I have a question.....

Nica

SAINTSational
well if that was me, i wud ask him ryt away y he giving me this pound. i think that he's probably thinking to himself and/or stereotyping the black woman. 'ok she's black, mus be poor, and poor ting have a big loan to pay after college' etc. or if it's not that then maybe he's trying to show off or pretend to be sum1 else. maybe he wants to be liked and feels that giving out money wud be the best policy.

but watever it is girl, take that money and RUN! don't ask, just be appreciative for what you get, esp as the US money depreciated.
please! it doesnt matter wat currency he gave her, point is it's very strange and is even considered disrespectful to some. capish? dont try to play like an @$$ here.
oh BLOODY HELL!!

*CARDIAC ARREST*

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Redlocks

Mr. BALTIMORE
so soory i flipped redlocks

And fellow Imixers you are welcomed for this joke
No need to apologize....I should thank you, Nickyan. The laughter
that I've experienced over the past four days though painful at times
has released more toxins than any medication ever could.

Shandy 2.0

God is my pilot
please! it doesnt matter wat currency he gave her, point is it's very strange and is even considered disrespectful to some. capish? dont try to play like an @$$ here.
The killer is meh gyul got the cojones to say all this, especially the bolded.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is the best laugh imix has had since...since...the SEA LION! LOL

Fiyah

No....that is bullshit is what it is. Whether you've had people call you nigger or get beat up by skinheads doesn't determine if you're oppressed or not. Many whites can't go into majority black neighborhoods for safety issues. When I was coming up blacks couldn't go into certain parts of Bensonhurst...just like whites couldn't come into Brownsville where I lived. If those blacks were "oppressed" as you argue...why aren't the whites oppressed by the same? Certain establishments if a white person went into them they'd be treated with out and out hostility. Is that evidence of oppression against them? People love reach for the race card.

I have to shake my head and feel sorry for black people like you...but keep on letting white people 'oppress' yuh.
Yuh know how I love jump in an argument...

I agree with some of what you say... but re: the whole oppression thing and it being a state of mind... since when what an individual thinks has to do with whether or not they are oppressed? If there is a system that treats one set of people differently than another set of people for baseless reasons then its fair to say that said people are oppressed regardless of what they think.

But mind yuh... ah just jump een dih argument yes. I nevah really read anything past Nikyan thinking it was money dih man give dih gyal :rofl:

Nickyan

D'Original Puttury Lucian
WOW!!! So I guess I have a special spot on IMIX den!

So can any1 tell me what this Sea Lion joke is???