I love Miami

dedetriniking

Some fleamales just look better with clothes on,,,,,,,,,,
Definitely the case with ms black dress. Now i eh kickin she outta bed eh but definitely too much junk in dat trunk. Everyting in moderation hoss.

And No i'm not gay so STFU.

Somebody mention some softness in de first chick....I say gimme dat. Dem chicks with hard bodies doh have the essense of womanhood ting going no more IMHO. Yuh have tuh have some softness along with that shape....softness eh...not fatness!

Pic 1.... dedetriniking ha first dibs.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Definitely the case with ms black dress. Now i eh kickin she outta bed eh but definitely too much junk in dat trunk. Everyting in moderation hoss.

And No i'm not gay so STFU.

Somebody mention some softness in de first chick....I say gimme dat. Dem chicks with hard bodies doh have the essense of womanhood ting going no more IMHO. Yuh have tuh have some softness along with that shape....softness eh...not fatness!

Pic 1.... dedetriniking ha first dibs.
Dude you are a homo , wtf yuh mean she got too much ass

dedetriniking

Dude you are a homo , wtf yuh mean she got too much ass
ah know man go come in hear talking ch*t......but is a lotta work trying to find home base from the back with that much bamcee.

Yeah ah know liars go come in hear talking bout skills this and that....but i'm talking from experience.....yuh always fighting to move that junk outta the way to find the treasure trove....and if is sloppy junk that make it wuss.

So yuh get some extra bumsee squeeze and it looks good in clothes...but behind the scenes is too much blasted wuk.....an ah gettin ole.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
ah know man go come in hear talking ch*t......but is a lotta work trying to find home base from the back with that much bamcee.

Yeah ah know liars go come in hear talking bout skills this and that....but i'm talking from experience.....yuh always fighting to move that junk outta the way to find the treasure trove....and if is sloppy junk that make it wuss.

So yuh get some extra bumsee squeeze and it looks good in clothes...but behind the scenes is too much blasted wuk.....an ah gettin ole.
Fack skills an just admit yuh cocoleeks short LOL

sankofaa

theres no such thing as too much ass wtf is wrong with u