Guys would u date Rihanna ? yes or no and why

would u date rehanna?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I doh get this.. the responses I read are saying they wouldnt date her because of her history...becaue they KNOW her history. You saying that some ppl may have slept with women who may have had the same type of history. Evidently if they were tricked or lied to they didnt willingly deal with such a woman. So u saying they should date Rihanna or their reason isnt good enuff because they know hers and dont know their mates? That make sense??!! Its a mental thing that it seems like u dont understand.
You doh ha to get it ino. De point is simply dis, while it ha man who talkin all da shit about dey wouldn't want she because ah she behavior in many instances man who does talk da same shit will bull ah gyul an doh inquire about it. So they discriminating becaw dey kno buh in doin da dey makin it seem like is an important piece ah info when in fact it really isnt oddawize dey would make sure to kno any woman dey have interest in history. De people she bullin is public figures, if dey have ah cold it in de news. De man who some fellaz gyul or wife bull coulda be herpies carrier and she carryin it too normel. How much man willin to admit dey never see no paperwork on de women dey bull?!! So in de end while mentally some man cah geh past it dey probably bull(in) woman wid far worse histry an suckin she cyat like jolly ranchah an eh even care!

DerMonger

Post a picture of a woman you been with then. Since you been with supermodels and shit.
Every guy's preference in women is different, I don't knock any guy's preference, it's funny you got a dude named Georgie Porgie catchin feelings cause someone don't like Rhi Rhi,lol.

So here's a girl I've been with and I think she's better looking to me than Rihanna.

Last edited:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Every guy's preference in women is different, I don't knock any guy's preference, it's funny you got a dude catchin feelings cause someone don't like Rhi Rhi,lol.

So here's a girl I've been with and I think she's better looking to me than Rihanna.
On first look, I thought that was Nica.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Monger I eh knockin yuh preference buh da pic eh helpin ino :kicks

Chinks da woman look way taller dan da lil buck Nica :duck

DerMonger

Monger I eh knockin yuh preference buh da pic eh helpin ino :kicks

Chinks da woman look way taller dan da lil buck Nica :duck
Well I'z a tall banna. I only like tall women with a BIG beatty. I don't bother with slim or short chicks. If you don't reach my chin when we're standing together, I won't be approaching you. Tattooes I'd rather not see, but it's common nowadays.

I still think she betta lookin to me than Rhi.

DSP

Heri
lol dawg yuh over thinkin dis ting... most man dat voting yes did it just to put sum wood under and done... no long term ting just an oil change.
probably so

Every guy's preference in women is different, I don't knock any guy's preference, it's funny you got a dude named Georgie Porgie catchin feelings cause someone don't like Rhi Rhi,lol.

Exactly just like what you prefer in that pic you posted is not my preference. You posted that girl before in another thread. I do not think she looks better than Rihanna but then again back to your 1st sentence...

I still see no reason why people are getting uptight over other people's choice whether they would date ONE individual or not, then again I don't get alot of the thought processes on this board and many never articulate it clear enough to begin with.

Beauty definitely is in the eye of the beholder

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
G

Gladiator

So we have women in here who actually catching feelings because men in here don't care for Rihanna..:kicks:

Imixers are unique..so I guess Rihanna holds some type of sentimental value to them