Husband Says He Hates Wife's Natural Hair And Wants Her To Go Back To Weave

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n06Sl_L5IEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
natural hair rules!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/n06Sl_L5IEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
that was a good segment! The wife looks younger and more elegant with her natural hair

I am a big fan of Nikki Walton....always on her blog site Curly Nikki for hair tips and tutorials

trinifrombx

HB,

Excellent topic, glad you left them crony rap tunes you does love post on here.

Anyway, Steve Harvey and the wife is full of shit, that is in a respectful way.

If you are willing to con a man into putting a ring on your finger based on a look that he came to adore, admired, etc. don't come crying this Back to Africa bullshit after you got him on lock and chain now, three years into the marriage when you know he can't just get up and run !

You close the deal on false misleading evidence that you had indian in your bloodline, so guess what, that is what he purchase so he is damn right in beefing now about getting or seeing a defective product !

Lesson learn, like Jay said...you can't change the rules in the 9th inning ( HB...I know you will appreciate that quote ) !

trinifrombx

Btw, I also got conned when I was 19 also, was bullin this girl, doing all sort of shit, place my hand in her head, felt all types of bumps, tracks, etc, I didn't know better, thought she had indian in her family given I bulled so many mixed, good hair black women back in sweet T&T so I didn't know better until I got to the states to realize these women or fake and trying to pass off a defective product as genuine, real tricksters son, shit, that was my wife, she better leave that shit in and don't let me know !

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
So people don't grow and change?

Shit (life) happens and you adapt and or make adjustments?

If he couldn't tell that birds nest on her head was a $8 bill...then his focus should be investing in a seeing eye dog.

DISCLAIMER - I couldn't bring myself to watch more than 2 minutes.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
pretty sure he knew what was on her head wasn't her real hair.. He had to know...

and she should have a right to change up her hair anytime she want... maybe she doesnt want that weave in her hair anymore... nothing wrong with that. we all go through changes and evolve. People who been eatin meat all their life become vegan or only eat organic because they want to take better care of their bodies... women who been permin and weavin all their life start wearin their hair natural because they come to realize natural black hair is beautiful in its natural state and maybe she had enough of damaging her hair and scalp..
at this stage in the game if not havin a wife wit a Euro do anymore is a major stickin point for him then i have to wonder

trinifrombx

pretty sure he knew what was on her head wasn't her real hair.. He had to know...

and she should have a right to change up her hair anytime she want... maybe she doesnt want that weave in her hair anymore... nothing wrong with that. we all go through changes and evolve. People who been eatin meat all their life become vegan or only eat organic because they want to take better care of their bodies... women who been permin and weavin all their life start wearin their hair natural because they come to realize natural black hair is beautiful in its natural state and maybe she had enough of damaging her hair and scalp..
at this stage in the game if not havin a wife wit a Euro do anymore is a major stickin point for him then i have to wonder

Smh, you sound just as corny as Steve Harvey, who is debating folks can't change ?

Clearly you off the market and have no clue, trust me, over the years I have bulled some quality weave wearing chics that paid a lot where you can't tell, they are trackless and bump less, so you got that wrong...I don't thing he knew, they are newlyweds !

And in all fairness to a union, if you on a budget and you come home with a new whip
That cost a lot of money, this is something that needs to be discuss prior !

I would have a problem with this, meaning if I was caught up in her Brazilian weave to her butt then I came home and she has a Afro.....yes, unlike you, I am man enough to say I would have a problem with this, if that is the case, then don't trick me into thinking it is yours then you get the ring and all of a sudden you a strong all natural Black woman !

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
SMH... Everyone goes through changes, so i guess she shouldn't accept his... when she starts aging then what...

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Smh, you sound just as corny as Steve Harvey, who is debating folks can't change ?

Clearly you off the market and have no clue, trust me, over the years I have bulled some quality weave wearing chics that paid a lot where you can't tell, they are trackless and bump less, so you got that wrong...I don't thing he knew, they are newlyweds !

