how was this allowed to happen

I watch this short documentary and I am amazed. A caribbean leader stood up and did right by his people and America invaded his country BECAUSE HE WAS IRRADICATING POVERTY???

And the rest of the world stood by and looked on?

Are there any aged Grenadians here who can give us a more localised perspective on this issue cause im finding it baffling that America can do stuff like this.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lGCIun3a-jU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Carib2

I know I recently read about it but in the article it said the government was getting like a dictatorship.

Which I didn't believe because Grenadians never mention anything of the sort.

And vye don't be naive UK and the US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and we all gobbled that up. It probably hits home because the US invaded somewhere in a region we identify with.

I know I recently read about it but in the article it said the government was getting like a dictatorship.

Which I didn't believe because Grenadians never mention anything of the sort.

And vye don't be naive UK and the US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and we all gobbled that up. It probably hits home because the US invaded somewhere in a region we identify with.
true

Oneshot

where de crix
The invaded because Bishop's second in command seized power, killed Bishop and other civilians