Hey Faggoriffic and Juan

J

Juan Dan

:rofl: i imagine this looks just like them..lol
see how I try to avoid you?
how hard I try to avoid the likes of stupid aggressive women and their need for friction?
ok
and if I disrespect you severely I will be a very bad person and you didn't do anything to me
ok maam
as the gentleman I am
I will do as all gentlemen should do, have nothing to do with certain women
so says the bible
have a wonderful day

and swollen I beg of you
do not have me get disrespectful to you
please

LIONESS onda RISE

see how I try to avoid you?
how hard I try to avoid the likes of stupid aggressive women and their need for friction?
ok
and if I disrespect you severely I will be a very bad person and you didn't do anything to me
ok maam
as the gentleman I am
I will do as all gentlemen should do, have nothing to do with certain women
so says the bible
have a wonderful day

and swollen I beg of you
do not have me get disrespectful to you
please
geezums...just jokes!! dont be so sensitive boy!...lol

and you are a joke..i simply laffed and you have soo much to say to me...but SWOLEN posted it and called your name..but you got almost nothing to say to him.lol...you are a sucka!!! and a wangsta..lol (whats funny is i have no idea what that is but it sounds wack..and so are you!!..lol

blessings Sweet Cheeks!

J

Juan Dan

geezums...just jokes!! dont be so sensitive boy!...lol

and you are a joke..i simply laffed and you have soo much to say to me...but SWOLEN posted it and called your name..but you got almost nothing to say to him.lol...you are a sucka!!! and a wangsta..lol (whats funny is i have no idea what that is but it sounds wack..and so are you!!..lol

blessings Sweet Cheeks!
I already said what I had to say to swollen...
I don't deal with blk bishes so I don't give a fukk about your CONSTANT attempts at trying to push men to have issues with each other...
"oh you cant say shit to dragon, oh you cant shit to swollen, oh you cant say shit to blah blah, oh you only have strength for women"

women like yourself send men to jail and I do not like you
I don't like your attitude and I don't like your mentality

don't care about being "sensitive" as you want a blk man to cuss you and beat you the fukk up and call you a biatch
no that's not me, the wite women I deal with we don't have those kinds of relations

so again hoodrat, please to leave me alone
thanks

LIONESS onda RISE

I already said what I had to say to swollen...
I don't deal with blk bishes so I don't give a fukk about your CONSTANT attempts at trying to push men to have issues with each other...
"oh you cant say shit to dragon, oh you cant shit to swollen, oh you cant say shit to blah blah, oh you only have strength for women"

women like yourself send men to jail and I do not like you
I don't like your attitude and I don't like your mentality

don't care about being "sensitive" as you want a blk man to cuss you and beat you the fukk up and call you a biatch
no that's not me, the wite women I deal with we don't have those kinds of relations

so again hoodrat, please to leave me alone
thanks
you should try harder to avoid me..i havent seen ONE instance where you have been sucessfull.

you are a PUNK of the highest order and a white woman DESERVES your lacking ass..lolololololololol...by time your lovely white woman comes out of high school, she already been had trains run on her by the entire varsity soccer and football squads..lol

i dont pit men against one another..NO MAN CAN ALLOW THAT..but you would know that IF YOU WERE A MAN..lol instead of a sorry lil nappy, head wide nosed, picky head lil boy (everything you hate.)..lol

:brunette: love you :kiss:

J

Juan Dan

you should try harder to avoid me..i havent seen ONE instance where you have been sucessfull.

you are a PUNK of the highest order and a white woman DESERVES your lacking ass..lolololololololol...by time your lovely white woman comes out of high school, she already been had trains run on her by the entire varsity soccer and football squads..lol

i dont pit men against one another..NO MAN CAN ALLOW THAT..but you would know that IF YOU WERE A MAN..lol instead of a sorry lil nappy, head wide nosed, picky head lil boy (everything you hate.)..lol

:brunette: love you :kiss:
anyting you say ########################ette

call me a punk talk bad bout the women talk bad bout her poosy
THATS A STEREOTYPICAL BLK BISH

I am seriously not laughing with you
I am seriously not taking this as any form of "your momma your momma" fun that your grew up with

so please continue your massive niiggery

it means nothing

want me to say I would punch your baby father in the face?
is that what you want?
sorry I am not a savage
you can tell him to come disrespect me though

I would tell him how to deal with a blk bish trying to send him to jail or have high blood pressure
just leave you
matter fact he might be planning that
lol

LIONESS onda RISE

anyting you say ########################ette

call me a punk talk bad bout the women talk bad bout her poosy
THATS A STEREOTYPICAL BLK BISH

I am seriously not laughing with you
I am seriously not taking this as any form of "your momma your momma" fun that your grew up with

so please continue your massive niiggery

it means nothing

want me to say I would punch your baby father in the face?
is that what you want?
sorry I am not a savage
you can tell him to come disrespect me though

