i love the NEW Brooklyn

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea every damn time i going in the smoke joint it always pack ram cram.. dt is how i always end up in mo's lol.. pero NO MAS! that reminds me.. tomorrow i gotta find somehwere to get some grub after taht taste of france.. i feel we might end up in cafe lalo for dessert.. but i need food..

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
yea every damn time i going in the smoke joint it always pack ram cram.. dt is how i always end up in mo's lol.. pero NO MAS! that reminds me.. tomorrow i gotta find somehwere to get some grub after taht taste of france.. i feel we might end up in cafe lalo for dessert.. but i need food..
that make sense.....Mo's serve food you know....and it's not half bad....get some wings while you dranking, and that shit hit the spot

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
the other day when i went to Peaches.....i caught a YELLOW CAB on the corner of Tompkins and Greene Ave in Bed Stuy....and they dropped me off.....and when i came home, i caught another yellow cab on the corner of Lewis and Decatur.....to go back home.....

those mofos don't ever stop in brooklyn....they usually in rush to get back to manhattan.....

this is how i know brooklyn is on the come up....lol
For real...and a lot of them cheaper than the regular....cabs !

Catracha305

darling...i don't see no violence...i see the plush green park....white people jogging and walking their dogs

it's funny how black people always want to convince you of the worst....lol

white people walk around there comfortable...why shouldn't i?????

you probably live somewhere south of eastern pkwy....i don't DARE walk in those hoods

I just left BK last week. I'm not familiar with the area, but that's what I saw in Fort Greene and Crown Heights.

Bleacher

Banned
Thanks white people to make BK habitable lol.. isn't this kind of admitting the place is shit since forever ?

WOW ..what a great accomplishment ..Cabs now go to the ghetto ... These backward people kill me... White people jogging and walking their dogs..oh the improvement..

Catracha305

Thanks white people to make BK habitable lol.. isn't this kind of admitting the place is shit since forever ?

WOW ..what a great accomplishment ..Cabs now go to the ghetto ... These backward people kill me... White people jogging and walking their dogs..oh the improvement..
I'm not from BK or NYC. Nor have I been there in over 20 years. I was just making an observation.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
catracha.. some people just don't like brooklyn and/or NYC in general.. and never will.. makes no sense arguing with these types... they dont like it, they dont have to stay or come here... that's all....

Bleacher

Banned
catracha.. some people just don't like brooklyn and/or NYC in general.. and never will.. makes no sense arguing with these types... they dont like it, they dont have to stay or come here... that's all....
Does not liking BK make one's criticism of the dump heap invalid ?

Remember I live in a place where white women run at 3am-5am in the morning alone ..

So it's funny to me to see other people getting all excited about specific cab now driving in their community .. Thats just sad to someone like me..

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Does not liking BK make one's criticism of the dump heap invalid ?

Remember I live in a place where white women run at 3am-5am in the morning alone ..

So it's funny to me to see other people getting all excited about specific cab now driving in their community .. Thats just sad to someone like me..

Ninja, I'm broke and super regular.....But yet, when I touch down in Your City....I'm treated like a Fckin' Star!

So, Ho' stop actin' up!

OverLord Strum

You know I'll never understand why even if you don't have much...why not take pride in keeping it clean?

I applaud brooklyn being cleaned up.

Bleacher

Banned

Ninja, I'm broke and super regular.....But yet, when I touch down in Your City....I'm treated like a Fckin' Star!

So, Ho' stop actin' up!
Treated like a star by who ?

I don't get your point ... Are you saying the people in Toronto are kind and friendly ? Shut the fuk up you hood rat.. Bout star...

Which broke nigga get treated like a star anywhere ? Nigga talking like he's Michael Jackson :feelsick

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
You know I'll never understand why even if you don't have much...why not take pride in keeping it clean?

I applaud brooklyn being cleaned up.

Agree.....

Treated like a star by who ?

I don't get your point ... Are you saying the people in Toronto are kind and friendly ? Shut the fuk up you hood rat.. Bout star...

Which broke nigga get treated like a star anywhere ? Nigga talking like he's Michael Jackson :feelsick

No, N!gga... as in Toronto dudes are LAME, that an AVERAGE nyc dude can be in a STAR in Your City.

fast forward to 3:18 mark...lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RcTwx2Tg0Kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sankofaa

He has a point tho.

Most places in the first world are safe for white people to walk alone, getting excited about hipster restaurants finally opening up or white people walking around is pathetic.

You still in the hood if there are still shootings every week lol

Bleacher

Banned

Agree.....

No, N!gga... as in Toronto dudes are LAME, that an AVERAGE nyc dude can be in a STAR in Your City.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RcTwx2Tg0Kg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
okay .. Thats not something I can debate...

Namey Namey

Agree.....

New yorks biggest star right now is French Montana, now that's lame.

Namey Namey

I can't lie though I do like this song

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VflI7OfCOBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Namey Namey

Agree.....

By the way, a crack head with a liquor bottle in his hand, is not the best way to make a point.