Harry Belafonte:Beyonce And Jay Z Have Turned Their Back on Social Responsibility

NASDAQ

Is that your best comeback.

Bullshit, thats the problem with a lot of you rookies, you don't know the difference between a hustle and a goldmine,Roca A Wear should not be treated as a hustle,it was a real money maker and was making millions, he could of made it a legit brand instead of letting that ship sink.

Does Gucci,Kenneth Cole, Versace, or any other brand go out of style,no those brands are very relevant and are brands to wear when you have arrived, do even hear Jordans going out of style,naw they stay en vogue.

Even in the hood , a corner or spot is making money you try to get on it, you don't bail.

Stop going astray and stay on topic.

Lol.. see that’s the problem with u sleeping dudes.. times have changed. The NEW GENERATION don’t stick to old stuff like that, U suppose to know that u are one of them… it’s always “what’s the new hotness”.. roc a wear has a face attached to it and young people on a whole don’t want to wear old people clothes / brands.
Those European brands are now hot IN THE HOOD, now that blacks can afford them that’s why it’s getting so much pub.
.. Remember when burberry was the ISH? Now who rocks it? and it’s been around for YEAAAARSSSS.

Gucci n them other big brands DON’T really have a face attached to them that’s why they can remain relevant… who started Gucci?
they will eventually become lame in hiphop.. just watch

HIP HOP is different
Roc a wear was for the hood by hood people, it still sells but not like it did…,. The hood is on to the next one.
Diddy had to move sean john in the suits direction in order to survive, the hood been done with it.
I was in the club and this chick mashed on my J’s and I had to tell her to watch it, she skin up her face and said “ people still wear J’s.” so as much as u see the lines for the releases wrapped around the building some people have stopped wearing them.
U are a fool if u don’t bail when a hustle is no longer making money. What u don’t realize is that after a while the nickel and dime money coming in is not work the time, energy and effort. Especially when there’s a new hustle that can bring in more. U cut your losses.

Nobody is straying off the topic.. the topic has become bigger than just YOU hating on Jay for some dumb reason.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Lol phuckkkkkkkkkkkk this is comical man. Like you are reaching beyond reaching on everything. Like I have asked you before what dafuq have you done in your lifetime to be the end all be all of business. Either you are young, misinformed, or just an idiot.

That's not the point young man , if you stick to the original issue , you would get it , you're the one who can't understand logic, quit fooling around.

Like i said early you are a straight clown. where on earth would you (other than you intelligent deprived mind) would selling a company for $200 million be considered dropping the ball. Not only did he maintain control over the brand after selling it he also acquire $35 million in stock from the company that acquired rocawear.

Jaya was making more money when he was in DASH?? dude are you crazy. stupid and dumb.
The fool would of made more money if he kept ownership of it, Rocawear has flopped,thats fact, what you call selling the company for $200 million is what the typical phrase called '' selling out'' is.Nothing special about that, people who sell out are people who lack hustle and not only that, they lack loyalty.I see your a #################### who admires that.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Lol.. see that’s the problem with u sleeping dudes.. times have changed. The NEW GENERATION don’t stick to old stuff like that, U suppose to know that u are one of them… it’s always “what’s the new hotness”.. roc a wear has a face attached to it and young people on a whole don’t want to wear old people clothes / brands.
Those European brands are now hot IN THE HOOD, now that blacks can afford them that’s why it’s getting so much pub.
.. Remember when burberry was the ISH? Now who rocks it? and it’s been around for YEAAAARSSSS.

Gucci n them other big brands DON’T really have a face attached to them that’s why they can remain relevant… who started Gucci?
they will eventually become lame in hiphop.. just watch

HIP HOP is different
Roc a wear was for the hood by hood people, it still sells but not like it did…,. The hood is on to the next one.
Diddy had to move sean john in the suits direction in order to survive, the hood been done with it.
I was in the club and this chick mashed on my J’s and I had to tell her to watch it, she skin up her face and said “ people still wear J’s.” so as much as u see the lines for the releases wrapped around the building some people have stopped wearing them.
U are a fool if u don’t bail when a hustle is no longer making money. What u don’t realize is that after a while the nickel and dime money coming in is not work the time, energy and effort. Especially when there’s a new hustle that can bring in more. U cut your losses.

Nobody is straying off the topic.. the topic has become bigger than just YOU hating on Jay for some dumb reason.
Hip hop ain't shit either, people tend to think that Hip Hop is the end all and be all of urban fashion, wrong, right now there is a meiosis of the two, between ''hood fashion''and ''hip hop'', especially with all the metro sexuality shit going on the industry/hip hop, but let me tell you bruh, some shit never gets old, it just gets gold, this goes the same with clothing brands

Even with simple shit like Guess or Levis, when you reach a level of success or are in the hood, those two brands never go out of style no matter what.