I would tell him how to deal with a blk bish trying to send him to jail or have high blood pressure
just leave you
matter fact he might be planning that
lol
Im not laughing with you..im laughing AT you..

you are the BIGGEST LOSER because you do not have the ability to SEE YOURSELF! or others properly..:kicks

your mamma is a hoodrat bish! and the constant story you put on others, is no other than your own...you should make peace with her.. you will be happier

LIONESS onda RISE

lol..i bet you REALLY do look like that picture..lol...cant wait to meet you at the next IMIX linkup or talk to you on the next teleconference..i have missed you Carlos :kiss:

J

Juan Dan

Im not laughing with you..im laughing AT you..

you are the BIGGEST LOSER because you do not have the ability to SEE YOURSELF! or others properly..:kicks

your mamma is a hoodrat bish! and the constant story you put on others, is no other than your own...you should make peace with her.. you will be happier
again being a stereotypical blk biatch you have no respect....
I expected that....

my mothers story?
IT IS mainly because of my mother and many other women I have known who are respectable smart women that makes me know that not all women are bad

ever hear me say all women this or all blk women that?
no

WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU AND YOUR HOODRAT WHORING AGGRESSIVE MENTALITY IS

I avoid your kind

hence keep on keeping on

notice I have said nothing about YOUR mother or even your nice kids?
lol
I am a gentleman
I will take your offenses

LIONESS onda RISE

again being a stereotypical blk biatch you have no respect....
I expected that....

my mothers story?
IT IS mainly because of my mother and many other women I have known who are respectable smart women that makes me know that not all women are bad

ever hear me say all women this or all blk women that?
no

WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU AND YOUR HOODRAT WHORING AGGRESSIVE MENTALITY IS

I avoid your kind

hence keep on keeping on

notice I have said nothing about YOUR mother or even your nice kids?
lol
I am a gentleman
I will take your offenses

avoiding me? lol...how is that working out for you? do you think your efforts have been sucessfull?if not, how do you think you can improve your strategy? please share

lol..you are a reflection of your mother..most men who have your issues, get them from watching their mothers. I know you cant come out and SAY your mom is a hoodrat whoring bish, but its evident....and you are proof.

as for my mother, she wouldnt allow your mother to scrub her floors...:kicks..like seriously, she always hired white help..

J

Juan Dan

avoiding me? lol...how is that working out for you? do you think your efforts have been sucessfull?if not, how do you think you can improve your strategy? please share

lol..you are a reflection of your mother..most men who have your issues, get them from watching their mothers. I know you cant come out and SAY your mom is a hoodrat whoring bish, but its evident....and you are proof.

as for my mother, she wouldnt allow your mother to scrub her floors...:kicks..like seriously, she always hired white help..
ok you and frens wanna go there

I get it

TOTALLY

well hear this

what you trying to do is have me get ignorant and tell you something
tell you a lot of things

well read this, and read it carefully
cause I really want you to understand
YOU will NEVER be forgiven
anybody you close to or anybody I think you cool with

me you and them have nothing to do with each other

quite easy

hence
continue

LIONESS onda RISE

ok you and frens wanna go there

I get it

TOTALLY

well hear this

what you trying to do is have me get ignorant and tell you something
tell you a lot of things

well read this, and read it carefully
cause I really want you to understand
YOU will NEVER be forgiven
anybody you close to or anybody I think you cool with

me you and them have nothing to do with each other

quite easy

hence
continue
sooo, its not working out very well huh? oh well, we all have our challenges...a tenacious attitude is a good one so KEEP TRYING!

J

Juan Dan

sooo, its not working out very well huh? oh well, we all have our challenges...a tenacious attitude is a good one so KEEP TRYING!
oh no more disrespect and curse words?
lol

my ego is not based on nuggar shit
know that

the point has been proven totally
you and everybody you know and cool shit are my adversaries
don't hate you/them or wish yall unwell

simply means I would have nothing to do with yall
I just want you to know and understand that

so when folks see me say awitegalmeseh

they can better understand

lol
Jigga is so brelllliant

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Normally would post some happy pills heh

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

J

Juan Dan

You should be ashamed....
for yearssssssssssssss you been "coaching/playing"...
to what ends?
it was a nice try though, who knows, maybe I would have cussed out you or some silly woman and then you and your facebook frens gather up and petition for me to be banned for disrespect and being a bad person....

you know someone was tapped to be in hintelligence by your harmy right?

I urge you to consider that I am not into the normal nuggar lifestyle and ways yall used to and been living as forever....
so please.....
again please.....
realize my main mistake was thinking folks on these currybean sites could be cool or reason or even human....

most of you are "just playing" and any learned person would scoff and be frightened at those reasons to commit harm attempt to inflict pain on others....
hence the whole "cuss me cuss me, fight me fight me" type thing

its a demonic energy I tell ya
very much so
hope your jeezas save you
blessed love