Hugo Chavez - Dead

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
So the template is to tief people head with saying yuh "black" and give out money for airport and whatever other tief head money he give out for good publicity and buy friendship so that allyuh cunnies would turn allyuh head to all the other shit he was doing.........and allyuh facking hippocrits don't forget what he call allyuh lord Obama when he eh buy into the "we all black brother" and America is evil bullshit........this is like the other jackass who want to defend Rodman.........sheeps
Pure BOIL...nothing INTELLIGENT here.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Educate them my brother. These clowns anyone who hate the USA and turn a blind eye on the crimes to humanity they commit. Tell them to ask the fishermen living in South Trinidad who have to deal with Venezuela
CRIME????????

Who COMMITTED MORE CRIMES to HUMANITY than AMERICA?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Those fockers boarded one of our rigs some months back.........I believe the only reason dem suckers never focked with T&T when it came to the natural resources was because they knew it would give America a reason to step on their neck.......
:kicks:kicks n SMH

POOR Trinidad had to DEPEND on America, because she couldn't DO SHIT to Venezuela

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
You are 100% correct. My beef is with the clowns who support these dictators because of their hatred to the US.
The LAST TIME I LQQKED, America SUPPORTS the SAUDIS.

The last time I LQQKED, AMERICA SUPPORTED the DICTATOR from Egypt.

The last time I LQQKED, the USA SUPPORTED the then DICTATOR in IRAN.

The last time I LQQKED, the USA SUPPORTED MANY STRONG MEN around the GLOBE.

But hey, TALKING SENSE to PEOPLE who are just IGNORANT of what is GOING on in the WORLD, because of BUYING the USA PROPAGANDA HOOK, LINE and SINKER, tend to be quite AMUSING at times.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

J

Juan Dan

The LAST TIME I LQQKED, America SUPPORTS the SAUDIS.

The last time I LQQKED, AMERICA SUPPORTED the DICTATOR from Egypt.

The last time I LQQKED, the USA SUPPORTED the then DICTATOR in IRAN.

The last time I LQQKED, the USA SUPPORTED MANY STRONG MEN around the GLOBE.

But hey, TALKING SENSE to PEOPLE who are just IGNORANT of what is GOING on in the WORLD, because of BUYING the USA PROPAGANDA HOOK, LINE and SINKER, tend to be quite AMUSING at times.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
which of those places would you live in?

remember now
there are RULES you have to operate by

and if not then offwityahead

I for one have no pity for those who live by religion and call themselves leaders
fuk em all

learning bout hugo, didnt know much bout his negatives
the man is a mellitary man, (they arent usually priestlike or nice)
I listen to npr etc and they tend to say good things
yet big up picong etc for the info