How not to approach a black man......

Poca

Are you his lawyer?

The other day he was bragging about how he got a nice Vietnamese or something like that while some black women "had sent" her friend to do the talking for her. So I'm curious to know what happened to that Asian woman?

Anyway, this dude looks like he his still needs women's (and others' in general too) attention and opinion of him in order to validate himself.

QUOTE=Insidious;4464070]Where is she SUPPOSE TO BE or NOT BE?

*smfh*
[/QUOTE]

DerMonger

Are you his lawyer?

The other day he was bragging about how he got a nice Vietnamese or something like that while some black women "had sent" her friend to do the talking for her. So I'm curious to know what happened to that Asian woman?
Bragging what? I think that's weak to send someone to do something you're capable of doing yourself.

Here's her scenario. She's gonna be doing her masters full-time as of today, in addition to working full time 40-50 hours a week. She'll be too swamped imho to devote her time fuh a man.

But if I can get up in that, then I sure guh be there yes,lol. First time in my life I ever looked in a Oriental woman's direction.

On the basis of what do I seek attention?

I don't need a woman's attention to validate anything I believe in, I know who I am as a person and what I stand for. I don't seek attention from women in general. I ain't no player with a harem of women in my life.

I just think which is the gist of this thread that more women that whine about men and yet put forth a half assed effort into meeting one they're potentially interested in need to re-evaluate themselves and grow outta this paranoia about approaching someone.

I personally think a lot of these women, see their friends rejecting guys, or have done it themselves and are utterly terrified of it happening to them.

J

Juan Dan

Bragging what? I think that's weak to send someone to do something you're capable of doing yourself.

Here's her scenario. She's gonna be doing her masters full-time as of today, in addition to working full time 40-50 hours a week. She'll be too swamped imho to devote her time fuh a man.

But if I can get up in that, then I sure guh be there yes,lol. First time in my life I ever looked in a Oriental woman's direction.

On the basis of what do I seek attention?

I don't need a woman's attention to validate anything I believe in, I know who I am as a person and what I stand for. I don't seek attention from women in general. I ain't no player with a harem of women in my life.

I just think which is the gist of this thread that more women that whine about men and yet put forth a half assed effort into meeting one they're potentially interested in need to re-evaluate themselves and grow outta this paranoia about approaching someone.

I personally think a lot of these women, see their friends rejecting guys, or have done it themselves and are utterly terrified of it happening to them.
what you touched on with the friend who was trying to get you to go over to her friend is a huge problem amongst certain women

the ego that is built on nothing other than flesh and desperate men

understand that men have chased them all their lives for sex

so why not you?

thats all it is

so when you have women saying certain things to you
its just a surprise that you not a desperate chase any piece of poosy dude that they so used to

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Given yuh opinion she too busy to cultivate a relationship with man, why yuh studying to "get up in dat?"

because psychologically it will validate his existence as a Black man to be fukking an educated Asian woman

CORNBALL

i just can't with some Black men...really and truly

Poca

From the way he talks, it doesn't look like he really wants anything more than that. It's been years now that he talking about his meetings, yet he is still in the look out. What can those sexy Brazilians who know how to treat their men be doing wrong?

DerMonger

because psychologically it will validate his existence as a Black man to be fukking an educated Asian woman

CORNBALL

i just can't with some Black men...really and truly

LOL Fock your miserable dyke ass, bout you can't with men, like anybody want you???

You ain't got anything credible to offer about the state of black men and women since you started playing for the other team.

Fukkin heffa ass 3 tonned'd Brontosaurus broad talkin as if men are actually beating down the door for you since you took up a career in carpet munching. Hahahaha. GTFOH.

Go pierce yuh toungue with a tampon for all I care.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
LOL Fock your miserable dyke ass, bout you can't with men, like anybody want you???

You ain't anything credible to offer about the state of men and women since you started playing for the other team.

Fukkin heffa ass 3 tonned'd Brontosaurus broad talkin as if men are actually beating down the door for you since you took up a career in carpet munching. Hahahaha. GTFOH.

Go pierce yuh toungue with a tampon for all I care.
dude...if you only knew how FAR from miserable i am......lol

what amazes me is how unaware so many of you are.....don't assume anything....because you most certainly will be wrong

the reality is, i have MORE OPTIONS than most....when you combine males and females together....

you are under the assumption that i think Black men are prizes....because the majority of them are not...you most certainly are exhibit A....the amount of men beating down my door is no indication of my value...the fact that you think that way...shows how LITTLE VALUE YOU POSSESS

the time it takes you to formulate such juvenile insults that miss the target, would be better spent developing a more successful technique....i am way too cerebral to be moved by your prepubescent mentality

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Yeaaaaaaah. Because every woman yuh eva lash in yuh life, yuh just HAD to have de relationship tag attached to it.
No but I outgrew that by the time I was 22. I understand it from boy's and even young men's perspective as having fun and living life, but you way past the age bracket to qualify for any such understanding. So the question has to be asked why, given your age are you acting like ah poosi hungry teenager. Yuh bringing disrepute to your own arguments about getting woman because if yuh gettin woman that ready and willing yuh wouldn't need to still look fuh "notches."

