Harry Belafonte:Beyonce And Jay Z Have Turned Their Back on Social Responsibility

P

Pebbles362436

These dudes aren't drug dealers are they,there are many hustlers I know but ain't none of them that slick enough to stay way from jail,they may beat cases but they are going to have to see county jail at least.
I just peep the video.lol My homegirl dated Biz and we all use to die with them making out on campus. We use to give her picong and be like girl don't you tell anybody that Biz is your man YUCK!!!LOL She is an attorney now and I could blackmail her. But thoes that go to jail some of them come out smarter and more manipulative. Then you have those that can use their money and connects to avoid ever seeing inside a jail cell. Like the Paris Hilton types not in the media.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9aofoBrFNdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

N

NaturalBornRidah

I just peep the video.lol My homegirl dated Biz and we all use to die with them making out on campus. We use to give her picong and be like girl don't you tell anybody that Biz is your man YUCK!!!LOL She is an attorney now and I could blackmail her. But thoes that go to jail some of them come out smarter and more manipulative. Then you have those that can use their money and connects to avoid ever seeing inside a jail cell. Like the Paris Hilton types not in the media.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9aofoBrFNdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
What about the rapper/soca stars you dated?Aww forget I asked.

Its cool if you as a hustler never caught a case but its very rare ,at the same time its many dudes who may seem to hold the uncanny ability to evade the law but they are nothing but informants lowley.

N

NaturalBornRidah

That's not the point young man , if you stick to the original issue , you would get it , you're the one who can't understand logic, quit fooling around.

You have changed from the original topic i think about 3,4 times now. Your logic is=Jay didn't keep Rocafella going so in return he is not a true hustler.

Seriously??

Even Cam and Jim who use to go at Jay on the regular will always and have always said in countless interviews that he is a true hustler and they respect his hustle.

"Rocawear 80 mil in like 18 months
You can Bullsh*t with rap if you want Mother Fu*kers.
When its all said and done, we gone see
whats what. Holla at Hov i'll be in the cut"
For the record playboy it was you and the two others who chose to misconstrue thangs.

You stated that Jay-z has substantially helped the community through scholarship programs,
-I told you about his inconspicuous methods through fundraisers and other adjacent Non Profit Programs tied with his foundation.

You stated Jay-z small throw outs to the needy were very big,
- I told you he won't help out homeless strangers or the starving if he can't help out his own partners who help to make him.

You stated that fool owed nobody nothing cause he made those business ventures on his own
-I stated that the fell through after he Dame Dash and other business partners were no longer part of it.

You then countered to say that is still a hustler
-I told you a hustler would know never let a good grind go, just like he would never let a real money making corner go.

Its you and others who chose to get emotional about this shit thats why you utter his lyrics like cheerleaders.

Get ya shit together,

bhalistix

It is I
You're whole understanding of hoein' is wrong, if the chick is getting prada and getting a whip , she is still pulling a slick move, she is hustlin but she is hoein', its still not that more lavish if she going to the penthouse, she could be a homeless hobo dressed up for the night to shackiup with some dude because she has no where to go.But its still hoein' no matter what level its on.
people are entitled to their opinion

P

Pebbles362436

What about the rapper/soca stars you dated?Aww forget I asked.
Its cool if you as a hustler never caught a case but its very rare ,at the same time its many dudes who may seem to hold the uncanny ability to evade the law but they are nothing but informants lowley.
Me date and claim a rapper/soca star as my man?lol :rofl: No I'm picky. However, I dated 1 NFL player and the other 2 was before they became famous celebs. So they don't count in my book.lol

They were not hustlers on the street team is all I am going to say about them.