How will Allyuh feel when Islandmix LLC close this site down ?

trinifrombx

Will all the losers and lowlives feel away that they could of done more to make this a better site ?

We can love FB ,Twitter, Instagram ,etc all we want, it is fair to say there is nothing like imix !

I don't get all these loser, they misinf for months, but the minute you call them out or post their name, they show up in a minute !

I will miss Carnival Central, these Homos, who not into Carnival show up to bad talk we ting, the few lowlives, including the DJs go to these fetes, carnivals, etc, yet refuse to come in and give us a review !

My hats off to the few Carnivals lovers who travel the world looking for the next best Carnival or adventure , I can count them on one hand, yet, a lot of us go and refuse to partake in a constructive dialogue !

To all the lowlives, you know who you are, Island Bashers who for some reasons some of allyuh feel better than some, I hope allyuh will feel proud when they shut it down !

Why be a peeping toms , post !

Help out the site !

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Will all the losers and lowlives feel away that they could of done more to make this a better site ?

We can love FB ,Twitter, Instagram ,etc all we want, it is fair to say there is nothing like imix !

I don't get all these loser, they misinf for months, but the minute you call them out or post their name, they show up in a minute !

I will miss Carnival Central, these Homos, who not into Carnival show up to bad talk we ting, the few lowlives, including the DJs go to these fetes, carnivals, etc, yet refuse to come in and give us a review !

My hats off to the few Carnivals lovers who travel the world looking for the next best Carnival or adventure , I can count them on one hand, yet, a lot of us go and refuse to partake in a constructive dialogue !

To all the lowlives, you know who you are, Island Bashers who for some reasons some of allyuh feel better than some, I hope allyuh will feel proud when they shut it down !

Why be a peeping toms , post !

Help out the site !
Just block the peepers from peeping in backchat, The only way you could view threads is to login. Yuh have 100's of people focking peeping, just cut that shit out. The site is already a ghost town it's not like it will make anything worst.

Oneshot

where de crix
Just block the peepers from peeping in backchat, The only way you could view threads is to login. Yuh have 100's of people focking peeping, just cut that shit out. The site is already a ghost town it's not like it will make anything worst.
most of those peepers are actually search engine spiders, nothing more nothing less. the site, dead because people take imix forum talk on to facebook. some things need to be segregated.

8thWonder

This site had its run ,if people wanted to keep it up and running it would of been.
But since it was full of negativity and fighting just for kicks its over.Its not facebook or anything,its burnt out.FB is kinda dead now a days its Tinder orv something else.

trinifrombx

I agree with you, management need to only allow peepers only to read the title of the thread, nothing less nothing more !

And why are these lowlives so interested in running up the view counts without making any contribution !

I don't get it, when these Homos and Bihomos make a thread, I have no interest once I see the topic, no interest to read what these homos talking about, so this is why we need to ban these peepers, well stated !

Dragon, do your thing.

trinifrombx

This site had its run ,if people wanted to keep it up and running it would of been.
But since it was full of negativity and fighting just for kicks its over.Its not facebook or anything,its burnt out.FB is kinda dead now a days its Tinder orv something else.
So, again, so what is your solution to make it better ?

8thWonder

Its not that hard to work it out , this site still has peekers if something of interest will grab someone's attention then it would start to turn up,other than that people drop the ball.

The question is if we attract people again will they keep it cordial and not gossip and give too much atttention to people's business.

trinifrombx

Its not that hard to work it out , this site still has peekers if something of interest will grab someone's attention then it would start to turn up,other than that people drop the ball.

The question is if we attract people again will they keep it cordial and not gossip and give too much atttention to people's business.
I disagree with you, go look at the last twenty threads, I think I started 5, all current events, T&T election, crime, James Blake, Syria , music, sports, what else is out there ?

Better yer, for the losers and lowlives then why don't they post Threads of interest ?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
This site died or is dying because it has been abandoned by the site management who neglected to do their jobs with managing the site. It’s that simple.

They lost interest in managing and promoting their own site so the users eventually also lost interest.

Why should folks continue posting here with any devotion and loyalty if their efforts are not being appreciated by the site management?

