HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACKTO BASICS

D Bandit

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-01 AT 09:04 AM (EST)[/font][p]Yeah Breds,
Just bigging you up on your B-day. Too bad ah can't be in NY for the big throw down on Saturday..."CLUB HIGHER AND HIGHER!"(*echoed out*).

Don't worry ah send somebody to give you some licks...you go just see somebody you'll never expect come up to you and say this is from Bandit...an' is licks!!!!

Anyways large up Palos and ah hope you see many many more.

From D' Bandit
and the entire KOS Family

WYLD FYRE

THE WYLD FYRE FAMILY AND CHAINA MASS OF MIAMI WILL LIKE TO WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU LIVE TO SEE MANY MORE............

B

BoxBoy

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-01 AT 12:04 PM (EST)[/font][p]On Behalf of V.I.B.E. Patrol Happy Birthday partner. I hope we really get things on track this year. I will do my part to see it happen. When we ready I hope you still have space for us cause everyone jumping on the Back2Basics Band Wagon lol. Say what's up to Sound Vib. nuff respect all the time.

Blessings to Back2Basics

D

DJ Bugga V

Cardo, Happy B Day bro. Ah hope all's going well for the year. Yuh ready for DC Carnival? Laters!

socavibe

Born2Fete - Imix Peeper!
Happy Birthday from the Socavibe Crew......We will definitely be there to represent at Higher and Higher this Saturday

BIG HEAD SPLIFF

Yeh Man nuff respect on your Birthday we go smoke something later I just joking folks, but people do remember BacktoBasics will be having a big Bash at Higher & Higher this Sat. February 10th that will be "SMOKING" so go out and show him a good Time.

Oh yeh! its also GB God Bless Birthday today who the party in Higher & Higher also in collabrating w/ Cardo & In & Out

B

BoxBoy

RE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD BLESS

Thanks for all your advice. May continued blessings shine upon you. Any one who is any one will not miss this one. Very Important Body Energy Patrol will not miss this one.

Magician

Spoil Brattz
Yes Yes We wanna give Jah blessings to Cardo of Back2Basics from Frankie & the Spoil Brattz Family. Wishing you all you want for yourself now and in the years to come. Keep bringing the Vibe!
Respect!!
Different Tings

C

CaLIPso

Happy B-Day DJ Back To Basic. Much love fron Tracy In Boston. See ya on the Truck in D.C. We share the same birth month. One Love