Help Me Choose My Next Mobile Phone

Which Phone Shall The Overlord Of Imix Buy Next

• Total voters

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Btw...according to Engadget's review of the Moto X...

So far, that 24-hour battery life claim has proven true and that's without the battery saver option turned on.
So imagine how long the Maxx will last. Here is the review for the Moto X (the Droid Mini/Ultra/Maxx hold same hardware/software)

Moto X review

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
Strum...LG G2 is being announced today and coming to Verizon. If you are a spec whore that is the best hardware before the Note 3 comes out. I just don't have faith in LG phones doh.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
i'd try to motorola maxx

going from htc to samsung the samsung wasn't as responsive as i'd been accustomed to. I like my samsung but I would try smthg new

OverLord Strum

Strum...LG G2 is being announced today and coming to Verizon. If you are a spec whore that is the best hardware before the Note 3 comes out. I just don't have faith in LG phones doh.
Yea but what has the radio performance been like historically with LG?

And what is the projected battery life/permormance?

These are my most important items! All the other specs come after radios & battery!

OverLord Strum

Holy FUKK its coming with a Snapdragon 800 Krait 400 CPU.

5.2 inch 1080p, MicroSD slot, 13 meg camera & a 2500 mAh removable battery. (that solves battery life concern, I can put aftermarket extended in if need be!)

Hmmmmmmm....me thinks LG just entered first place...except if the radios suck.

But reading around it appears that they are better than Samsung...just not as good as Motorola.

OverLord Strum

It will come with the LTE advanced radios installed. :scratch

Doodle wheredmc yuh gone...what do you think? LTE advanced gonna make a difference with reception on current network?

LG radios in general...good or they suck?

Yankee Doodle

Weakness fuh Sweetness
It will come with the LTE advanced radios installed. :scratch

Doodle wheredmc yuh gone...what do you think? LTE advanced gonna make a difference with reception on current network?

LG radios in general...good or they suck?
LG radios get mixed reviews. Better than Samsung...but not as good as Motorola. LTE-advanced not gonna be available on Verizon until next year so until that time it doesn't make a difference. When Verizon finally gets VoLTE, none of this will matter because you can get any phone you want without having to worry about CDMA support.

All I know is that this phone will have a nice screen. I haven't seen LG's new android skin yet but the last one was hideous. The Snapdragon 800 is no slouch and this phone will be thin. But I am still waiting for the Maxx for now.

OverLord Strum

Lol...it's basically an upgraded version of the Galaxy S4. Nicer screen, camera, cpu...etc.

The real test for me is gonna be radios.

Here is what I decided to do...Im gonna buy this first at full price. (tired of being tied to a contract...never signing one again) Test drive it for a week...if I am dissatisfied with the radios...return it and get the reliable Maxx.