Hugo Chavez - Dead

iPicong

So the template is to tief people head with saying yuh "black" and give out money for airport and whatever other tief head money he give out for good publicity and buy friendship so that allyuh cunnies would turn allyuh head to all the other shit he was doing.........and allyuh facking hippocrits don't forget what he call allyuh lord Obama when he eh buy into the "we all black brother" and America is evil bullshit........this is like the other jackass who want to defend Rodman.........sheeps

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
So the template is to tief people head with saying yuh "black" and give out money for airport and whatever other tief head money he give out for good publicity and buy friendship so that allyuh cunnies would turn allyuh head to all the other shit he was doing.........and allyuh facking hippocrits don't forget what he call allyuh lord Obama when he eh buy into the "we all black brother" and America is evil bullshit........this is like the other jackass who want to defend Rodman.........sheeps
Educate them my brother. These clowns anyone who hate the USA and turn a blind eye on the crimes to humanity they commit. Tell them to ask the fishermen living in South Trinidad who have to deal with Venezuela

DSP

Heri
Educate them my brother. These clowns anyone who hate the USA and turn a blind eye on the crimes to humanity they commit. Tell them to ask the fishermen living in South Trinidad who have to deal with Venezuela
Every leader on this earth has their opposition and their adversaries with their own reasons(legitimate and/or serious or not), even the most 'beloved' leader.

iPicong

Those fockers boarded one of our rigs some months back.........I believe the only reason dem suckers never focked with T&T when it came to the natural resources was because they knew it would give America a reason to step on their neck.......

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Every leader on this earth has their opposition and their adversaries with their own reasons(legitimate and/or serious or not), even the most 'beloved' leader.
You are 100% correct. My beef is with the clowns who support these dictators because of their hatred to the US.

DSP

Heri
You are 100% correct. My beef is with the clowns who support these dictators because of their hatred to the US.
I can relate. Khaddafi didnt appear to be a 'friend' of the US, but he and the US worked together to destabilize my home country for their own different purposes/objectives(unholy alliance). The 'powers' collaborated to get rid of him when he was of no use to them. Hope to find out in the near future who it was that helped get rid of Chavez.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Do you ever look at America through balanced lenses or you got apple pie, baseball and fireworks pumping through your veins?

America shake hands, lay in bed and drag tongue with dictators all day long.

iPicong

Probably ah dem same countries who IMF debt he pay off or airport he building :kicks ..........can't buy real friends no matter how hard yuh try........

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Do you ever look at America through balanced lenses or you got apple pie, baseball and fireworks pumping through your veins?

America shake hands, lay in bed and drag tongue with dictators all day long.
I never said America is without SIN, but I am not going to call Chavez ah great leader

dedetriniking

Yeah many fishermen in south have real bad stories to tell about the venezuelan la guardia boats....some even end up dead.

Can we say for sure that Chavez sanctioned those events though?

In any case i'm a bit ambivalent about chavez. He could have been a real thorn in the side of TnT if he really wanted to.

iPicong

Yeah many fishermen in south have real bad stories to tell about the venezuelan la guardia boats....some even end up dead.

Can we say for sure that Chavez sanctioned those events though?

In any case i'm a bit ambivalent about chavez. He could have been a real thorn in the side of TnT if he really wanted to.
Are you serious.....did he sanction? He could have been a thorn in we side if he wanted?