Has IMIX become a haven for rastafarian fanatics?

S

sebas4920

No.

They're just being knee jerk reactionaries.
It's the nature of people to respond in the way in which they were programmed.
Thinking has never been popular.
woah woah, well you are just living out your renegade rebel myth too! so as a rebel, you are programmed to stay stuff like this. you cant escape the programming renegade, you can never escape!!!!!! we can never escape the programming. but you can realize its there, i guess...

R

renegade

woah woah, well you are just living out your renegade rebel myth too! so as a rebel, you are programmed to stay stuff like this. you cant escape the programming renegade, you can never escape!!!!!! we can never escape the programming. but you can realize its there, i guess...
uh huh.

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
i am indeed Jamaican and breaking free of "babylon system" as you put it, is a process in which i and many others are currently engaged. Since i am clear on just how little knowledge i possess, i for one, have no illusions about how great a task we have ahead of us.

That said, places like Jamaica, the wider Caribbean and our beloved mother Afrika, offer us a higher vantage point from which we can be more effectively offensive, provided we remain focused on the task at hand.

...and what is that task at hand...systematically spamming the internet one message board at a time?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
this boy worries me

oh gosh

Rory

Banned
...and what is that task at hand...systematically spamming the internet one message board at a time?
That may be just one aspect of the overall "task-tactic-strategy" paradigm

<embed src=http://wsm.ezsitedesigner.com/share/scrapbook/7/71364/Bunji_Garlin_-_War_Song.mp3>

Last edited:

Sunfiyah

They Call Me Kween
those that live an ordinary dutty life but smoke weed grow dreads and dont eat pork in the name of Rastafari are the rastitutes. i dont like the folks that live as rasta when it benefits them but when it comes to certain sacrafice dem nuh willing.
can you give an example of a 'certain sacrifice'?

archiedogg

Nuttin Eh Wrong Wit Dat Atll....

HOW YUH MENA I NOTICE IT TOO 7 AH LUV IT SO I DOH SEE NO PROBLEM.. RASTA STAND UP N LIKE YUSELF PROUD LIKE ANYBODEE ELSE.. BLESSINGS...

Last edited:

Rory

Banned
Ra said:
i have noticed some hardcore rasta talk and recruiting going on here. whats up wid that?
Yuh ever feel like you're being set up or manipulated

But then, who in their right mind would try to eff wid de Sun God

Wid Osain doin de barefoot dance every chance he gets, ow iz de shoe bizniz

Ushawishi

i wonder if they have internet up in the rasta communes or if nyabinghi have blackberry too now..
yes. no need to wonda no more.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gtlwQ-VC8xM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

funny imix now is a haven for imposters...

Ushawishi

i cant see that video.. so later

and you lookin up rasta stuff ? lol.. why bring this dead thread back?
always looking up rasta stuff why you fink I so interested in what your "in-laws" have to say... video is a tribute to marcus garvey later when you check it out it has word and sound so be sure to read while you listen.

your in-laws has alot to teach...

I see Apache became one in de number... dats why i bump de thread.

:eek:fftopic:
still waiting for you an insidious to make de thread to share de info wif my people...

you doh find dem old threads even one as dis alot more upfull to read dan dem nonsense you does be spewing bout your imaginary life?