How Did God

Inquistive

because god gives you free will so that YOU will make the right decision.. and then when you do wrong you disappoint him so he scolds us the way that parents scold their children..
But if he know what's going to happen, I'm sure he knows what decision you will make.

Oneshot

where de crix
i doubt the person who wrote genesis had an understanding of astronomy.. i mean think about it.. God talking to Moses (or whoever) must be like an adult talking to a preschooler..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
But if he know what's going to happen, I'm sure he knows what decision you will make.
yes.. but that doesnt mean he wouldnt expect you to take the correct choice.. it is like talking to your 6 year old about healthy foods then offering them a plate of cookies and a plate of carrots.. you figure they will choose the cookies but you hope they choose the carrots..

i doubt the person who wrote genesis had an understanding of astronomy.. i mean think about it.. God talking to Moses (or whoever) must be like an adult talking to a preschooler..
i have no clue.. the bible is interesting in all its fabulousity..

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
Wow, LR you made a lot of sense.
fish would have drowned i am assuming in a flood..

tmakaa that's your choice.. i respect it.. see what was said and not the manner in which it was said.. but there are a few things that didn't add up in Genesis as well as other books of the bible.. for me..
because god gives you free will so that YOU will make the right decision.. and then when you do wrong you disappoint him so he scolds us the way that parents scold their children..
cant believe i just read all dat!!! SMH qu

Doctor's Daughter

LR, i have a question...

ARE YOU GOD????? those things u highlighted are YOUR opinion.... That was Totally disturbing to read... You have No bloody respect for God,, i'm convinced.... And what i just said is my opinion... I didnt ask for any backchat!!!! Respect my opinion and shush about it,, and i'd respect de shit u just try to confuse mankind with by saying that u have no respect for God, and shush my mouth thereafter... :brunette:

Inquistive

MB, LR is not a sheep. At least, she can think for herself to question things in the bible.

The rest of you don't believe in Santa and the Boogeyman, but you want to believe a man in the sky created the universe.

Does that make sense?

Doctor's Daughter

MB, LR is not a sheep. At least, she can think for herself to question things in the bible.

The rest of you don't believe in Santa and the Boogeyman, but you want to believe a man in the sky created the universe.

Does that make sense?
pardna,, u win!!!

Teumessian Fox

we can go in circles all day about creationism vs. evolution vs. science vs. the bible, in the end it will boil down to faith. I feel very strong that Genesis 1 is exactly how the universe was created.
You are aware that there are hundreds of different creation stories out there, right? Well, all of these stories have one thing in common, they survive off of faith. They do not provide any clear or reasonable explanations to why things are how they are.

You must realise that the creation story that you put all your faith in, has nothing to do with your own reasoning, observation and logic but everything to do with where you were raised and the mumbujumbu you were expose to from an early age.

RotiKing2004eva

You are aware that there are hundreds of different creation stories out there, right? Well, all of these stories have one thing in common, they survive off of faith. They do not provide any clear or reasonable explanations to why things are how they are.

You must realise that the creation story that you put all your faith in, has nothing to do with your own reasoning, observation and logic but everything to do with where you were raised and the mumbujumbu you were expose to from an early age.
Disagree, as an adult I have my own mind and reasoning and my creation idea is what I researched and I decided was true. My thoughts on creation were much different now that what they were when I was 13.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
religion is one of those things that is amazing... people believe on faith, all the wonders of the bible yet question things that they see right before their eyes.... They believe in the God of their sect/religion/movement yet discredit the gods of other religions... religion is needed for survival though...