How not to approach a black man......

J

Juan Dan

Wait did you say impress?!!! Dude wha fockry yuh talkin dis hour ah de day bredrin?!! Who de fock I tryin to impress here?! To what ends?! I am not seeking friendship, poosi, validation, nor respect, so exactly why de fock would I be trying to impress?!

As for the rest even though it don't deserve a response I will humor you. It would not have been better if it was a black woman. He shouldn't engage in that bullshit with NO WOMAN who not looking to just geh slawta fuh de sake of it. If it turns out that is what this woman want or cool with then is no skin off me or anyone else back. If however she is of the belief that she can in fact juggle full time work, masters program and relationship, then he doing her a great disservice by having already calculated that she can't and still electing to get up in that.

His standards and beliefs are his and if he don't want to deal with no fren set up ting then that is cool. I have nothing against that and I really doh care much about it. You are a bit confusing tho because you seem to not like playa playa mentality but yet you seem to be endorsing this. Would you have endorsed this if it was a blond blue eye white woman that he might be taking advantage of? I suspect not! Lost in your endorsement is the fact that if it is what he doing and what that woman want is not congruent, he would have left her with an impression that black men (even if is a generalization) are very dishonest and only care about poosi. Surely you not endorsing that potential outcome as the humanitarian you are right?
I say impress cause only certain women would like or understand what you writing so you impressing a certain segment....
the others are a lil rayciss and think of their experiences in the clubs.....

I made up my mind the other day AS WAS TOLD ON HIMIX to not give a fukk about these people....
they said I should not...
been doing it for years so I am now encouraging hoeing and slutty behavior....
lol
lol

enough women on himix have told me to allow them to fukk all the men they want and I am annoying by telling them to close their legs etc
lol

in any case this the point here.....

THERE IS HATE CAUSE DERMONGER GET HOT GAL...
the women he put up pics of are hot women....

MOSTLY EVERY MAN YOU KNOW would love to have those women...
thats my point....

knowing what hot gal or accomplished women are....we have seen enough desperate dudes tell all sorts of women even here on himix that they hot....

the man have taste and know classy women...we have to big him up for that....especially since nuff bwaay chase and get nothing but hoodrat bishes....

respect the pimping

yet name 5 men on himix who think like yourself?
out there chasing bishes yet not getting ceo women or extra hot women?
they fukkin anything they can get

J

Juan Dan

Oh boy!!!!
on a non biased level

if a man say he a gallis or he got women

what kinds of women should this man have?

any ol gutter trash or nice hot sexy intelligent women?

I really dislike hearing guys saying they get bishes/women/empresses when all that qualifies those women is having a vegina

we a talk bout beyonce and oprah type shit
I respect the pimping

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
I say impress cause only certain women would like or understand what you writing so you impressing a certain segment....
the others are a lil rayciss and think of their experiences in the clubs.....

I made up my mind the other day AS WAS TOLD ON HIMIX to not give a fukk about these people....
they said I should not...
been doing it for years so I am now encouraging hoeing and slutty behavior....
lol
lol

enough women on himix have told me to allow them to fukk all the men they want and I am annoying by telling them to close their legs etc
lol

in any case this the point here.....

THERE IS HATE CAUSE DERMONGER GET HOT GAL...
the women he put up pics of are hot women....

MOSTLY EVERY MAN YOU KNOW would love to have those women...
thats my point....

knowing what hot gal or accomplished women are....we have seen enough desperate dudes tell all sorts of women even here on himix that they hot....

the man have taste and know classy women...we have to big him up for that....especially since nuff bwaay chase and get nothing but hoodrat bishes....

respect the pimping

yet name 5 men on himix who think like yourself?
out there chasing bishes yet not getting ceo women or extra hot women?
they fukkin anything they can get
Many men in general seem willing to dagga anyting dat have poosi so I wouldn't expect imix to be much different. Yet I can't speak for imixers and what they do or would do. And don't make it seem as if he seeking out any particular qualifications and qualities because I eh read nothing so yet. It seems as long as a woman is bold enough to approach and is reasonably good looking he will entertain them. Whatever education status/ aspirations they may have doesn't factor into them getting a moment of his time initially. If he want to play it eh my business but I am not a fan of uneven playing fields. I like fairness so fuh me as long as all the players in the game are aware of the rules then is all good. But anytime there is an unfair advantage then that is unsportsmanlike.

