i love the NEW Brooklyn

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Does not liking BK make one's criticism of the dump heap invalid ?

Remember I live in a place where white women run at 3am-5am in the morning alone ..

So it's funny to me to see other people getting all excited about specific cab now driving in their community .. Thats just sad to someone like me..

LOL

that was in response to someone trying to CONVINCE me that i should feel endangered......my point is, why should i feel endangered if they don't....

you are used to white people jogging at 3am in your neighborhood....but if i tell you that, i heard where you live is the dirty hood, and it's dangerous, and nobody wants to live over there??? what would you say? cause from what i hear...Scarborough is the hood....and it is dangerous and dirty...and the white women that's running, at 5am, is running from their abusive jamaican boyfriends....lol

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
He has a point tho.

Most places in the first world are safe for white people to walk alone, getting excited about hipster restaurants finally opening up or white people walking around is pathetic.

You still in the hood if there are still shootings every week lol

you completely missed my point....who said i am getting excited over it.....

how can someone who doesn't live in or walk thru my neighborhood tell me i shouldn't feel safe, when me and the other residents do?

i personally can walk thru my hood tipsy at 5am from a bar and feel 100% safe...i can't tell you the last time i heard a gunshot....i live facing the park.....but i don't hear rowdy niggas in the park....i see elderly women, taking yoga classes in the park....i see my neighbors white, asians, black, old and young...jogging around the park walking their dogs....and they have a doggy walk section in the park, where i see the white people and their dogs, playing with the niggas and their rottweilers, talking about shit that animal lovers do.....i don't feel endagered at all...i come home from work after midnight every night and have to pass the park when i get off the bus.....once i saw some thug looking dude in a bubble vest, run to catch the bus and hold it for an old lady who couldn't run fast enough to catch it.....

but yet unno want to try convince me, i live in a dangerous neighborhood....kmbrct

T

T-MAKAA

These idiots in here not even proud of their own community or neighborhood but talk about Brooklyn.. Lol. Imagine brooklyn is known all over the world and it suppose to be this dirty place like allyuh claim.. now that is changing.. u still have something to say? Lol

Bleacher

Banned
LOL

that was in response to someone trying to CONVINCE me that i should feel endangered......my point is, why should i feel endangered if they don't....

you are used to white people jogging at 3am in your neighborhood....but if i tell you that, i heard where you live is the dirty hood, and it's dangerous, and nobody wants to live over there??? what would you say? cause from what i hear...Scarborough is the hood....and it is dangerous and dirty...and the white women that's running, at 5am, is running from their abusive jamaican boyfriends....lol
Lolol... That's hilarious ...I don't need white people to make cabs come to my area lolol...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Does not liking BK make one's criticism of the dump heap invalid ?

Remember I live in a place where white women run at 3am-5am in the morning alone ..

So it's funny to me to see other people getting all excited about specific cab now driving in their community .. Thats just sad to someone like me..
you can have your opinion.. you think brooklyn is a dump, that's fine.. it's an opinion... i think canada, the entire country, is boring. extremely boring..that's my opinion... does that make our differing opinions the standard as to how others should see those cities? no... it's just how some people see it.. and that's fine.

Bleacher

Banned
you can have your opinion.. you think brooklyn is a dump, that's fine.. it's an opinion... i think canada, the entire country, is boring. extremely boring..that's my opinion... does that make our differing opinions the standard as to how others should see those cities? no... it's just how some people see it.. and that's fine.
Boring bad over it.. but it's safe and richer than the U.S ..

Have all the fun you want - only if Canadians valued fun as much as Americans ..lol..Only if..

People should be wanting to leave BK - not make excuses for the over priced dump.. Now white people start popping up because they can't afford Manhattan suddenly some people are all proud to be from BK as its paradise

Conscious

Banned
Boring bad over it.. but it's safe and richer than the U.S ..

Have all the fun you want - only if Canadians valued fun as much as Americans ..lol..Only if..

People should be wanting to leave BK - not make excuses for the over priced dump.. Now white people start popping up because they can't afford Manhattan suddenly some people are all proud to be from BK as its paradise

So you really feel that the dynamics of an area will remain the same throughout its existence? People are born people die but the dynamics of the social economic make up will remain the same because of a stigma(poor and broken down), that happens to be not the case, remains more prevalent in your country's urban area per capita than Brooklyn. If I go to the worst place in Scarborough, all of Toronto must be a dump right? GTFOH

Crime rates are down and gentrification is up; and Brooklyn has just put its first professional team in effect since the Dodgers in 1957. Brooklyn pride was never stronger.

But hear what, the next time Im at ANY party in the world and they start chanting "Where Scarborogh at, where Toronto at" I will cede your point!

Until that day Brooklyn Fukin Run Tings! Just know we will be more stink and cocky so all you haters need to be put on notice!

If you hated us before, you better expand your hate manufacturing plant ahora mofos cause we still will take your shit, slap your mama and brand "BK" on your forehead for stepping out of place!

*drops mic and leaves this thread*

Bleacher

Banned
So you really feel that the dynamics of an area will remain the same throughout its existence? People are born people die but the dynamics of the social economic make up will remain the same because of a stigma(poor and broken down), that happens to be not the case, remains more prevalent in your country's urban area per capita than Brooklyn. If I go to the worst place in Scarborough, all of Toronto must be a dump right? GTFOH

Crime rates are down and gentrification is up; and Brooklyn has just put its first professional team in effect since the Dodgers in 1957. Brooklyn pride was never stronger.

But hear what, the next time Im at ANY party in the world and they start chanting "Where Scarborogh at, where Toronto at" I will cede your point!

Until that day Brooklyn Fukin Run Tings! Just know we will be more stink and cocky so all you haters need to be put on notice!

If you hated us before, you better expand your hate manufacturing plant ahora mofos cause we still will take your shit, slap your mama and brand "BK" on your forehead for stepping out of place!

The fact BK or anywhere gets called up at some dancehall party is not reason to believe BK is better than anywhere in the world. There are a million and million places much better to live. There are no bad parts of Scarborough to see and Scarborough has never been the home for violence. The things you idiots pride yourself on has no direct impact on your life, its sad to see people "reach" for happiness.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

Until that day Brooklyn Fukin Run Tings!
Just know we will be more stink and cocky so all you haters need to be put on notice!

you see it!!!!!!!

i rep BK ALL DAY.....i ain't jamaican, i ain't belizean, i AM BROOKLYN....been repping BK from the day i was BORN....from it grime....straight through the social climb

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WEKPBTVxjQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nWTP0rF37kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cRIx_L757_A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I5XbmhhoUMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Rh7VWsruSpA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eBGZL4bEYxk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O81Y0WtXZA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jouhRstMKd8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3LMvzdRldCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bQZlXWU0aO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>