i love the NEW Brooklyn

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
the other day when i went to Peaches.....i caught a YELLOW CAB on the corner of Tompkins and Greene Ave in Bed Stuy....and they dropped me off.....and when i came home, i caught another yellow cab on the corner of Lewis and Decatur.....to go back home.....

those mofos don't ever stop in brooklyn....they usually in rush to get back to manhattan.....

this is how i know brooklyn is on the come up....lol

why would that be the first thing that come to your mind? why wouldn't they be able to afford brooklyn??????

especially since west indians are the most educated people earning the most money, according to some people
my personal feeling, Brooklyn demographics is gonna have a major shift in the next 10 years

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
or they more thusty since the regularization
whatever that means......lol

they didn't even know where they were going....i had to direct them.....but oddly enough....yellow cabs rarely want to stop for black people in manhattan...but they stopping for my black ass in brooklyn....i was shocked....

and yellow cabs are much cheaper than gypsy cabs...i don't know why black people prefer gypsy cabs over yellow cabs....i was downtown bk the other day and this W.I dude was hailing a taxi on Court St...every time a yellow cab stopped for him, he told them to go on, but he jumped in a gypsy cab.....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
my personal feeling, Brooklyn demographics is gonna have a major shift in the next 10 years
i agree...and it's definitely been changing for the last 5 years....my landlord was telling me a few years ago that she wanted to sell her brownstone and keep her florida property.....i told her not to do it...to hold out and wait....cause the neighborhood is going to change...and her house is going to be worth a lot more...that was about 7 years ago....she came to me the other day and said her brownstone worth very close to a million dollars now....i had to tell her "i told you so"

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
they will get an influx of people , a lot of over flow from the manhattan crowd, and then things will change, a lot of the chains that are usually found in certain neighborhoods will come to brooklyn to nab up that market..

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
u brave to live an walk around there yes. lol bout tompkins ave, an these places

its nothing but violence in those blocks ..

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
u brave to live an walk around there yes. lol bout tompkins ave, an these places

its nothing but violence in those blocks ..
darling...i don't see no violence...i see the plush green park....white people jogging and walking their dogs

it's funny how black people always want to convince you of the worst....lol

white people walk around there comfortable...why shouldn't i?????

you probably live somewhere south of eastern pkwy....i don't DARE walk in those hoods

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
its only 1 hood in crown heights.. and the jews run it. lmao. lololol

but seriously tho.. thompkin, gates ,hancok,jefferson, greene, summers..etc that entire bedstuy area is rough. nothing but violence around there.and u know i research crime. so just me when i say so.

if this thread reach 3 pages ill prove wat im saying.. but sheeesh girl u brave forreal

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
its only 1 hood in crown heights.. and the jews run it. lmao. lololol

but seriously tho.. thompkin, gates ,hancok,jefferson, greene, summers..etc that entire bedstuy area is rough. nothing but violence around there.and u know i research crime. so just me when i say so.

if this thread reach 3 pages ill prove wat im saying.. but sheeesh girl u brave forreal

how you gonna tell me and i live around there darling...i know what i see when i walk outside my door...i been living smack dead center of all those streets you named for the last 11 years

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Peaches is really good.

Especially the salmon and eggs
i'm going there again for brunch on Sunday......

damn...i slept on that place

i realized the same dudes got two other restaurants in brooklyn....one that's even closer to me on Tompkins called Peaches Hotspot...and the Smoke Joint in Fort Greene

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i'm going there again for brunch on Sunday......

damn...i slept on that place

i realized the same dudes got two other restaurants in brooklyn....one that's even closer to me on Tompkins called Peaches Hotspot...and the Smoke Joint in Fort Greene
lol. peaches own peaches hotspot.. and i've told you about the smoke joint before lol

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
lol. peaches own peaches hotspot.. and i've told you about the smoke joint before lol
i've been to the smoke joint....that place gets crowded.....i didn't know they were all owned by the same people....but i didn't know about peaches hotspot at all.....i usually don't walk down Tompkins...but that shit is practically around the corner from me...if the food is just as good...i will be there regularly.....