i love the NEW Brooklyn

A.K.K.S.

especially since west indians are the most educated people earning the most money, according to some people
You got that right... I will "accept" the term when this is attached to it :D

Anyways, I can't live in BK again. Driving there is a nightmare, the cost-benefit ratio is off and it's dirty as ever.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
But that is why so many people are leaving. Nyc has nostalgia, that's it. Frivolous upper middle class white kids are the only people in the country flocking there. There really aren't any rock solid economic reasons for anyone to live there, rich or poor if you look at the facts.
not so...you do realize that Magic Johnson, bought property in BK....older white people are investing in properties....i see many older white people buying brownstones, not younger white kids....what are you talking about

the rock solid economic reasons is for the GROWTH POTENTIAL....while other areas are DEPRECIATING in value....brooklyn is INCREASING in value.....

i am not being nostalgic...in fact, it's the opposite....nobody is longing for the OLD DAYS of brooklyn, what people are doing is looking FORWARD to what the NEW BROOKLYN welcomes...you got it all twisted

sankofaa

not so...you do realize that Magic Johnson, bought property in BK....older white people are investing in properties....i see many older white people buying brownstones, not younger white kids....what are you talking about

the rock solid economic reasons is for the GROWTH POTENTIAL....while other areas are DEPRECIATING in value....brooklyn is INCREASING in value.....

i am not being nostalgic...in fact, it's the opposite....nobody is longing for the OLD DAYS of brooklyn, what people are doing is looking FORWARD to what the NEW BROOKLYN welcomes...you got it all twisted
I'll answer when I get back from the gym...

sankofaa

now, first off, real estate is no longer depreciating in most markets, south florida for example, saw the sharpest increase and is poised to increase even more in 2013.

Daily News - South Florida Real Estate Makes A Huge Comeback In The Second Half Of 2012

I'm not in real estate, but any investor will see way more return percentage wise in a beachfront condo than they will in any condo or coop in brooklyn, and to be honest the only area of brooklyn showing real growth is the stuy, williamsburg, bushwick, crown heights etc. There are neighborhoods outside of central bk that have not experienced any major upside.

But like I said before I'm willing to bet if you polled the majority of this country most of them would not move to brooklyn, rich poor and in between. I'm glad I grew up there at the time I did but I could think of alot of other places in the tri state where I would live if I had to go back.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
boii,, nickiii an she people... is ah everyday thing over dai

Perp Search / Shots Fired
BROOKLYN *PERP SEARCH/SHOTS FIRED* 354 QUINCY ST X TOMPKINS PD O/S WITH SHOTS FIRED PERP LAST SEEN IN THE REAR YARDS REQ ESU & K9 TO LOC. UNITS SETTING UP A PERIMETER (c) [MNS422]
354 Quincy St & Tompkins Pd
Brooklyn, NY
10/3/2012 6:34 p.m.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
Quincy block 2 days in ah row.?????? nah boii.. nikkki have to come an tell us about the block

Shooting
285 Quincy St
Police
10/4/2012 7:56 p.m.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
lol...even with all the shooting...the neighborhood still getting better, and the property value still increase...and i can walk down the street and feel safe....

mi nah walk the streets of flatbush, canarsie, georgetown or east flatbush at all....

so go head with that...you nah convince me of nothing....lol

but i appreciate the perseverance

N

NaturalBornRidah

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nWTP0rF37kk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
hahahaha

1:19-1:23

''weakness in me knees for dem Guyanese ,been screaming RUFFNECK .. since 93 '',

okay ,at least BK b!tches is knowing how GT men put it down.Lyte must of had a GT dude back in the day,I ain't mad at her.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
come on now nikki... 3 freaking night in a row now... on the same freakin block.? something has to be done nikki.. who an what is going on over their..? let us know

NY Scanner ‏@NYScanner
Brooklyn: 496 Quincy St NYPD reporting 3 people shot, 1 Victim in serious condition, Crime scene being established.
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite
RETWEETS
11:00 PM - 6 Oct 12 · Details

Ras_Apache

Crown Heights ALL DAY!!!!

walk to the park
walk to the museum
25 minutes to the airport
20 minutes to work
15 minutes or less to manhattan
walk to nice farmers market
walk to bars/lounges
walk to barclays center
15 minute door to door commute to one of the best schools in the USA
diversity
2 car garage
front yard/ back yard

f@ck down south with the wack suburban living. If its not Brooklyn then it gotta be someplace in the west indies !