I have a question.....

Doctor's Daughter

Measure ur life with Love
well if that was me, i wud ask him ryt away y he giving me this pound. i think that he's probably thinking to himself and/or stereotyping the black woman. 'ok she's black, mus be poor, and poor ting have a big loan to pay after college' etc. or if it's not that then maybe he's trying to show off or pretend to be sum1 else. maybe he wants to be liked and feels that giving out money wud be the best policy.

but watever it is girl, take that money and RUN! don't ask, just be appreciative for what you get, esp as the US money depreciated.
would a Euro have been more appropriate?
please! it doesnt matter wat currency he gave her, point is it's very strange and is even considered disrespectful to some. capish? dont try to play like an @$$ here.
Nickyan....sorry, I couldn't help it. By "pound" they weren't
referring to money.
:rofl: this is ah classic

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Yep! it is! :rofl:

And for the record, I do not like shalking people´s hands either! I am a big hand washer, wet wipe-er and sanitizer-er.

M

Mad Scorpion

I just met my roommate's friend (a white dude) and when I put out my hand to shake his he opted to give me a pound and say what up instead of nice to meet u.....does anyone else find that wierd besides me?
That could be so many things that its not worth over analyzin. It could be race motivated as in he doh like to shake black people hand. It could be that he has a skin condition and avoids shaking hands alltogether. He could be a germophobe. It could be a sexist thing as in he doh shake hands with women. It could be a percieved class thing. And on and on.

Mrs.Bravo

Potty Mouth
^^^^that's it....or when i speak to my Black American friends and they say "wha gwan" to me and im lookin @ them like "whatever happened to just saying hi?"'

anyway, i highly doubt that's the way he greets everyone but whatever....

alot of white ppl out here do that shit and it quite frankly gets on my nerves....steups

exactttly that. I went to ah work party and brought some of my friends, one of my white colleagues said ' I see you've brought the rest of your posse

it happens all the time, sometimes i think they do it subconsciously

Dr Insane

well if that was me, i wud ask him ryt away y he giving me this pound. i think that he's probably thinking to himself and/or stereotyping the black woman. 'ok she's black, mus be poor, and poor ting have a big loan to pay after college' etc. or if it's not that then maybe he's trying to show off or pretend to be sum1 else. maybe he wants to be liked and feels that giving out money wud be the best policy.

but watever it is girl, take that money and RUN! don't ask, just be appreciative for what you get, esp as the US money depreciated.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: classic

MissMention

O LORD!!!!!!!! HAHAHA..... :rofl: :rofl: *mwen hut* slowness kicking in again!!! :lol weeeee!!!!! i really thought he gave you money! you no how long i eh hear de word pound as it to hit???? :lol :kicks

so soory i flipped redlocks

And fellow Imixers you are welcomed for this joke

:lol :kicks

oh well in that case, dude is a punk. end of story.

:lol :kicks :rofl:
I...have...no...words....