I had a very interesting conversation with a white man today.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
He said that he was working in the USA for a while and he observed that white american women were too submissive and a lowering the standards of all women in general and across the board with their overly submissive behaviour in relationships, and that it was a shame that some black men are running to them because of being attracted to this high level of submissiveness.

I thought to myself hmmmm, now this is an interesting view/spin!!!

*this thread may not be here when I wake up in the morning*

Good night folks, have a productive day.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
He said that he was working in the USA for a while and he observed that white american women were too submissive and a lowering the standards of all women in general and across the board with their overly submissive behaviour in relationships, and that it was a shame that some black men are running to them because of being attracted to this high level of submissiveness.

This White man is originally from where?

and, in what country did your two have this conversation?

G

Gladiator

Did he forget to tell you about how he lost his submissive white woman to a black man ?

J

Juan Dan

most PSYchiatrists and PSYchics are not much different
their info comes from studying the individual and their experiences
you should have asked him to define submissive

Missmayling

I think he was using reverse psychology on you to see if you were submissive, or the typical independent American Black woman.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Interesting. Somewhat related...on another forum, some women who live in different countries in Europe (Germany & the Scandanavian countries) were saying that women of African descent are perceived as more traditional and submissive there. Have you heard anything of the sort?

Skilz™

He talking shit...hes just pissed off that white women are dating black men.

Minxy

interesting indeed :scratch...but i think there is a difference between being submissive and being a doormat...lots of these suburban, kept wives are doormats to their men...as well as the ones that date black men...IMO :drag:

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Morning everybody! To answer your questions, he's an Australian and we had this convo in Australia.

Gladiator apparently he never lost a woman to another man, but lost them for other reasons and didn't have relationships in the
USA during the periods of time that he was there to work.

Jigga Boogsy he described submissive similarly to how Minx put it: doormat-ish

Missmayling, I'm neither American nor Americanized. There was no reverse psychology, we were straight talking. I was explaining that I'm a go getter, straight shooter, and though I understand how to be a woman and a lady and how to treat a man right, I am no low fence that men can climb over. He didn't even have to ask or assume if I were submissive to the doormat extent, because he gathered straight away that I was not, I explained to him that in some aspects I submit, but cannot be described as submissive...which leads to answering your second question, he was also a straight shooter and said he was not into submissive women especially the ones who are such to the point of being walked all over and redefine everything about themselves to please a man and or everybody else, neither was he into overly aggressive ones, especially those who confuse aggressiveness with assertiveness.

Skilz, at times I really don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious.

Minx he sounded very similar to you in your comments and opinion, but he also grouped career oriented and well off white women in there too.

Oneshot you crack me up.

Dollbabi I've lived in Germany and Scandinavian countries as you may recall and I have heard that sentiment expressed by the women there about African women. This scenario is true in some African cultures that I have visited, seems to vary in degrees from culture to culture. But I must chip in that I take strong note that white women in Europe and whites in the USA are in many aspects as vastly different as black men from Africa and black men from the USA.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea that last paragraph might be very true because i have heard my white Norwegian roomie in college express some things about American women that were amusing... to say the least.

Minxy

I think what he means is he likes a fiesty chic...as i always say all MEN that are not afraid of a challenge does....submissive doesn't equal putting up with ones shit...submissive means understanding your role and catering to ur man's needs, whether it be ego, or pride, while being happy to do so...those that feel that they have to pick up the slack by not working, or being overly insecure put up with alot of bullshit, which in the end doesn't make either of u happy...PEOPLE WILL TREAT U HOW U ALLOW THEM TO...he's pushing it, u taking it...there is no limit to fukery...IMO :drag:

Missmayling

Morning everybody! To answer your questions, he's an Australian and we had this convo in Australia.

Gladiator apparently he never lost a woman to another man, but lost them for other reasons and didn't have relationships in the
USA during the periods of time that he was there to work.

Jigga Boogsy he described submissive similarly to how Minx put it: doormat-ish

Missmayling, I'm neither American nor Americanized. There was no reverse psychology, we were straight talking. I was explaining that I'm a go getter, straight shooter, and though I understand how to be a woman and a lady and how to treat a man right, I am no low fence that men can climb over. He didn't even have to ask or assume if I were submissive to the doormat extent, because he gathered straight away that I was not, I explained to him that in some aspects I submit, but cannot be described as submissive...which leads to answering your second question, he was also a straight shooter and said he was not into submissive women especially the ones who are such to the point of being walked all over and redefine everything about themselves to please a man and or everybody else, neither was he into overly aggressive ones, especially those who confuse aggressiveness with assertiveness.

Skilz, at times I really don't know if you are being sarcastic or serious.

Minx he sounded very similar to you in your comments and opinion, but he also grouped career oriented and well off white women in there too.

Oneshot you crack me up.

Dollbabi I've lived in Germany and Scandinavian countries as you may recall and I have heard that sentiment expressed by the women there about African women. This scenario is true in some African cultures that I have visited, seems to vary in degrees from culture to culture. But I must chip in that I take strong note that white women in Europe and whites in the USA are in many aspects as vastly different as black men from Africa and black men from the USA.
His taste in women was clear,but how come you didn't ask why white women were lowering the standards of other women, and what does he know about what black men seek in a woman?