Be true to yourself tho, becaw caving to pressure is a sign of weakness. If yuh believe homan fi care demself an nuh mek man rooks dem up den so be it. Doh mek imix cawz yuh fi chaynj yuh hargumentz dem. If yuh say rychusniss den stik wid it!

J

Juan Dan

Many men in general seem willing to dagga anyting dat have poosi so I wouldn't expect imix to be much different. Yet I can't speak for imixers and what they do or would do. And don't make it seem as if he seeking out any particular qualifications and qualities because I eh read nothing so yet. It seems as long as a woman is bold enough to approach and is reasonably good looking he will entertain them. Whatever education status/ aspirations they may have doesn't factor into them getting a moment of his time initially. If he want to play it eh my business but I am not a fan of uneven playing fields. I like fairness so fuh me as long as all the players in the game are aware of the rules then is all good. But anytime there is an unfair advantage then that is unsportsmanlike.

Be true to yourself tho, becaw caving to pressure is a sign of weakness. If yuh believe homan fi care demself an nuh mek man rooks dem up den so be it. Doh mek imix cawz yuh fi chaynj yuh hargumentz dem. If yuh say rychusniss den stik wid it!
the first thing I wrote in this thread was a lotta the women ARE NOT used to men not chasing them

I will say specifically blk women ALL THEIR LIVES have had men chasing them 24 hours a day on some sort of sexual level

lots of other men do not conduct themselves as such
so the women have a completely different attitude on average

for example I used to say that very thing on himix and they SAID BLK MEN TREATED THEM WONDERFULLY ON THE STREET
lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

and this is something a whole lotta men I know have said that other women are easier to deal with

he seems to want to deal with certain types of women and not just jump at anything
what blk man doesnt jump at any gal that seem interested?
very few

yet yes we both alive in the world and the fact is A LOTTA MEN who say they gallis
get hoodrats

cause they incapable of getting women of certain cultures or mindsets

real gallis get hot gal and pretty gal
guess thats my point

him supposing to be a wonderful decent man who wont sex a woman till he find his wife is BULLSHIT

cause 90% of the men you know I am sure dont think like that

how many men you know that think like that?
keep in maybe bout 80% of blk women single right now

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
him supposing to be a wonderful decent man who wont sex a woman till he find his wife is BULLSHIT

cause 90% of the men you know I am sure dont think like that

how many men you know that think like that?
keep in maybe bout 80% of blk women single right now
No one said he has to do anything of the sort. I am the one who raised the point and as mentioned it is moot if indeed the woman want/ don't mind that type of setup. You may not believe it but I have no idea what the majority of men I KNOW would do. I have an idea of what my FRIENDS would do though and I would say it would be a 50-50 split or somewhere close.

J

Juan Dan

No one said he has to do anything of the sort. I am the one who raised the point and as mentioned it is moot if indeed the woman want/ don't mind that type of setup. You may not believe it but I have no idea what the majority of men I KNOW would do. I have an idea of what my FRIENDS would do though and I would say it would be a 50-50 split or somewhere close.
yup thats ultra modern feminizihoeism
doing what one wants with their poosy and not caring bout societal standards
I am for that
more poosy

I just find it funny that so many men out there with NO INTENTION of settling with these hot empresses

the focus shouldnt be on dermonger it should be on all these fukkaz who claim to love mama hafrican empresses yet just fukkin them

it should be on these women that find it impossible to find their king

basically I just wanna say the BLK LOVE arguement is bullshit cause its too many pimps n hoez

LITERALLY

blk women live a fukkin illusion or certain ones
from me used to be on dee haych har me used to be sick at the "blk love" bullshit and the same thing was on himix yet ITS JUST BULLSHIT

somethign to say
whilst hating on dudes with wite or asian women

fukk that hater shit, the "WE LOVE HAFRICA" folks should come together and love each other have marriages etc

yet they as fake christians claiming to lov gad
they love sex and lust

I am just tired of the bullshti from these bullshti blk people lovers who dont mean it
fukk em
plus nuff a dem woman ya would prolly fukk dermonger in one second
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol