Hugo Chavez - Dead

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
You think he just died or been dead for a while now?
loaded question in truth because you never know with propoganda machines its possible.

He is a lot younger than I thought - 58 years. He looked a lot older.

iPicong

Expound please
I'm all for standing up to bullies......but that fella was stockpiling weapons (while he people was suffering) in anticipation of a US attack........and who right next to them if that shirt did jump off......what was funny too was he helped all those other countries pay off their IMF debt and he people can't get currant.......is 1 thing to stand up to bullies.....it's another to be a dictator and warmonger.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
so what's jamaica going to do now about their oil.. situation..
Without Hugo Chavez and PetroCaribe, Jamaica will now need to source an additional US$500 million YEARLY to pay for oil imports.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
I'm all for standing up to bullies......but that fella was stockpiling weapons (while he people was suffering) in anticipation of a US attack........and who right next to them if that shirt did jump off......what was funny too was he helped all those other countries pay off their IMF debt and he people can't get currant.......is 1 thing to stand up to bullies.....it's another to be a dictator and warmonger.
SMH

You do not have a CLUE of what you are TALKING about.

YUHHHHH SEEEEEE MEEEEEE

bhalistix

It is I
hoe many democratically elected dictators do you know.

iPicong

Apparently not........how man of you jackasses was willing to live in Venezuela when he was alive........cricket cricket cricket........ah love to hear allyuh defending these henchmen in the comforts of the US of A............

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
TWO GREAT LEADERS...CHAMPIONS OF THE POOR.

Dr. Ralph Gonsalves, PRIME MINISTER of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and the LATE GREAT BOLIVARIAN LEADER, Hugo Chavez of Venezuela.

VIVA CHAVEZ...VIVA CHAVEZ!!!!!

MAY HE RIP.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

Ambassador Camillo Gonsalves, Dr. Ralph Gonsalves and Hugo Chavez

Hugo's LEGACY will be one of CHAMPION OF THE POOR, FIGHTING AGAINST IMPERIALIST and the OLIGARCHY in Venezuela.

VIVA CHAVEZ!!!

MAY he REST in PEACE.