Hello My Dear NY DJs...

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
I love allyuh dearly...

But please play Timmy blasted song so I could hear it...I just call around and know every one of you have it doh make me start to call names...

Let us hear the song for ourself and decide if we like it and stop giving trouble...

FYI IMixers Stryka have it and it coming to the AV Room...but I need to hear it w/ better quality than that...

Don't Stick!!!

yanktiguan

Lucy-furrr
ILanDFnTsY said:
I love allyuh dearly...

But please play Timmy blasted song so I could hear it...I just call around and know every one of you have it doh make me start to call names...

Let us hear the song for ourself and decide if we like it and stop giving trouble...

FYI IMixers Stryka have it and it coming to the AV Room...but I need to hear it w/ better quality than that...

Don't Stick!!!
okayyyyyyy :bowdown :bowdown

ILanDFnTsY

Blessed
Matter of fact, I just call Timmy manager so I will have it for my own listening pleasure by the end of the day...

But stop sticking all the same and play the damn song...if ppl hate it they will say so...

But I hear it on top the charts in Barbados...

Red Pole

ILanDFnTsY said:
Matter of fact, I just call Timmy manager so I will have it for my own listening pleasure by the end of the day...

But stop sticking all the same and play the damn song...if ppl hate it they will say so...

U,
I send you a pm and you aint ansa.

UpTown

We Not I
ILanDFnTsY said:

I want a copy please , I don't have it yet ...:)

1trini-gyal

if ah rude ah rude
ILanDFnTsY said:
I love allyuh dearly...

Don't Stick!!!
:scratch