Guys would u date Rihanna ? yes or no and why

would u date rehanna?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*Sugarr*

I can only speak for myself

I don't think she's ugly, though I don't know what she looks like beyond the make up and media. But to go as far as dating her I think it would be stressful based on what she does and who projects herself as. That's my reason. I dont' think we'd have any common interests(core or otherwise) to go that far.
but u are saying all this based on what? some songs she made? u gotta realize you dont know her...u dont know the real her...her core...u may have tons of things in common with her. But most men working a 9-5 is gonna jump at the chance to date/sleep with someone with her status/bank account....lets just keep it real.

altho let me think....not a penny in the world would make me date Flavor flave....lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Chris Brown said so
:confusedyou mean the woman beater.. who's allegedly a good dude? :rolleyes: maaaaaan fohwtbs lol..

That is all the media portrays. Are u kidding? Every week they talk about that. Even this last beef with Chris and Drake was about Rihanna nani according to the media.. so y point the finger at IMIX men?
according to the media... hard to argue with such a bastion of moral virtue like the media.... is jennifer aniston a slut to you? or angelina jolie? just curious

T

T-MAKAA

zzzzzzzzzzzz Sugar juss have a seat \_ (i stole that from u) wid dis 9-5 crap

Poca

U wanna play battle of the sexes again today Poca?
Tell me that I'm wrong?

Chris Brown said so

And? he was a virgin before her? how many women he had after her?

That is all the media portrays. Are u kidding? Every week they talk about that. Even this last beef with Chris and Drake was about Rihanna nani according to the media.. so y point the finger at IMIX men?

I am not defending Rihanna but we must know that the media is not known to be very reliable. Also like I said: those calling women whores, sluts and all shouldn't be throwing those words when they indulge in such encounters. I know that it's a double standard but they are in essence nasty the same way.

T

T-MAKAA

:confusedyou mean the woman beater.. who's allegedly a good dude? :rolleyes: maaaaaan fohwtbs lol..

according to the media... hard to argue with such a bastion of moral virtue like the media.... is jennifer aniston a slut to you? or angelina jolie? just curious
I didnt say the media was right or wrong. I want to know y u want to talk about IMIX men who arent saying anything different than the media and actually alot of people from BIM on fb who is disgusted with her??

T

T-MAKAA

Tell me that I'm wrong?

And? he was a virgin before her? how many women he had after her?

I am not defending Rihanna but we must know that the media is not known to be very reliable. Also like I said: those calling women whores, sluts and all shouldn't be throwing those words when they indulge in such encounters. I know that it's a double standard but they are in essence nasty the same way.
okay so the men are sluts and whores too. U can call men that if u want Poca my luv.

U guys arent gonna win this argument. im in the mood to win.

and i voted that i will give her a shot by the way.

Poca

I don't call people those kinda names. However, a lot of people's action/reported actions clearly represent the kind of people they are (imix included).

okay so the men are sluts and whores too. U can call men that if u want Poca my luv.

U guys arent gonna win this argument. im in the mood to win.

and i voted that i will give her a shot by the way.

and pls, get a hold of yourself. I have a reputation to maintain! ok!

DSP

Heri
but u are saying all this based on what? some songs she made? u gotta realize you dont know her...u dont know the real her...her core...u may have tons of things in common with her. But most men working a 9-5 is gonna jump at the chance to date/sleep with someone with her status/bank account....lets just keep it real.

altho let me think....not a penny in the world would make me date Flavor flave....lol
of course I don't know her, I'm basing it off of what I do know.
Her type of popularity and who she's associated with professionally. I don't want any part of that no matter how much money she makes. I got my own money, it's not as much as hers but it's mine. I don't need her for that.

I'm not attracted to her. You can not be attracted to people and it not solely rely on looks or status.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
This thread and its responses are funny. Yuh know how much man fock some ah de woman allyuh screw in allyuh lifetime. And ah bet some ah allyuh even went een raw too. At least with Rihanna you know her history. Better to know than be in the dark that yuh wife fock ah hundredd man before yuh com along.

NASDAQ

Rihanna is SEXY AF...i would date and try to go all the day. i just like her wave.
what people need to understand is what is for the camera and what is really her...
when she was begging her mother to "borrow de car" made me see her in a different light.

she can be nice a sweet when she wants/needs to

i catch that it BREED....breeeeeed i tell yuh

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I didnt say the media was right or wrong. I want to know y u want to talk about IMIX men who arent saying anything different than the media and actually alot of people from BIM on fb who is disgusted with her??
who is to say that i dont say something wen i see peopel on fb say somethin bout ri ri.. if u talkin bout mediatakeout and all them gossip blogs.. dont really study dem all that much... you acting like i threatening to burn allyuh at the stake :confusedi am in essence sayin its not nice .. thats all.. guilty conscience? waz de problem

This thread and its responses are funny. Yuh know how much man fock some ah de woman allyuh screw in allyuh lifetime. And ah bet some ah allyuh even went een raw too. At least with Rihanna you know her history. Better to know than be in the dark that yuh wife fock ah hundredd man before yuh com along.
for real.. i find it always interesting to hear these things..

Dr Insane

I can only speak for myself

I don't think she's ugly, though I don't know what she looks like beyond the make up and media. But to go as far as dating her I think it would be stressful based on what she does and who projects herself as. That's my reason. I dont' think we'd have any common interests(core or otherwise) to go that far.
lol dawg yuh over thinkin dis ting... most man dat voting yes did it just to put sum wood under and done... no long term ting just an oil change.

T

T-MAKAA

I doh get this.. the responses I read are saying they wouldnt date her because of her history...becaue they KNOW her history. You saying that some ppl may have slept with women who may have had the same type of history. Evidently if they were tricked or lied to they didnt willingly deal with such a woman. So u saying they should date Rihanna or their reason isnt good enuff because they know hers and dont know their mates? That make sense??!! Its a mental thing that it seems like u dont understand.

i wonder if all these dudes got only classy chicks in their repertoire... mi spidey says tells me.. no.
These dudes barely have a repertoire.

The simple answer to your questions is 99.99999% would. The others like Derfudgepacker obviously has the g@y.

Don't know about date but I'd smash a few times. She is above average.
i dont kno why these dudes hating on ri ri yes.. she is a pretty girl.. sure she got a big forehead but that aint stop tyra banks from bankin on hers... ri ri prettier than nikki minaj to me yes.. nikki look like somethin that come out of the forest in Narnia..
It's false bravado and machismo. Probably the only time these dudes will ever feel they can exercise any control in their mating rituals.

In the real world they get in where they fit in.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
Rihanna is SEXY AF...i would date and try to go all the day. i just like her wave.
what people need to understand is what is for the camera and what is really her...
when she was begging her mother to "borrow de car" made me see her in a different light.

she can be nice a sweet when she wants/needs to

i catch that it BREED....breeeeeed i tell yuh
child support b*tchesssssssssss lol