And in all fairness to a union, if you on a budget and you come home with a new whip

I would have a problem with this, meaning if I was caught up in her Brazilian weave to her butt then I came home and she has a Afro.....yes, unlike you, I am man enough to say I would have a problem with this, if that is the case, then don't trick me into thinking it is yours then you get the ring and all of a sudden you a strong all natural Black woman !
what the hell this gotta do with being man enough.. If you like that weave shit then you like the weave shit.. Maybe i find women saying that corny euro standard of beauty bullshit is done for and natural black hair is just as beautiful... what this gotta do with trickin somebody.. You mean you look at that woman and cant tell what she had on her head is not her real hair?

some ah yall put too much thought into this hair shit anyway...

if i found her face attractive with weave, then she gonna be attractive to me with short hair, natural hair, whatever... And if i didnt find her attractive in the first place i wouldnt have got wid her.. Aint no amount of weave gonna change up no womans appearance that drastically so i can be "tricked" as you call it and end up having the shock of my life when she goes natural...

and what the fuk i look like havin a discussion about what my woman is gonna do with her hair... let her do that with her sister and moms. thats womens talk.. what imma do next, sit down with her in the beauty palor with her and gossip with the girls too?

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
based on the photos, her weave looked just like that-- a weave/wig. i don't see how ppl can't tell these sort of things...

Btw, I also got conned when I was 19 also, was bullin this girl, doing all sort of shit, place my hand in her head, felt all types of bumps, tracks, etc, I didn't know better, thought she had indian in her family given I bulled so many mixed, good hair black women back in sweet T&T so I didn't know better until I got to the states to realize these women or fake and trying to pass off a defective product as genuine, real tricksters son, shit, that was my wife, she better leave that shit in and don't let me know !
umm what is good hair?

Missmayling

''
I think you implying the wife tricked the husband is a bit harsh. Its clear the husband find a black woman wearing her hair in a weave or a perm as being more attractive, and her sudden change in hairstyle would cause issues. If the situation was reverse, I can see a woman having issues, if her mate suddenly wanted to wear a perm, locs or braids.

ank

you want to tell this to your wife like this man did or you want to talk about womens hair ?

if you say something about womens hair as a man , just keep away with no word . non of your business and you could never understand .

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
''
I think you implying the wife tricked the husband is a bit harsh. Its clear the husband find a black woman wearing her hair in a weave or a perm as being more attractive, and her sudden change in hairstyle would cause issues. If the situation was reverse, I can see a woman having issues, if her mate suddenly wanted to wear a perm, locs or braids.
if i decided to lock my hair and my wife had issues with it, then she will just have to get over it... i probably wouldnt be with a woman who has problems with locks anyway

If i decided to perm my hair, then i can see her having issues cause no grown man should do some shit like that... sameway if she died her hair some weird neon orange and goin down the street lookin like she playin mas then i could understandably having an objections cause unless she in someone mas band, no grown woman should want to do some mess like that...

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
what the hell this gotta do with being man enough.. If you like that weave shit then you like the weave shit.. Maybe i find women saying that corny euro standard of beauty bullshit is done for and natural black hair is just as beautiful... what this gotta do with trickin somebody.. You mean you look at that woman and cant tell what she had on her head is not her real hair?

some ah yall put too much thought into this hair shit anyway...

if i found her face attractive with weave, then she gonna be attractive to me with short hair, natural hair, whatever... And if i didnt find her attractive in the first place i wouldnt have got wid her.. Aint no amount of weave gonna change up no womans appearance that drastically so i can be "tricked" as you call it and end up having the shock of my life when she goes natural...

and what the fuk i look like havin a discussion about what my woman is gonna do with her hair... let her do that with her sister and moms. thats womens talk.. what imma do next, sit down with her in the beauty palor with her and gossip with the girls too?
Probably got tricked by trannies before.