Has IMIX become a haven for rastafarian fanatics?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
imaginary life? lol. you know me to know my life imaginary.. rasta like you smoke some bad weed yes... and what did i say about my in-laws to make you think they were rasta? i'm curious..

as for the threads.. i make threads about issues that interest me.. so.... take from that what you will..

Ushawishi

imaginary life? lol. you know me to know my life imaginary.. rasta like you smoke some bad weed yes... and what did i say about my in-laws to make you think they were rasta? i'm curious..

as for the threads.. i make threads about issues that interest me.. so.... take from that what you will..
so is only de execution dat interests you and you have no desire to offer a way out... feel ya.

you said your in-laws are from Ethiopia to solidify your stance dat Ethiopians dislike his Majesty Haile Selassie I or as you put it dat Selassie fella ... you I am interested in why and what they have to say about H.I.M.

It would be interesting to hear what a set of Ethiopians have to say... tbh I fink you just gonna make some useless chit up but you are cute and wouldn't mind reading your writing some more about stuff your are extremely disconnected with.

I have to wonda does your shit even stink?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Being from ethiopia does not make one a rasta... i will ask them when i get a chance... but if you believe that everybody from a country holds the same beliefs then i dont know what to tell you.. myopic at finest, foolish at worst..

okay lemme say this one time.. just because i dont espouse your ideas of whatever folly you coming at me with now doesnt mean that i feel like my shit doesnt stink.. to my experience, people who usually say shit like that, always on some foolishness or the other... bout if somebody shit doh stink.. smh.. man.. when you start to come at me with that ignorant rhetoric , i really have little to say because clearly you have your predisposed views of who and what i am.. get it through your skull... your opinions are just that.. your beliefs, your visions, your versions of life.. they are not shared nor endorsed by me.. capisci?

if you believe in Selassie, then kudos to you. I will not take away from your beliefs as you have a right to them. if i do not hold the same beliefs then that's my right as well.. I'm really tired of the mofos on this site always want to be judge jury and executioner of all things that other people think or believe.. if you are a Christian and i say i dont believe in God then guess what.. you either like it or lie down next to it.. meaning, your opinion of what i believe matters NOT to me.. as in NOT a factor in my life. get it straight...

and as for my interests.. i've long given up on holding discussions on here.. too many people who want to come in and argue with you rather than discuss ideas.. the end. If you truly want to learn, then you seek that knowledge.. I could come and post here every day bout rastafari and people will come and say this and that and the third.. so why waste my frigging time...

so let me say it straight.. dont come at me with the dotish underlow attacks or whatever you trying to do.. if you have something to say then say it.. all that other shit is for the birds.. so when you address me make sure it's relevant. ok. good..

Ushawishi

Being from ethiopia does not make one a rasta... i will ask them when i get a chance... but if you believe that everybody from a country holds the same beliefs then i dont know what to tell you.. myopic at finest, foolish at worst..

okay lemme say this one time.. just because i dont espouse your ideas of whatever folly you coming at me with now doesnt mean that i feel like my shit doesnt stink.. to my experience, people who usually say shit like that, always on some foolishness or the other... bout if somebody shit doh stink.. smh.. man.. when you start to come at me with that ignorant rhetoric , i really have little to say because clearly you have your predisposed views of who and what i am.. get it through your skull... your opinions are just that.. your beliefs, your visions, your versions of life.. they are not shared nor endorsed by me.. capisci?

if you believe in Selassie, then kudos to you. I will not take away from your beliefs as you have a right to them. if i do not hold the same beliefs then that's my right as well.. I'm really tired of the mofos on this site always want to be judge jury and executioner of all things that other people think or believe.. if you are a Christian and i say i dont believe in God then guess what.. you either like it or lie down next to it.. meaning, your opinion of what i believe matters NOT to me.. as in NOT a factor in my life. get it straight...

and as for my interests.. i've long given up on holding discussions on here.. too many people who want to come in and argue with you rather than discuss ideas.. the end. If you truly want to learn, then you seek that knowledge.. I could come and post here every day bout rastafari and people will come and say this and that and the third.. so why waste my frigging time...

so let me say it straight.. dont come at me with the dotish underlow attacks or whatever you trying to do.. if you have something to say then say it.. all that other shit is for the birds.. so when you address me make sure it's relevant. ok. good..
lol carry on princess,till next rounds... you have plenty people following you I doh giving dem ammo...i still fink you smart I never once mention i fink dey rasta...

so your shit does stink. irie. I consider dis convo progressive.I am de one dat will say fuk imix, on a quest for knowledge i gather it through de ramblings of fools and geniuses alike...talking on emotions wen your sposed to be cold as ice.

next rounds plz doh make your imix emotions prevent you from sharing as we dunno each other yet so never fink it personal.
irie?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
is not imix emotions.. is just the irrelevant bullshit could be counterproductive and tiresome... if this is how you do things then that's a shame... if i was lack lustre before.. words cannot describe how i am now with regard to this topic.. smh