Also the management were too biased and draconian with how they implemented bans on members and were too easily manipulated by their favourite posters to unfairly ban other posters that their favourite posters did not like whenever they got involved.

I remember when a certain poster here tried her best to get me unfairly banned by Dragon because she didn't like me occasionally posting TJ videos. She also couldn't handle her own medicine when she decided to be rude.

The fishes trying to dominate the site also did not help.

In summary, if you have little interest in your own thing or can't run your own thing in a balanced manner then why should other folks be bothered to support you?

8thWonder

I disagree with you, go look at the last twenty threads, I think I started 5, all current events, T&T election, crime, James Blake, Syria , music, sports, what else is out there ?

Better yer, for the losers and lowlives then why don't they post Threads of interest ?
Im not talking about recently, Im talking about maybe a year or a couple ago those were the main topics of interest.Just because people started posting them recently doesn't mean thats what was happening regularly in the past years.Posting those kind of topics up in the past months are too little too late,

This site used to have new threads worth about a page long being posted everyday, but it was full of bachanal,gossip,and trivial things. I agree there is nothing to stop anyone from getting this site started, go right ahead.

8thWonder

This site died or is dying because it has been abandoned by the site management who neglected to do their jobs with managing the site. It’s that simple.

They lost interest in managing and promoting their own site so the users eventually also lost interest.

Why should folks continue posting here with any devotion and loyalty if their efforts are not being appreciated by the site management?

Also the management were too biased and draconian with how they implemented bans on members and were too easily manipulated by their favourite posters to unfairly ban other posters that their favourite posters did not like whenever they got involved.

I remember when a certain poster here tried her best to get me unfairly banned by Dragon because she didn't like me occasionally posting TJ videos. She also couldn't handle her own medicine when she decided to be rude.

The fishes trying to dominate the site also did not help.

In summary, if you have little interest in your own thing or can't run your own thing in a balanced manner then why should other folks be bothered to support you?
I don't think it has anything to do with the mods or admins, I think people simply lost interest and thats why this site is going down the drain or already has gone down the drain.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
I don't think it has anything to do with the mods or admins, I think people simply lost interest and thats why this site is going down the drain or already has gone down the drain.
Naaaah, I disagree, they are part of the problem, along with a lot of Bias ass naïve W.I.s who feel they know more about a next man country....yet they never put foot in that island and the constant Island bashing !

Their post are full of hate....so, would you want to stay around to see those insults daily ? ...given, these punks are pu$$y, given that 90% of them not man or woman enough to say it to someone in their face.....cyber cowards !

Some feel so empowered behind that keyboard that it is a turn off....given that most of us are black, where to some degree we can trace back our roots to Africa, some delusional Fcukers, feel that only their Islands have beautiful Black women....or delusional not to understand you insult one Black in Haiti, Jamaica, etc....you insulting your race, damn fool, if you black and think otherwise.

Also, numerous thread, e mails , PMs were sent to the owners ....how to make the site better....if you know about business....having a lot of ppl posting, talking shit aint gonna help their bottom line, you need ads, promoters posting their events, etc to generate funds, it cost a lot to run, maintain a site like this, servers, lawyers, etc

I even told or posted they should of switch to a TMZ format to generate ad dollars....ppl like celebrity gossips and B.S. like that....

Chasing the next Carnival will do little in revenue to the site when some of the promoters circumvent portals like this in favor of FB, Twitter, etc.....

some of those same " I love Culture " ..etc....go out of their way to not spend money with portals like this to promote their events!

How many ppl you know back in the days go home to T&T to their carnival.....yet, never bought a legit CD when they were selling, did nothing to promote the music...all they, or some is interested in is crashing on the floor and to pay tribe $1200 to play mas....

A lot more can be done...some ppl just don't give a shit.....

CC, wow, so all of a sudden, ppl not interested in going to Carnival...ok....nothing to talk about..or better yet, if it aint about Trinidad Carnival, I don't want to know...this is the mind set, so what do you expect...better ?

