How would you treat with this?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
A person, let's call him Franco, has lived many years of his adult like working hard in America. Franco is a Trini with one side of granparents being Grenadian. Franco worked hard and build a nice villa in Grenada, that he may or may not retire in, it's a place he goes to once or twice a year to relax.

Franco has siblings in Trinidad who are in relationships and marriages with gunter type people, some of his inlaws are from Laventille some are not. Franco likes none of his inlaws. Franco's brothers have asked if they can go up to Grenada with their wives and children and spend holidays in the villa. Franco is hestitant and though he loves his brothers and sisters, doesn't really his inlaws who he believes are suspected 'thieves and Trini scamps' staying in his villa in Grenada. He is in a squandry.

What would you do if you were Franco?
:read:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you lost me at laventille.... lol..

jk... but he has two choices.. 1- tell them the truth that he doesnt feel comfortable renting it to family and risk causing bad blood or 2- tell them that the villa is being primarily rented to businessmen who live in Grenada so availability is an issue..

TC

Steuuuupssss!
you lost me at laventille.... lol..

jk... but he has two choices.. 1- tell them the truth that he doesnt feel comfortable renting it to family and risk causing bad blood or 2- tell them that the villa is being primarily rented to businessmen who live in Grenada so availability is an issue..
Lol at your first comment.
I like your second option. And Is free the people dem wanted to go stay for free you know!