Happy Birthday Celia Cruz!!

Seawall

Long Live The Queen!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/53fig9Nk23Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Oh what I would give to have been there, on this night of magic!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AXN-_asIaYs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q56Z_dCu_Cg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nwr4bFPFm_8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
They've been playing Celia all morning on the radios in FL. Even the pirate Haitian ones :kicks

Big up La Reina! Nobody coming for her crown!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tW_BwauQ__0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Praise her versatility!

Dominican & Haitian styles as well.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rP8AQSUw5sQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gg1WSKIvdBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
So many classics

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qB5kSp03i4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She even tried passing the torch but these Boricuas couldn't hang :kicks

La Reina y la Princesa! Whatever happened to La India?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wcz6i2CYAIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Celia y Marc of course being introduced by Aretha who was also a fan.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ls-acEWGnzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
No place like home!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hFnJ-M81c3M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
BD n LB will appreciate and understand.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XRDiN53KoFo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bktrini305

So many classics

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qB5kSp03i4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She even tried passing the torch but these Boricuas couldn't hang :kicks

La Reina y la Princesa! Whatever happened to La India?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wcz6i2CYAIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Celia y Marc of course being introduced by Aretha who was also a fan.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ls-acEWGnzw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
she deh lookin bad as ever. getting old like the rest of them

bktrini305

No place like home!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hFnJ-M81c3M?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
hoooolyyy sh!t she sounded cuban when she was talking there. i figured as she lived in NY she would have started to sound like Ricans