Diccie suits, used to be a big thing in Hip Hop, but on the West it has always been a staple and always will , because it was being worn before hip hop.Hell people everywhere even had their own style before some hip hop trendy shit started, now hip hop is trying latch on to fashion from the punk rock and skater world,you dudes really don't know where shit starts and ends.

bhalistix

It is I
That's not the point young man , if you stick to the original issue , you would get it , you're the one who can't understand logic, quit fooling around.

The fool would of made more money if he kept ownership of it, Rocawear has flopped,thats fact, what you call selling the company for $200 million is what the typical phrase called '' selling out'' is.Nothing special about that, people who sell out are people who lack hustle and not only that, they lack loyalty.I see your a #################### who admires that.
NO!!! its called BUSINESS! if you blame him for selling it off and making a profit what would you have called him if he had kept it and it had like you said FLOPPED

dont' look now but the person i am rooting for is successful, while you rooting for the broke ass hustler. Smarten up of course that man is plotting.

you just have to come to the realization that you are rooting for the losing team.

"i am hustler bayyybeeee
i just want you to know
it aint where i been
but where i about to go"
lmao

GND1

You have changed from the original topic i think about 3,4 times now. Your logic is=Jay didn't keep Rocafella going so in return he is not a true hustler.

Seriously??

Even Cam and Jim who use to go at Jay on the regular will always and have always said in countless interviews that he is a true hustler and they respect his hustle.

"Rocawear 80 mil in like 18 months
You can Bullsh*t with rap if you want Mother Fu*kers.
When its all said and done, we gone see
whats what. Holla at Hov i'll be in the cut"

For da family

That verse was back in '00. He was telling you clowns the future years ago. Jay is on another planet...hate all you want.

N

NaturalBornRidah

:rofl:

:taunt:

I'm done with this, its obvious Jay couldn't keep up the same business ventures Dame Dash was running, you guys are nothing but fanatics and cheerleaders.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
NO!!! its called BUSINESS! if you blame him for selling it off and making a profit what would you have called him if he had kept it and it had like you said FLOPPED

dont' look now but the person i am rooting for is successful, while you rooting for the broke ass hustler. Smarten up of course that man is plotting.

you just have to come to the realization that you are rooting for the losing team.

"i am hustler bayyybeeee
i just want you to know
it aint where i been
but where i about to go"
lmao
lol you too mean but yes Jay Z is smart.

Are you saying then that since he has the same mentality as many of the other drug dealers that these black women and hispanic women and whoever else that date the drug dealers are SMART then to not bother with "the losing team" (which, in the hood, is every other guy)?

I want to hear/see a man say that. Cause you all big up these men for getting it however whenever but want to come down on the women who showing them bigups same as you, just in the form of sex and attention and even love...

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
clearly you are confused and would like to illustrated a point but your need to respond in essay form keep you jumping all over the place.

anyways move along....
Jumping all over who? You just had no ANSWER for the TRUTH. How convenient. I used other crack dealers as an example who have reformed.

And I brought back the point of how his crime was not something that was done as soon as he stopped, the effects lived on and on...and if anyone would take the time to do a documentary addressing the questions I asked, people like you would realize it.

But it's okay, cause he has moved on, and his life is the American way. Step on whoever, however, whenever, to get wherever, and get the most expensive girl you can afford...the one who you could never breathe on when you were at the bottom.

That's how you do it.

He is the reincarnation of American Gangster...Scarface...all that...

P

Pebbles362436

Are you saying then that since he has the same mentality as many of the other drug dealers that these black women and hispanic women and whoever else that date the drug dealers are SMART then to not bother with "the losing team" (which, in the hood, is every other guy)?

I want to hear/see a man say that. Cause you all big up these men for getting it however whenever but want to come down on the women who showing them bigups same as you, just in the form of sex and attention and even love...
Jay Z was 13 when he started selling drugs. A young age with peer pressure and a lot of kids make stupid mistakes. The smart drug dealers don't give a flying rats ass about random chicken heads and guntas they meet. They are very focus on their money and most times they are not using their heads downstairs.

J

Juan Dan

5 years ago mostly everybody was dressing, walking, talking and thinking alike

now its the same thing
different styles

big up all individuals
big up all independent thinkers

5 years from now jayz will be doing else or some other person with influence and erbody will follow
lol

N

NaturalBornRidah

Jay Z was 13 when he started selling drugs. A young age with peer pressure and a lot of kids make stupid mistakes. The smart drug dealers don't give a flying rats ass about random chicken heads and guntas they meet. They are very focus on their money and most times they are not using their heads downstairs.
Jay-z is definitely one of those drug dealers who did not have self control and was reckless with his money simpin on a b!tch, even in his lyrics it reflects his bad habits and still has a knack for a project chick,whether just a song or not it says something subconsciously.

