How can i get one of these mexicans roun here to shovel out my car? is it PC....

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Hab yuh need to go get NikkiG she needs the exercise.

And it prolly won't cost you anything either she needs de cawk.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
:kicks @ Nikki! I took your comments to be facetious and not serious at all.

exactly....them niggas is the one showing their holier than thou attitude trying to act all politically correct, coming off like Shabeel and shit, on some...if i show just how PC i am, it will make me appear more down to earth

meanwhile they know on a day to day basis, they skinning up their noses at every Shaniqua and Jayquan in the hood

fukk outta here

SKBai1991

i would be offended...but those people are mexicans for crying out loud...who gives a shit...lol
word? You don't find that in any way offensive or off colour? Because you're basically saying your better than them because their mexicans, and regardless if you were offering a job or not its still treating them like crap. Once again, if a White person did it to you or asked you about some stereotypical n!gga sh!t, you'd be pissed.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
word? You don't find that in any way offensive or off colour? Because you're basically saying your better than them because their mexicans, and regardless if you were offering a job or not its still treating them like crap. Once again, if a White person did it to you or asked you about some stereotypical n!gga sh!t, you'd be pissed.
you done being captain save a spic?

P

Pebbles362436

*guffaw*

like you gonna do something....
Nikki that's another water down imix Jamaican. You should like and play nice with him as well.lol FYI He's not Trini so yuh don't have to be mean to him or put him on ignore. :kicks

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
well i wouldnt go out my way to disrespect any nationality, and im sure u aint want some white person looking down on you, so chill with the comments to the mexicans
Wasn't saying anything negative about them... was asking should I or shouldn't I...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Dude said the "gang" worked at the Supermarket. That seems clear to me.
Perhaps he didn't explain himself as best as he should.
When I said gang of em, I diddnt mean nothin negative as in a rowdy crew of lawless people if that's wat ur thinkin... I meant a bunch of em...

Steupz

When I said gang of em, I diddnt mean nothin negative as in a rowdy crew of lawless people if that's wat ur thinkin... I meant a bunch of em...
I was more like quoting.

I am just wondering why people like Taj and Ladybug see the term "worked" and immediately thought they were freelancers.
It must be a New York thing that "Mexicans" who work at a supermarket aren't actually employees but day to day stragglers.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Nikki that's another water down imix Jamaican. You should like and play nice with him as well.lol FYI He's not Trini so yuh don't have to be mean to him or put him on ignore. :kicks
he sounding like some weeded out rasta that fukk white women, so mi nah play nice none atall...fukk that dude

Steupz

he sounding like some weeded out rasta that fukk white women, so mi nah play nice none atall...fukk that dude
De man promise yuh something. Not all skin teeth is joke, yuh know.
Yuh recognisable to people on here, so doh antagonise de bredda.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I was more like quoting.

I am just wondering why people like Taj and Ladybug see the term "worked" and immediately thought they were freelancers.
It must be a New York thing that "Mexicans" who work at a supermarket aren't actually employees but day to day stragglers.
yea is a common ting. when he say dey "work at" d supermarket I didn't interpret that to mean they were grocery employees but that thats the spot they congregate to get picked up for jobs. I mean they definitely not inside the place they will be outside cos they soliciting. Unless they go inside to buy a drink. places like home depot are popular cos if you buying materials chances are you need extra hands but it was getting so bad in Va there was a big debate to build them their own centers so its more humnane and safe? but ppl protested since they found it would be encouraging the illegals even more.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
can you answer my earlier question, please?
They work acually work there... buta couple of them have accepted offers from people around the neighborhood to do stuff... if I could pinpoint which ones exactly then it would be easier...

But the scenario picong gave in the store kinda make me think otherwise

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
kissteet. I dont live in NYC, or any other American city where there is a high number of Latinos period. Once again, not all of us live in the U.S. and care/understand some of the race dynamics there.

So why unno assume everyone understands what you are referring to all the while? I asked a simple question to understand why he was feeling crunchy about possibly asking them. HAB posed the question therefore there is a reason he was potentially feeling a way about it.

If it was a group of men congregating in a spot looking for any kind of work, it seemed to me that there should be no offense.If that isnt why he used the word "gang" then it makes sense for me to ask for clarificaiton since I am not a NY'er or American for that matter.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
They work acually work there... buta couple of them have accepted offers from people around the neighborhood to do stuff... if I could pinpoint which ones exactly then it would be easier...

But the scenario picong gave in the store kinda make me think otherwise
okat that is all I was trying to understand. I wasnt judging but was genuinely confused.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
De man promise yuh something. Not all skin teeth is joke, yuh know.
Yuh recognisable to people on here, so doh antagonise de bredda.
lol...i don't hide and talk....i post my pics, my phone number and my address and a picture of my house....if he feeling froggy, he can leap....lol