DerMonger

dude...if you only knew how FAR from miserable i am......lol

what amazes me is how unaware so many of you are.....don't assume anything....because you most certainly will be wrong

the reality is, i have MORE OPTIONS than most....when you combine males and females together....

you are under the assumption that i think Black men are prizes....because the majority of them are not...you most certainly are exhibit A....the amount of men beating down my door is no indication of my value...the fact that you think that way...shows how LITTLE VALUE YOU POSSESS

the time it takes you to formulate such juvenile insults that miss the target, would be better spent developing a more successful technique....i am way too cerebral to be moved by your prepubescent mentality
Betch please......you quite frankly aren't even qualified to label others juvenile. You here focking whining yuh ass in a mid year thread about why I pose up in a club with a non-black woman over a black woman. Like I'd give to shits to query if any race of man would want you.

Oh yeah but you're the same birdbrain that logs on a website and devotes a thread to letting others know you don't want to talk to them. LOL.

Here's to hoping I get added to your cornball list.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Betch please......you quite frankly aren't even qualified to label others juvenile. You here focking whining yuh ass in a mid year thread about why I pose up in a club with a non-black woman over a black woman. Like I'd give to shits to query if any race of man would want you.

Oh yeah but you're the same birdbrain that logs on a website and devotes a thread to letting others know you don't want to talk to them. LOL.

Here's to hoping I get added to your cornball list.
whining????? lol

i try so hard in many ways, to give some of you dudes the opportunity to prove simple fundamentals of manhood and the basic level of intelligence....yet the MAJORITY of unno FAIL

you are in no position to tell me what i am qualified for because you are so far beneath me that you couldn't reach my level if you were skyrocketed out of the immediate stratosphere

DerMonger

No but I outgrew that by the time I was 22. I understand it from boy's and even young men's perspective as having fun and living life, but you way past the age bracket to qualify for any such understanding. So the question has to be asked why, given your age are you acting like ah poosi hungry teenager. Yuh bringing disrepute to your own arguments about getting woman because if yuh gettin woman that ready and willing yuh wouldn't need to still look fuh "notches."
Ah happy yuh eventually find that empress. Now mind you I know you didn't need to meet that woman to bring you to that state mentally and felt that way long before you tied the knot.

I look at some married people my age that I know and just shake ma head. Some of them ready to die and ain't even reach 45. I vow neva to be that dude that's "tied down" to something like that. And I had a few situations I coulda head down that road.

Well I know myself eh no possi hungry teenager.
I've yet to meet that empress that'd bring me outta this mindset. It'll take a woman that gives 100% of herself to bring me outta that. I'm not gonna do it myself.

Until that day, and if it never comes.....I be hitting the gym, staying fit, looking young and stay approaching/or being approached by them women 10-15 years my junior, lol.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Ah happy yuh eventually find that empress. Now mind you I know you didn't need to meet that woman to bring you to that state mentally and felt that way long before you tied the knot.

I look at some married people my age that I know and just shake ma head. Some of them ready to die and ain't even reach 45. I vow neva to be that dude that's "tied down" to something like that. And I had a few situations I coulda head down that road.

Well I know myself eh no possi hungry teenager.
I've yet to meet that empress that'd bring me outta this mindset. It'll take a woman that gives 100% of herself to bring me outta that. I'm not gonna do it myself.

Until that day, and if it never comes.....I be hitting the gym, staying fit, looking young and stay approaching/or being approached by them women 10-15 years my junior, lol.
*guffaw* :rofl:

you know what...............I WON'T SAY A DAMN THING

J

Juan Dan

would it have been a lil better if he was fukkin and getting blk women?
lol
yet yes for example a lot of dislike that was had by blk people for oj was cause he was wit a wite woman
in any case it appears you go hard to impress

I am VERY SURE 90% of the men you know wish they could get hot asian etc gal like dermonger
his story might ahve been offensive cause he dared to not crawl over to a "hot blk gal"
lol
yet yes I big him up cause he know what hot gal is
nuff man say any gal look hot just cause dem have pooosy
lol
when a man can get some scandinavian and asian gal yuh know him a gallis
some bwaay only can get hoodrat
lol

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
would it have been a lil better if he was fukkin and getting blk women?
lol
yet yes for example a lot of dislike that was had by blk people for oj was cause he was wit a wite woman
in any case it appears you go hard to impress

I am VERY SURE 90% of the men you know wish they could get hot asian etc gal like dermonger
his story might ahve been offensive cause he dared to not crawl over to a "hot blk gal"
lol
yet yes I big him up cause he know what hot gal is
nuff man say any gal look hot just cause dem have pooosy
lol
when a man can get some scandinavian and asian gal yuh know him a gallis
some bwaay only can get hoodrat
lol
Wait did you say impress?!!! Dude wha fockry yuh talkin dis hour ah de day bredrin?!! Who de fock I tryin to impress here?! To what ends?! I am not seeking friendship, poosi, validation, nor respect, so exactly why de fock would I be trying to impress?!

As for the rest even though it don't deserve a response I will humor you. It would not have been better if it was a black woman. He shouldn't engage in that bullshit with NO WOMAN who not looking to just geh slawta fuh de sake of it. If it turns out that is what this woman want or cool with then is no skin off me or anyone else back. If however she is of the belief that she can in fact juggle full time work, masters program and relationship, then he doing her a great disservice by having already calculated that she can't and still electing to get up in that.

His standards and beliefs are his and if he don't want to deal with no fren set up ting then that is cool. I have nothing against that and I really doh care much about it. You are a bit confusing tho because you seem to not like playa playa mentality but yet you seem to be endorsing this. Would you have endorsed this if it was a blond blue eye white woman that he might be taking advantage of? I suspect not! Lost in your endorsement is the fact that if it is what he doing and what that woman want is not congruent, he would have left her with an impression that black men (even if is a generalization) are very dishonest and only care about poosi. Surely you not endorsing that potential outcome as the humanitarian you are right?