How not to approach a black man......

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
Posting tampon shit you spammed in another thread? Go away from here little girl, you don't like me as you said. LOL...."Warfare Tip"? WTF is wrong with ya?
Mental incompetence. Got it.

Lol @ I don't like you. IDK you, never paid attention to your posts aside from the UK to Canada thread.

You present yourself as a k.u.n.t you will get treated as one you juvenile-ugly-lanky-mentally incompetent-period having-pu.s.s.y liyahd k.u.n.tscab-market tracing-ba.t.t.yfish.

DerMonger

Mental incompetence. Got it.

Lol @ I don't like you. IDK you, never paid attention to your posts aside from the UK to Canada thread.

You present yourself as a k.u.n.t you will get treated as one you juvenile-ugly-lanky-mentally incompetent-period having-pu.s.s.y liyahd k.u.n.tscab-market tracing-ba.t.t.yfish.
Yawn

DerMonger

Damn fast forward to 2013 and they STILL doing it.

So last night I'm on a patio and music is bumping and about 20 feet away there's about 6 sistas in a roped off VIP booth drinking champagne.

So one of them walks over and says: "Hey how you doin, I've got a girlfriend, I'd like you to meet, I think you two would go good together, would you dance with her later?"

I didn't even glance over to see who she was, but I'm like: "Yeah sure why not?".

So 45 minutes pass and I'm standing in the same spot and she walks over and says: "Come, I'd like you to meet my girl?" And she grabs my wrist to pull me over.

I hold my ground and say: "Nah, why doesn't your girl come 'n introduce herself?"

She give gives me a confused look and is like: "Awww just come over". I don't budge. She becomes irate after tugging at me for 15 seconds, skins her teeth at me waves her hand in my face and walks off in disgust. I just shrug my shoulders inside.

The nerve of this chick. Her almighty goddess friend is too special to leave her booth to introduce herself. Yes as per Swaggerific's thread, some people are better off perusing the Net for companionship.

As for me, I end up coming across a stunning Viet chick and we proceeded to dance the night away, much to the dismay of my black sistren. I guess I don't like black women in their eyes. :not_i: Never encountered a Asian chick in my life til now, lets see how this goes. Loves football and invited me to her pad watch NFL football tomorrow.

To be continued.......lol.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
Damn fast forward to 2013 and they STILL doing it.

So last night I'm on a patio and music is bumping and about 20 feet away there's about 6 sistas in a roped off VIP booth drinking champagne.

So one of them walks over and says: "Hey how you doin, I've got a girlfriend, I'd like you to meet, I think you two would go good together, would you dance with her later?"

I didn't even glance over to see who she was, but I'm like: "Yeah sure why not?".

So 45 minutes pass and I'm standing in the same spot and she walks over and says: "Come, I'd like you to meet my girl?" And she grabs my wrist to pull me over.

I hold my ground and say: "Nah, why doesn't your girl come 'n introduce herself?"

She give gives me a confused look and is like: "Awww just come over". I don't budge. She becomes irate after tugging at me for 15 seconds, skins her teeth at me waves her hand in my face and walks off in disgust. I just shrug my shoulders inside.

The nerve of this chick. Her almighty goddess friend is too special to leave her booth to introduce herself. Yes as per Swaggerific's thread, some people are better off perusing the Net for companionship.

As for me, I end up coming across a stunning Viet chick and we proceeded to dance the night away, much to the dismay of my black sistren. I guess I don't like black women in their eyes. :not_i: Never encountered a Asian chick in my life til now, lets see how this goes. Loves football and invited me to her pad watch NFL football tomorrow.

To be continued.......lol.
Do you know if her friend knew what she was doing?

DerMonger

Do you know if her friend knew what she was doing?
Well truth be told I can't say for sure. But she was like: "You don't wish to meet my friend likes you, as if to say "How dare you not talk to my friend"?.

I mean its not like I outright declined her, but if you're interested in someone, you go for it yourself imho.

Who knows, maybe a simple compliment was something she took it upon herself to take the initiative and run with it?

Now me and this Viet lady I pulled into my arms were there dancing 'n conversing for an hour and as the 6 of 'em were leaving we got some rather icy stares.

One of those rare nights where the ratio of women to men was like 7 to 3 and forced 'em to compete amongst one another,lol.

Minxy

Well truth be told I can't say for sure. But she was like: "You don't wish to meet my friend likes you, as if to say "How dare you not talk to my friend"?.
Well, to be honest, that just doesn't happen :meeting:...sometimes i think, will a mofo ever admit that he got a girl :confused...girls don't normally get turned down :no2:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Lol...how did I miss this the first time around...nuff shit going on in here but I won't comment.

Smh @ divas with dycks

DerMonger

Now mi have to hand it to this one lovely piece of sexual chocolate from last night. Finally catches onto what I been saying.

As I was sitting alone in a cafe downtown about to leave......in walked this thick bodied mid 20s cutie of Jamaican descent with her friend.

I walked out and instead of her sending her friend, she says nervously: ""Hey are you leaving....why don't you come and sit down with us?" I'd like to talk to you". She looks right at me, I could tell she's no pickup artist but she's willing to step outta her comfort zone. Not send others to do the work for her.

So we chat for about 20 mins. Nice girl. Starts jokingly talking about where we gonna have our first date n what imma cook her for dinner. Like her sense of humour, always smiling n giggling. Big plus. Offers me some of her Penne pasta which I politely decline (I don't eat from others plates,lol).

I tell her: "Yuh know its 2013, women have careers and in many cases making more money than men. They need to come outta this bubble like they living in the days where a woman waited hand n foot for a man to do everything while they stayed at home raising a family. Go out n get what you want for yourself man wise if you see something you like".