Has IMIX become a haven for rastafarian fanatics?

Ras_Apache

So did the message answa your question?
Do you feel strongly enough about it to voice your opinion to the source or my quote?
did the message answer which of my questions?

I agree with the quote, no need to voice my opinion to the source of the quote......unless the source is a person that i wouldnt mind talking to.

how does this relate to rastitution?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

I agree with the quote, no need to voice my opinion to the source of the quote......unless the source is a person that i wouldnt mind talking to.

since u originate this imix word could you define it please

Ushawishi

Your original question.Did it answa it?

Now I said that the color and format is an exact relay of how de message was brought to me when you asked de reasoning of it.So if I provide the source will you be willing to voice your opinion since you feel strongly about it.It seem de content in your opinion was good but your mission opposes de colours...

Ras_Apache

Your original question.Did it answa it?

i dont see the correlation between the initial question of Has imix become a haven for rasta fanatics and the passage you posted.

Now I said that the color and format is an exact relay of how de message was brought to me when you asked de reasoning of it.So if I provide the source will you be willing to voice your opinion since you feel strongly about it.It seem de content in your opinion was good but your mission opposes de colours...

im a little confused with the second paragraph. the style of the posting was very Rory ish. thats all i was really getting at.

what the hell, sure, ill talk to the source...not in person though, only via internet

Ushawishi

im a little confused with the second paragraph. the style of the posting was very Rory ish. thats all i was really getting at.

what the hell, sure, ill talk to the source...not in person though, only via internet
I saw dis as your original question:
i have noticed some hardcore rasta talk and recruiting going on here whats up wid that?
Here is my soucre please tell me de answa since I didnt see de need to ask.Also de question and other answa you may have received.

Ras_Apache

I saw dis as your original question:

Here is my soucre please tell me de answa since I didnt see de need to ask.Also de question and other answa you may have received.
nah, im not going to bother those folks. they are living a nice simple life. no need for me to harass them.

Ushawishi

nah, im not going to bother those folks. they are living a nice simple life. no need for me to harass them.
respeck..

So do you know any of the "imix rastas" personally?

If not how do you tell they are not living a simple life?

So the colors don't bother you if you think the rastas using dem are living a simple life?

Sorry for so much questions I am just trying to comprehend your mission.

Ras_Apache

respeck..

So do you know any of the "imix rastas" personally?
no
If not how do you tell they are not living a simple life?
i dont know
So the colors don't bother you if you think the rastas using dem are living a simple life?
what colors? you mean red green and gold?
Sorry for so much questions I am just trying to comprehend your mission.
my only mission is to expose the fashion rastas

Ras_Apache

So how do you tell da difference?
those that live an ordinary dutty life but smoke weed grow dreads and dont eat pork in the name of Rastafari are the rastitutes. i dont like the folks that live as rasta when it benefits them but when it comes to certain sacrafice dem nuh willing.

Ushawishi

those that live an ordinary dutty life but smoke weed grow dreads and dont eat pork in the name of Rastafari are the rastitutes. i dont like the folks that live as rasta when it benefits them but when it comes to certain sacrafice dem nuh willing.
+1

Enligten us on your findings so far...

Wat if I told you I don't smoke weed?