Hear a republican darling go off on President Obama!

dedetriniking

"Communist raised, communist educated, sub-human, mongrel" he calls the president. Then he goes on to insinuate that the president is a chimpanzee.

How on earth can black people in the republican party justify this is beyond me.

And did you see the good people of that show applaud after that unhinged rant!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YRsW6Rikd0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dedetriniking

Who said i was offended? I'm as offended as a bystanding watching a car wreck. the wreck is the socalled conservatives.

My understanding is that Ted Nugent walked around with sh*t in his pants acting like a nut just so that he wouldn't get drafted for the vietnam war. Now he is supposed to be a champion of the military and freedom.

Oneshot

where de crix
Who said i was offended? I'm as offended as a bystanding watching a car wreck. the wreck is the socalled conservatives.

My understanding is that Ted Nugent walked around with sh*t in his pants acting like a nut just so that he wouldn't get drafted for the vietnam war. Now he is supposed to be a champion of the military and freedom.

people do dumb things all time, the canditate is going to get punished no big deal.