date Rihanna ? yes or no and why

would u date rehanna?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
i wonder if all these dudes got only classy chicks in their repertoire... mi spidey sense tells me.. no.
These dudes barely have a repertoire.

The simple answer to your questions is 99.99999% would. The others like Derfudgepacker obviously has the g@y.

Don't know about date but I'd smash a few times. She is above average.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dont kno why these dudes hating on ri ri yes.. she is a pretty girl.. sure she got a big forehead but that aint stop tyra banks from bankin on hers... ri ri prettier than nikki minaj to me yes.. nikki look like somethin that come out of the forest in Narnia..

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
It's false bravado and machismo. Probably the only time these dudes will ever feel they can exercise any control in their mating rituals.

In the real world they get in where they fit in.

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
i dont kno why these dudes hating on ri ri yes.. she is a pretty girl.. sure she got a big forehead but that aint stop tyra banks from bankin on hers... ri ri prettier than nikki minaj to me yes.. nikki look like somethin that come out of the forest in Narnia..
Who is hating on her?

N

NaturalBornRidah

I don't understand your logic, just because some dudes don't find Rihanna attractive that means we are hating on her,if she don't qualify for a dudes liking she just doesn't make the cut for some,that's all.

Poca

Wait, aren't you the one who like to talk about the bit$$ and hoe$$ you bang in your mother's basement?

how dare you talk about filth?

werd i gotta agree wit u brother... those 2 women are just filthy

damnn brother..u reach to the point where u know all these women have hoeing in their pass an u just gunna let it be an move foward.. i hear u brother.lol

Sorry if it's not you....

DerMonger

Rhianna above average? Hahahah

Georgie is one ah dem cornball bannas that brag how dey got like five or ten gal and like they some playa. And when you see those five or ten all they got is a patacake and nothing else.

My girls have to look good, just having a pata and dressing skimpy doesn't cut it or make you hotter. I dont lash gal jus cause dey have a pata. Rhianna look like a 60s sci-fi B-Movie alien.

Like I said before if Rhianna hadn't radically altered how she carried herself from her earlier and pimped herself out....wouldnt nobody be looking at her. And no magazines would be looking at her for cover shoots.

Poca

Why don't you simply have A "girl"?

Rhianna above average? Hahahah

Georgie is one ah dem cornball bannas that brag how dey got like five or ten gal and like they some playa. And when you see those five or ten all they got is a patacake and nothing else.

My girls have to look good, just having a pata and dressing skimpy doesn't cut it or make you hotter. I dont lash gal jus cause dey have a pata. Rhianna look like a 60s sci-fi B-Movie alien.

Like I said before if Rhianna hadn't radically altered how she carried herself from her earlier and pimped herself out....wouldnt nobody be looking at her. And no magazines would be looking at her for cover shoots.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
just because you dont find a woman attractive means you have to demean her and refer to her negatively... that would be hating on her.. saying she's not attractive to you is fine... hell, i think any woman who finds Drake or Chris Brown attractive is drinking some serious puncheon.. but to each his own..

*Sugarr*

ppl will say anything to appear smart and wise on this board...lol...if rihanna even blinked at half of these dudes they would be on it...half of them are thirsty for regular jamaica ave chicks...now a chick like rihanna cant get no play...give me a break *rolls eyes*

*Sugarr*

so of all the billion of men in the world thats fallin over rihanna...its never anyone from THIS board hehehehehe

T

T-MAKAA

just because you dont find a woman attractive means you have to demean her and refer to her negatively... that would be hating on her.. saying she's not attractive to you is fine... hell, i think any woman who finds Drake or Chris Brown attractive is drinking some serious puncheon.. but to each his own..
While I agree one long paragraph about y i wouldnt date her isnt necessary, but if a guy find that her ways is part of the reason they dont like her, what is wrong with mentioning that?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
saying finding her ways is a reason for you not liking her is fine... she's a hoe or a slut or whatever else.. is like really? all dat..

Poca

notice that it's only the black associated ones who are labelled such names, while Hollywood/the entertainment industry is in itself "Sodom et Gonorrhe" (sorry I don't know it in english). The whole think is simply sick.

DerMonger

Attraction wise: Rihanna isn't even as good looking as any woman I've been with, so she'd be a letdown for me. I wouldnt feel good going from driving a Lexus to a Daihatsu

That woman out there openly giving odes to Satanic imagery in her videos. I don't care how attractive you are (and she isn't to me) I have zero respect or desire to affiliate with anyone thats happy to show such imagery. Same with Halle, you think I'd wanna date some chick knowing beforehand that almost killed herself over a man? When yuh tail end up like Steve McNair come and tell us how she was.

I can't even stand the sight of Rhi on the Tv or to hear her on the radio, the channel gets changed and the station switches. And yet in real life off Imix I'd really try to hook up with her cause 1 billion other dudes would? Lol. Whateva.

T

T-MAKAA

notice that it's only the black associated ones who are labelled such names, while Hollywood/the entertainment industry is in itself "Sodom et Gonorrhe" (sorry I don't know it in english). The whole think is simply sick.
U never heard that about Kim Kardashian?