Guys, would you beat your woman for ...

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I'm asking because I see the thread asking men if they'd beat their woman for posting a pic on facebook and people answering like there's an appropriate reason to beat women outside of consentual sex play.

Homotional klaffy ass douche bags calling me an idiot; And duncebats who lack decent reading comprehension as well as mental capacity finding themselves perplexed by my locquacity, both make me feel excellent :) I will try make my posts much longer and use even bigger words going forward. :) rey.

#NWO
Another silly repertoire ,

You like eating koochie

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
So wait Tweetz is really ah Lesbo in troot aought?
I'mma go ahead and apply this to everyone who continues to type this shit.

You are obsessed with some concept that I am lesbian even though I have said I have had the same man for years now so maybe it is you that is dying to bust out the closet. That would explain a lot of behaviour.

Bless.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I'mma go ahead and apply this to everyone who continues to type this shit.

Bless.
Guess to whom it applies dey might take offense :dntknw:

I notice more than one poster mention or insinuate that you does suck cyat so I ax ah kwestian luv. Is eidda yes or no but if it make you feel better to try and apply that dumb ass quote to me then god bless you luv.:victory:

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
So what are the reasons IMIX males (I withhold "men" for a reason), feel are legitimate for beating women?

SKBai1991

honestly, never been in a situation where I had to seriously consider it. however, if I was to walk in on my woman fvcking some other dude or if she was to come and try hit me with serious intention of causing harm, I can't say what I would do in that circumstance. I don't like the idea of hitting women but I've never been taken to that level where it was ever even close to an option so I dunno.

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
Are there any circumstances under which a (violent) physical reaction from a man toward a woman would seem justifiable to you?
if i was tweety bird's man, she would get a cut arse everyday, just fuh feeling she knows it all. lol :pilot: "know yuh role woman" wap, bap, cuff.... lol

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
if i was tweety bird's man, she would get a cut arse everyday, just fuh feeling she knows it all. lol :pilot: "know yuh role woman" wap, bap, cuff.... lol
I don't feel I know it all, but I am unapologetic in stating my views, so is he, that is what he likes about me, I can engage in conversation without him having to dumb down shit. When you have a man that has an IQ in the top percentile of the human population, he isn't looking for a duncehead claffy bird with no proper analytic skills, and who lacks basic reading comprehension.

The only hitting he does involves bondage and a flogger, while he hits it from the back and makes me cum :tekit, and I definitely know my role in that situation.

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
honestly, never been in a situation where I had to seriously consider it. however, if I was to walk in on my woman fvcking some other dude or if she was to come and try hit me with serious intention of causing harm, I can't say what I would do in that circumstance. I don't like the idea of hitting women but I've never been taken to that level where it was ever even close to an option so I dunno.
Really? Self defense I could see but if she is screwing someone else? I would think you would just write her off totally .... however ... you did say you didn't know what you would do, not that you would beat her.

How come no man said if she pass him STD yet? Kinda of thought that would come up first.

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
I don't feel I know it all, but I am unapologetic in stating my views, so is he, that is what he likes about me, I can engage in conversation without him having to dumb down shit. When you have a man that has an IQ in the top percentile of the human population, he isn't looking for a duncehead claffy bird with no proper analytic skills, and who lacks basic reading comprehension.

The only hitting he does involves bondage and a flogger, while he hits it from the back and makes me cum :tekit, and I definitely know my role in that situation.
can you cook? how many days a week you cook for your man?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I see ah pic somebody had post wey dey tink dey lookin sexy in dey bahchroom meanwhile de bowl vizuhble wid ah log in it. I would hit my woman ah hahhhhhhrd slap if she puh sumting so online