[Verse 2 - Jay-Z-''Girls,Girls,and Girls.'']
I got this young chick, she so immature
She like, why you don't buy me Reeboks no more
Like to show out in public, throw tantrums on the floor
Got to toss a couple dollars just to shut up her holla
Got a project chick that plays her part

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LUg7G3CPos0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
look at
1:56 to 2:05

NASDAQ

Hip hop ain't shit either, people tend to think that Hip Hop is the end all and be all of urban fashion, wrong, right now there is a meiosis of the two, between ''hood fashion''and ''hip hop'', especially with all the metro sexuality shit going on the industry/hip hop, but let me tell you bruh, some shit never gets old, it just gets gold, this goes the same with clothing brands

Even with simple shit like Guess or Levis, when you reach a level of success or are in the hood, those two brands never go out of style no matter what.

Diccie suits, used to be a big thing in Hip Hop, but on the West it has always been a staple and always will , because it was being worn before hip hop.Hell people everywhere even had their own style before some hip hop trendy shit started, now hip hop is trying latch on to fashion from the punk rock and skater world,you dudes really don't know where shit starts and ends.
It doesn't matter where it starts n ends, when HIPHOP gets a hold of it THEN it takes OFFF. why do u think all those companies are trying to appeal to the "URBAN" demographic aka young blacks/ latinos. if we dont say it's a go then it's not a go.
YES rocker/ skater styles were around before hophop started doing it but Hiphop made it universal

N

NaturalBornRidah

It doesn't matter where it starts n ends, when HIPHOP gets a hold of it THEN it takes OFFF. why do u think all those companies are trying to appeal to the "URBAN" demographic aka young blacks/ latinos. if we dont say it's a go then it's not a go.
YES rocker/ skater styles were around before hophop started doing it but Hiphop made it universal
People don't care about hip hop anymore in the hood its done with.

P

Pebbles362436

Jay-z is definitely one of those drug dealers who did not have self control and was reckless with his money simpin on a b!tch, even in his lyrics it reflects his bad habits and still has a knack for a project chick,whether just a song or not it says something subconsciously.

[Verse 2 - Jay-Z-''Girls,Girls,and Girls.'']
I got this young chick, she so immature
She like, why you don't buy me Reeboks no more
Like to show out in public, throw tantrums on the floor
Got to toss a couple dollars just to shut up her holla
Got a project chick that plays her part

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LUg7G3CPos0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
look at
1:56 to 2:05
I'm not a Jay Z fan never brought one album. So I'm talking about ex clients I worked with. Who don't see inside a jail cell and don't have babymama drama and are loaded etc. They mastered manipulating the "system" Some develop a very cold attitudes towards women because they come a dime a dozen. So after a point all chicken heads are the same to them. The women sometimes have very low self esteem/self respect for themselves. Some women they don't even know and are often in denial that they are getting played, disrespected and manipulated by some of these men.

bhalistix

It is I

i have no idea what you are trying to ask me. If your game as a female hustler is to cop a little ride, and some prada shoes from a millionaire you aint a hustler babe, you are a whore. If you whore game takes you to the penthouse, driver, and your own bank account you aint a whore you a hustler. lmao

i don't know anyone for getting what the got man or woman. Koren Stephane (dont know how you spell it) is a hustler.

NASDAQ

People don't care about hip hop anymore in the hood its done with.
lmao.. riiiight hiphop is forever.

u cant kill a culture, only bandwagon ass dudes will move on and start listening to country music or some other shit.

real hiphop heads will never stop

#weUPinhere

N

NaturalBornRidah

I'm not a Jay Z fan never brought one album. So I'm talking about ex clients I worked with. Who don't see inside a jail cell and don't have babymama drama and are loaded etc. They mastered manipulating the "system" Some develop a very cold attitudes towards women because they come a dime a dozen. So after a point all chicken heads are the same to them. The women sometimes have very low self esteem/self respect for themselves. Some women they don't even know and are often in denial that they are getting played, disrespected and manipulated by some of these men.
These dudes aren't drug dealers are they,there are many hustlers I know but ain't none of them that slick enough to stay way from jail,they may beat cases but they are going to have to see county jail at least.

N

NaturalBornRidah

i have no idea what you are trying to ask me. If your game as a female hustler is to cop a little ride, and some prada shoes from a millionaire you aint a hustler babe, you are a whore. If you whore game takes you to the penthouse, driver, and your own bank account you aint a whore you a hustler. lmao

i don't know anyone for getting what the got man or woman. Koren Stephane (dont know how you spell it) is a hustler.
You're whole understanding of hoein' is wrong, if the chick is getting prada and getting a whip , she is still pulling a slick move, she is hustlin but she is hoein', its still not that more lavish if she going to the penthouse, she could be a homeless hobo dressed up for the night to shackiup with some dude because she has no where to go.But its still hoein' no matter what level its on.