Guys would u date Rihanna ? yes or no and why

would u date rehanna?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gladiator

So we have people in here who don't believe Rihanna can be rejected by a male poster in here LOL

Its because they put Rihanna on a pedestal and obviously see her differently from the male posters who will not date her..

T

T-MAKAA

Some of u woman look for argument i notice. U are the same ones who make threads about Rihanna talking bad about her and its usually men who defending her. Then when a thread is made u come in here and make it look like men are doggin out a woman or a black man is dogging out another black woman.

DSP

Heri
no

nothing to do with the gossip about her life because I have no idea who she really is but I wouldn't want to deal with that much negative exposure and spotlight in my life and she doesn't move me at all.

T

T-MAKAA

So we have people in here who don't believe Rihanna can be rejected by a male poster in here LOL

Its because they put Rihanna on a pedestal and obviously see her differently from the male posters who will not date her..
Its possible their life mirrors that of Rihanna

o_O (throwback)

Poca

I think that the live of many IMIX men does in fact mirror the promiscuity that Rihanna is supposedly have. Both aren't shame of their ways, so it's kinda funny to see that some of these men casting stone...

Its possible their life mirrors that of Rihanna

o_O (throwback)

DSP

Heri
I'm blown away by women being offended because men said they wouldn't date Rihanna. One person? How is rejection of one person taken personal by people who are not her friends or related to her?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i doh make threads bout rhi rhi, as far as i can recall.. cos i aint that pressed.. but iits always amazing to me, the ones who label her as whore or industry whore or whatever.. maybe them in the industry to know ? :confused

*Sugarr*

i can almost bet my life Rihanna wouldnt even glance at anyone who post on a message board all day fantasizing about celebs life...with a normal 9-5 job...sorry she wont.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I'm blown away by women being offended because men said they wouldn't date Rihanna. One person? How is rejection of one person taken personal by people who are not her friends or related to her?
read and comprehend... my issue is not wtih people not finding rihanna attractive.. to each his own.. cos everybody got theri preference.. but labeling her as a slut.. i jus askin if thats necessary..

T

T-MAKAA

I think that the live of many IMIX men does in fact mirror the promiscuity that Rihanna is supposedly have. Both aren't shame of their ways, so it's kinda funny to see that some of these men casting stone...
U wanna play battle of the sexes again today Poca?

T

T-MAKAA

i doh make threads bout rhi rhi, as far as i can recall.. cos i aint that pressed.. but iits always amazing to me, the ones who label her as whore or industry whore or whatever.. maybe them in the industry to know ? :confused
Chris Brown said so

T

T-MAKAA

read and comprehend... my issue is not wtih people not finding rihanna attractive.. to each his own.. cos everybody got theri preference.. but labeling her as a slut.. i jus askin if thats necessary..
That is all the media portrays. Are u kidding? Every week they talk about that. Even this last beef with Chris and Drake was about Rihanna nani according to the media.. so y point the finger at IMIX men?

DSP

Heri
offended?...more like bored and feelin like callin bullsh*t
I can only speak for myself

I don't think she's ugly, though I don't know what she looks like beyond the make up and media. But to go as far as dating her I think it would be stressful based on what she does and who projects herself as. That's my reason. I dont' think we'd have any common interests(core or otherwise) to go that far.

*Sugarr*

That is all the media portrays. Are u kidding? Every week they talk about that. Even this last beef with Chris and Drake was about Rihanna nani according to the media.. so y point the finger at IMIX men?
cause IMIX men are just regurgitating something they read with no real facts *shrug*...

T

T-MAKAA

cause IMIX men are just regurgitating something they read with no real facts *shrug*...
i remember when i was in love with Kim Kardashian and the women (chinky, bloc, triniameri, Taj etc..)on here said alot of hurtful things. Did i get upset? Well yeah. But i didnt make a big fuss

DSP

Heri
take your own advice

where did I mention about people not finding Rihanna attractive?

Last edited: