how do you know when is the right time to....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
depends on who you are... some folks will believe that you are ALWAYS the aggressor and you are never supposed to ever answer somebody back.. lol.. even if tht person stalk you every day from since jesus and the discliples used to play football in front the temple as boys.. smh

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
depends on who you are... some folks will believe that you are ALWAYS the aggressor and you are never supposed to ever answer somebody back.. lol.. even if tht person stalk you every day from since jesus and the discliples used to play football in front the temple as boys.. smh
:rofl:

that made me chuckle

Poca

Honestly, I think that it's always good to be the bigger person. I understand that someone can be having a bad day and just lose it. However, I really do not see the point in going down and dirty with someone whose mind is probably not even open to see differently.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
IMO it can be hard to gauge. I've found that when someone first does something that I don't like and I've politely and directly addressed it (as in please don't do xyz to me bc I don't like it), it's been pretty effective. (I don't ALWAYS do this though.) If you ignore the issue when you finally bring it up they might be wondering why you never said anything before. Thing is, you still have to pick your battles so I it isn't something that REALLY bothers you, it may not even be worth bringing up.

Poca

Yes, but once someone realized that the other person is not on the same wavelength as you then there is no point in going back and forth.

It will just be a waste of energy.

thing is, everybody here has answered somebody back at some point.. lol...

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
I&I from a big island suh mi naturally the bigger person on this site.

But there is never a bad time to tell dese people to imbibe dem maternal unit.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
be the bigger person and ignore someone.....and when is the right time to tell someone about dem bumbohole?
The minute they have you thinking outside the parameters of your normal boundries. For instance yuh doh cuss, buh something somebody saying or doing evoking enough passion to make yuh think about it. Daz time to say "nah u could have dis one, I done"

Minxy

i can be the bigger person, unless u invade my space or try to get ur rocks off thinking i won't say nothing bak to u

Minxy

Yes, but once someone realized that the other person is not on the same wavelength as you then there is no point in going back and forth.

It will just be a waste of energy.
truth...not everyone has to have the last word...once u make ur stance known...no need to go futher