Guys would you lick the chocolate off

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
yeah go on and lick off the chocolate only to discover she is like 16 years old.

LB

Don't go crying to Dragon when he cuss yuh out for calling him names...
when have I done that? I tell him to fukk off all on my own. And you brought him up not me so if anyone should be cussed it's you.

LB

Do you think I will knowingly post a picture of an underage girl or you just hating?
oh stop with the hater speech. It's so silly.

She looks mad young to me. That is all. So it isnt a question of thinking you did anything knowingly.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
oh stop with the hater speech. It's so silly.

She looks mad young to me. That is all. So it isnt a question of thinking you did anything knowingly.
So why you made the comment, the post was made for men, and you run in here to comment about age. are you trying to imply I am a perv

LB

I made the comment because I am free to say what I think or see on the message board. And for all the things that get said around here mine is what you take exception to?!

Joke thing. Who is being sensitive now?
Hush

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I made the comment because I am free to say what I think or see on the message board. And for all the things that get said around here mine is what you take exception to?!

Joke thing. Who is being sensitive now?
Hush
Would you make the comment if it was posted by a younger male imix member ?

LB

Seems like you are the one thats making it complicated
oh piss off. I said she looks underage and Dragon went into some long talk about it.
Like he taking it personally that I made the comment because he posted the picture. She looks really young to me. How the hell is that deep for you all rocket scientists.

Stop PMS'ing.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
oh piss off. I said she looks underage and Dragon went into some long talk about it.
Like he taking it personally that I made the comment because he posted the picture. She looks really young to me. How the hell is that deep for you all rocket scientists.

Stop PMS'ing.

You are so argumentative yuh gon get a headache.....