Exhibit # 5

Exhibit # 6

Exhibit# 7

Exhibit#8

Exhibit#9

Exhibit #10

Farinborn

readin btwn da lines
Show me a woman that dont have to show off her body then Ill show you a sexy woman.....

However most of them can get a juk from me.

DerMonger

I bet you would like it if the women has your name on it.:grin:
LOL....nah bai. I jus from de ok skool and remember a time only a select few of people had them....and they were simplistic ones.

When majority of women's skin out there was unblemished. I love dat. But of course times ah changing.

Thanks for this thread!!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you know i wonder if the yappathon will come from this thread.. where overtly sexualized images of Guyanese women are on display.. or only if it were women being disparaged in other ways would somebody say something? time will tell....

N

NaturalBornRidah

LOL....nah bai. I jus from de ok skool and remember a time only a select few of people had them....and they were simplistic ones.

When majority of women's skin out there was unblemished. I love dat. But of course times ah changing.

Thanks for this thread!!
No problem,its nothing.

you know i wonder if the yappathon will come from this thread.. where overtly sexualized images of Guyanese women are on display.. or only if it were women being disparaged in other ways would somebody say something? time will tell....
I guess that's your way of an inviting a yappathan to this thread,why would you think these women are hypersexualized. I think you are the one hoping for a lot of critique in this thread maybe because you have a lot of time on your hands.Just searching for a fallacy eh.

Inquistive

No problem,its nothing.

I guess that's your way of an inviting a yappathan to this thread,why would you think these women are hypersexualized. I think you are the one hoping for a lot of critique in this thread maybe because you have a lot of time on your hands.Just searching for a fallacy eh.
Did you get your results yet?