How many tattoos you have … Vol 5

D

Dragon

I got 3 … two Dragons and a Japanese war demon

I am looking for a female tattoo artiste to put “ object grows when sucked “on my piggy

Roz

~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~
Only have one.....A flower with my daughter's name! I want to get another one, but not sure what I want as yet.

Sencia

Baby Luv
dragon you :kicks :kicks

i have one so far, a name on my back

im getting a rose on the back of my neck tomorrow i think.

and another rose one on my stomach an itsy bitsy one

thinking about getting a staff note on the inside of my wrists:O

Jandy

Born Again
Okay I am DARK so i figure a tatoo would neva show up on me skin but i really, really, really want one soooooo BAD... even though i 'fraid de pain! :(
What colour would show up on me skin... if any at all?:confused

MoNi

Eyes of the Emperial Lion
I have three tattoos which mean something to me......

Hibiscus, butterfly and a sun w/ flames as the sun ray's

I want to get lion paws coming from my back to my inner thigh...will be getting that soon!!!!

:cool:

goku

SAIYAN-SADDIST 3
I have 2...my name and the year i was born in chinese characters on my right arm......and the chinese symbol for pure on the back of my neck

MoNi

Eyes of the Emperial Lion
Jandy said:
Okay I am DARK so i figure a tatoo would neva show up on me skin but i really, really, really want one soooooo BAD... even though i 'fraid de pain! :(
Jandy, try no to get color I'm of dark complextion as well, but find an artist that can draw and give u good details. Color usually fade after a while so get a tattoo that has good detais!!!!

JaTrini

Steppin out on fate...
Ah have 2...one on meh breast....a heart n flowers wit meh name in de middle...de otha is onmeh arm a lion with sum scenery

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Jandy said:
Hey Jandy I'm as dark as you I believe, but they use a basic black ink and it came out on my skin fine.. AS a matter of fact they used a blue ink for my dolphin and it came out somewhat greenish...*still nice*.... But also you should go in for a consultation, it's better for you and the tattoo artist to have an understanding what he is doing on your skin!

PtHova

Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER
i have two :D
scared to get more, even though i really want more, b/c that whole Hep C virus crap

i have 2 , when i go to nc this summer i plan on gettin one an some words to the ones i have . i want to do it on my rib cage . anybody have one there how bad was that cause i here that is ah mother

stylz

I GOT 6
WATER BEAST ON THE CHEST
LADY SACRIFICING HERSELF ON A 5 POINTED STAR -LEFT SHOULDER
WIZARD HOLDING SKULL ----RIGHT SHOULDER
SKULL WITH FANGS--RIGHT ARM
CHINESE DEMON HEAD -----LEFT ARM
NAKED LADY IN FLAMES--RIGHT FOREARM
WANT TO GET SOME MORE LADIES IN BARBARIAN OUTFITS ALSO LARGE LOGO ON BACK :fyah

Empressdududahlin

Dawtah of the Sun
Lady Slaughter said:
1- my name on my inner wrist

this month end i am getting my star sign put on the nape of my neck
The one I recently got is in my inner wrist as well of 2 palm trees and a heart, Sweeeeeeeet...

JaTrini

Steppin out on fate...
Lady Slaughter said:
1- my name on my inner wrist

this month end i am getting my star sign put on the nape of my neck
Ah been thinkin of gettin meh zodiac sign on de same area 2 :D[/color]