How can i get one of these mexicans roun here to shovel out my car? is it PC....

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
To jus walk up to one and think they will do anything...
I need them to shovel my car out... i got a gang of mexicans that work at the supermarket across the street from me but is it politically correct to go up to them and ask them to do stuff for u? Like is it offensive to them to assume they willing to do just about anything for some cash... how do u do it?

Steupz

Declasse. I would never do that.

But if that's your thing then go up to them and say "you work for leekle money like slave, no?"

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
if you really want to do it, just ask...can't hurt....and if he cuss you out, that can't hurt your feelings too much, cause they just a freaking mexican anyway....lol

you ain't got nothing to lose...just offer a reasonable price for his hard labor

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Declasse. I would never do that.

But if that's your thing then go up to them and say "you work for leekle money like slave, no?"
please...believe that shit if you want to

how you think white people do it? you think someone recommends a good mexican to them?

LIONESS onda RISE

hmm..im not too sure!:confusednot sure if it is cool to just walk up to one of them, i think i would be exremely offended if it was me!

usually, we pick them up from the home depot. they just chill out there waiting for ppl to come tot he store and pick up supplies. we ususally pick up our supplies and come outside and see who is making contact and trying to work!

(please dont call them Mexicans)......LOL

LIONESS onda RISE

please...believe that shit if you want to

how you think white people do it? you think someone recommends a good mexican to them?
but u have to ask urself how would u feel if a white person just walked up to you same way...making assumptions about you?

--and when u do find a good helper, u do recomend them to ur freinds...word of mouth is still good

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
To jus walk up to one and think they will do anything...
I need them to shovel my car out... i got a gang of mexicans that work at the supermarket across the street from me but is it politically correct to go up to them and ask them to do stuff for u? Like is it offensive to them to assume they willing to do just about anything for some cash... how do u do it?
I mean if you already know thats their job congregation spot aint no secret why they there they wanna be hired.
Is not like someone in target happen to be wearing a red shirt you ask them something and they're like ; I dont work here!
If thats their usual pickup spot then go for it. Who would really be standing outside for nothing in these conditions.
Just tell them what it is and the price, how many of them you want....they susu amongst themselves and they tell u yea or more $ please.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
but u have to ask urself how would u feel if a white person just walked up to you same way...making assumptions about you?

--and when u do find a good helper, u do recomend them to ur freinds...word of mouth is still good
i would be offended...but those people are mexicans for crying out loud...who gives a shit...lol

and who is trying to be politically correct nowadays

if i want something done, that i don't want to do myself, i would offer my friend or acquaintance money to do it..

Steupz

like sucking snot outta nicki minaj's nose???? but providing employment opportunities for another person is "declasse"
As I said, "appropriately low"

The mere fact Hello is asking an opinion means he has doubt. You seem to hold people in low esteem when they aren't a certain sort.

well i wouldnt go out my way to disrespect any nationality, and im sure u aint want some white person looking down on you, so chill with the comments to the mexicans

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
As I said, "appropriately low"

The mere fact Hello is asking an opinion means he has doubt. You seem to hold people in low esteem when they aren't a certain sort.

please....MOST people (even on this board) act like they are better or above others...so can it

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
well i wouldnt go out my way to disrespect any nationality, and im sure u aint want some white person looking down on you, so chill with the comments to the mexicans
you talking to me???

you should quote me if you really have balls, but i guess insignificant peons such as yourself don't have any