I need some clarification PLEASE...

Minxy

Minxy

so ur gonna deny that u've seen digusting things said about me? Whore is what? Supposed to offend smaddy?..i was called that on the daily, dat nuh nuttin

Minxy

why are u answering my questions with a question? And im not sure what u mean by that? Why, cause im supposedly the only one means that people can say disgusting things about it?

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Minx, is this because tbronx called me a Ho in that thread? I read the comment and went to my bed. So some one may have reported it and Dragon made his comment.
I agree ppl need to hit the report button more often so some of the other vile comments made around here are acknowledged cause I'm sure they are missed by mods sometimes.

But I dont think b/c someone else reported the comment I am a pet? When last u see Dragon play favorite with me. My boobies arent that small for him to check me :kicks

Minxy

lately i see him cracking down on the rules when CERTAIN people are spoken to harshly...i just wanna know who they are so im not :mda: anymore is all...So its that i never reported any of the bullshit? So u know for a FACT that smaddy reported it?

Minx, is this because tbronx called me a Ho in that thread? I read the comment and went to my bed. So some one may have reported it and Dragon made his comment.
I agree ppl need to hit the report button more often so some of the other vile comments made around here are acknowledged cause I'm sure they are missed by mods sometimes.

But I dont think b/c someone else reported the comment I am a pet? When last u see Dragon play favorite with me. My boobies arent that small for him to check me :kicks
never seen you refer to yourself in such an open manner

LIONESS onda RISE

I reported it!!!

I did so because I'm sick! Sick of viewing or allowing others to convince me that some shit is normal... When it's not!!

When I first cme to IMX, I could not believe the language against the women. I was appalled.. The most vile things being said! Minxy said " that's just IMIX" ppl went round like its normal.. And one day, it becomes exactly that!! Well, it's not normal and it's not cool and I'm reporting it AND the N - word whenever I see it

Minxy

I reported it!!!

I did so because I'm sick! Sick of viewing or allowing others to convince me that some shit is normal... When it's not!!

When I first cme to IMX, I could not believe the language against the women. I was appalled.. The most vile things being said! Minxy said " that's just IMIX" ppl went round like its normal.. And one day, it becomes exactly that!! Well, it's not normal and it's not cool and I'm reporting it AND the N - word whenever I see it
and when u reported sick shit that was said to me...di whole blasted tred get delete instead of warning smaddy, or locking it off, so that everyone can see how and who the disgusting people are...hmpf...whatever yo :drag:

Minxy

no miss crabby here bruh, just observant, u zeeit :drag:...i know u have a hard time keeping up and staying focused due to ur old timers, so i will give u a pass :snooks:

Jason kiDD

Super Moderator
I reported it!!!

Thanks...:yu:

LIONESS onda RISE

and when u reported sick shit that was said to me...di whole blasted tred get delete instead of warning smaddy, or locking it off, so that everyone can see how and who the disgusting people are...hmpf...whatever yo :drag:
I have reported things said to and about you.. I've even reported you for using the n word:kicks

Not my call what happens afterward, but u r justified in mentioning a certain favor system in place... Dragons point is also spot on..no one would know what u don't tell them

It's still no excuse for the abuse, so it's time to hit the report button when u feel a way