Oneshot

where de crix
to be fair, some great points was raised.
including the entire TMZ vibe.

but I dont know how easy the platform extends handling guest blogs for example.
even the thick vincy bella, cannot remember her name, with the video blogs on carnival and feting, could have been expanded to show more human interest stories. for example, a partner in Dominica could have published how much stuff on here about Erica, and blogger from Trindad about elections, and so forth.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
to be fair, some great points was raised.

including the entire TMZ vibe.

but I dont know how easy the platform extends handling guest blogs for example.
even the thick vincy bella, cannot remember her name, with the video blogs on carnival and feting, could have been expanded to show more human interest stories. for example, a partner in Dominica could have published how much stuff on here about Erica, and blogger from Trindad about elections, and so forth.

Bro, say it right....talk the talk, some in management or owners, partners, etc are total jokers and bias at that !

If this was a public traded company, there would of been a Hostile Takeover long time and the entire board of tunnel vision bias personnel would of been fired !

How do you have a site like this and not do an exclusive interview with Machel..Destra...etc.....hype the thing up.....so wait.....if Machel want to promote his brand or soca...etc...wait , he is asking for money to do interviews ?

I just dont get it.......who as a performer. ..artist dont want to promote themselves. .....if you find one i will show you a damn fool !

So again it is beyond any comprehension why this is not being done....and trust me....ii brought it to their attn.

Look how many yong ppl you have on this site that would love to do it....even that younglady......i think from St Vincent who did a few interviews at fetes....with the colorful lipstick. ...lol....

I am come on. ......these guys are a set of jokers ...i am sure you have numerous members who would of been willing to help out...make the calls...get the contacts to set up these interviews. ......smh......

Then again...i aint surprise !

8thWonder

Naaaah, I disagree, they are part of the problem, along with a lot of Bias ass naïve W.I.s who feel they know more about a next man country....yet they never put foot in that island and the constant Island bashing !

Their post are full of hate....so, would you want to stay around to see those insults daily ? ...given, these punks are pu$$y, given that 90% of them not man or woman enough to say it to someone in their face.....cyber cowards !

Some feel so empowered behind that keyboard that it is a turn off....given that most of us are black, where to some degree we can trace back our roots to Africa, some delusional Fcukers, feel that only their Islands have beautiful Black women....or delusional not to understand you insult one Black in Haiti, Jamaica, etc....you insulting your race, damn fool, if you black and think otherwise.

Also, numerous thread, e mails , PMs were sent to the owners ....how to make the site better....if you know about business....having a lot of ppl posting, talking shit aint gonna help their bottom line, you need ads, promoters posting their events, etc to generate funds, it cost a lot to run, maintain a site like this, servers, lawyers, etc

I even told or posted they should of switch to a TMZ format to generate ad dollars....ppl like celebrity gossips and B.S. like that....

Chasing the next Carnival will do little in revenue to the site when some of the promoters circumvent portals like this in favor of FB, Twitter, etc.....

some of those same " I love Culture " ..etc....go out of their way to not spend money with portals like this to promote their events!

How many ppl you know back in the days go home to T&T to their carnival.....yet, never bought a legit CD when they were selling, did nothing to promote the music...all they, or some is interested in is crashing on the floor and to pay tribe $1200 to play mas....

A lot more can be done...some ppl just don't give a shit.....

CC, wow, so all of a sudden, ppl not interested in going to Carnival...ok....nothing to talk about..or better yet, if it aint about Trinidad Carnival, I don't want to know...this is the mind set, so what do you expect...better ?
My friend most ,if not all the posters on this site were grown adults, you don't neeed a mod to monitor the participators. The people here are not little kids who need supervision to behave or know how to conduct themselves.

If we need a mod around to handle things then that shows you the kind of caliber of people that were on this site. Grown people should know how to act and hold a good convo. Yes I must admit that there was some bias for countries like Jamaica and Haiti, but I also saw other islands sort of jumping on the bandwagon.This shows most people didn't have a mind of their own.

You can't expect to keep cohesion among us Caribbean people when you promote favoritism and over patriotic rhetoric.So this is why we are where we are,and I don't see the need to blame game.