If Black America was a country

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
maybe jamaican girl is saying that using imix as a microcosm of society, where men tear down women and vice versa and people engage in country wars, a black nation or Panafricanism cannot work as long as these things continue to exist on the scale that they do..

and maybe Lucianite and SKai Bai and the rest are saying . to not give up as in the words of the great Black Stalin.."we could make if we try... just ah little harder" ... lol

SKBai1991

maybe jamaican girl is saying that using imix as a microcosm of society, where men tear down women and vice versa and people engage in country wars, a black nation or Panafricanism cannot work as long as these things continue to exist on the scale that they do..

and maybe Lucianite and SKai Bai and the rest are saying . to not give up as in the words of the great Black Stalin.."we could make if we try... just ah little harder" ... lol
basically

come on people, lets face facts, if Black America was a country it would be dysfunctional, if Black Trinidad was country...it would be even more dysfunctional

if Black Jamaica was a country it would be ten times more dysfunction

Haiti is the classic example of a Black nation gone wrong.

we need to stop buttering stuff up

bhalistix

It is I
there are a couple of things that are common in any of those threads one of them being the rush by west Indians to show off the superiority to Americans. I mean people are using their experience as sampling to judge 37 million peoples, seriously??????. so 1 out of the 10 black people you know in ur field are AA hence that is the representation of how it is every where. These thread, as usual, are stated by an idiot, and from there just continues a downward trajectory of idiocy.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
this thread is hilarious.

You think Jews or Asians ever second-guessed the notion of having their own country and being self-determined? Yet the notion of an independent country run by Black Americans is immediately shot down and labelled a possible failure.

Is building a nation hard? Yes. It took the US nearly 150 years before it was able to come into its own as a major world power, and it took Europeans more than a millenium before they were able to simply come out of the Dark Ages and start BATHING themselves. But nonetheless it's idiotic to think that you can tie your fortunes and your future to the interests of a group of people who literally used to OWN you. Half of the battle is simply letting go of your oppressed mentality and believing you can achieve something.
:kicks

@Your entire post: When the like button just isn't enough!

there are a couple of things that are common in any of those threads one of them being the rush by west Indians to show off the superiority to Americans. I mean people are using their experience as sampling to judge 37 million peoples, seriously??????. so 1 out of the 10 black people you know in ur field are AA hence that is the representation of how it is every where. These thread, as usual, are stated by an idiot, and from there just continues a downward trajectory of idiocy.
what is idiotic about the thread and whats idiotic about me? you foolish guy

J

Juan Dan

Huh? I don't understand the first sentence and some of your other posts. Maybe you are typing too fast or using a phone?
Obama is not Black. What does he have to do with anything?
lucianite ALWAYS types a buncha NOTHING
look at the next series of posts
a buncha nothing
just words fluttering on a screen
"he" is limited by oppression
kind of like
well EXACTLY like
me and my "invisible" henemies
"tha man gon getcha and uncle thomas gon sell you out"
the normal stuff you would expect from an uneducated person in the projects or a trailer park or an ex con

not someone who claims to be VASTLY SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY in america
lol
yes lucianite has house with picket fence and the dog
kind of like light skinned people complaining bout raycism
and preaching blak love
its a whole confused lot

J

Juan Dan

come on people, lets face facts, if Black America was a country it would be dysfunctional, if Black Trinidad was country...it would be even more dysfunctional

if Black Jamaica was a country it would be ten times more dysfunction

Haiti is the classic example of a Black nation gone wrong.

we need to stop buttering stuff up
simply put blak people believe in too much evil
its what destroyed hafrica
the worshipping of so many "gods"
engraven images and blood sakrifyces everywhere
"so ye will be taken away for 433 years to strange lands on ships and given a perm and weave"
somewhere in the bible it says that
what we in the 413th year?

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
this thread is hilarious.

You think Jews or Asians ever second-guessed the notion of having their own country and being self-determined? Yet the notion of an independent country run by Black Americans is immediately shot down and labelled a possible failure.

Is building a nation hard? Yes. It took the US nearly 150 years before it was able to come into its own as a major world power, and it took Europeans more than a millenium before they were able to simply come out of the Dark Ages and start BATHING themselves. But nonetheless it's idiotic to think that you can tie your fortunes and your future to the interests of a group of people who literally used to OWN you. Half of the battle is simply letting go of your oppressed mentality and believing you can achieve something.
Because everyone considered Asian gets along right?

I already pointed out the major error there.

Jews aren't all the same either, hence all the Jewish parents of mixed race children...when normally Jews only marry other Jews...

Let's stop making it look like everyone else is so united, skin colour does not a nation make. And this was about black Americans making their own country.

Foreigners blacker than them coming here and sorting out themselves so good luck if they can't sort out when they don't have the running of a country to do, how you feel they going to sort out the starting and developing of a nation?

Man please. Anyway. Mentality would need to change for that...AND THEY WOULD NEED THE FREE LABOR HEADSTART virtually all other major powers of today got!!!!!!

Who black people going to get to work for them for free with minimal overhead costs for food clothes and shelter?

Sort out the individual FAMILIES first we love to take the easy way out talking about fantastic sh*t and can't deal with the hardcore basic thing that needs fixing: FAMILY U.N.I.T.S. There is no nation without that, you trying to talk about a housing scheme and the cement not even done mix for the first building block much less.

THAT is what we need to spend all this energy and time focusing on. But we won't do it cause the grand dreams are so much easier and safer...

IF WE CANNOT MANAGE FAMILY UNIT, WE CANNOT MANAGE A NATION...

Oneshot

where de crix
How often do you see any type of Black collective power? Just read the threads on IMIX. Blacks of one gender insulting the other gender. Blacks from one nation insulting someone from another island, etc.

It is a fantasy.
there is no collective power, there is a king, king maker, and the sheep to be slaughtered. Across all races, all nations.

y'all proposing this herd behaviour which is dangerous and stupid.

you focusing on the colour the skin, which is not the issue. there are the ignorant masses who will be controlled by the powerful few.

Katrina is a perfect example. stick with the masses, wait it out for the man to advise, and you gonna find yourself being raped by your neighbour in a make shift refugee camp.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
there is no collective power, there is a king, king maker, and the sheep to be slaughtered. Across all races, all nations.

you focusing on the colour the skin, which is not the issue. there are the ignorant masses who will be controlled by the powerful few.

Katrina is a perfect example. stick with the masses, wait it out for the man to advise, and you gonna find yourself being raped by your neighbour in a make shift refugee camp.
Amen.

Carib2

First off what the hell would ''Black America'' be called? Maybe Dixia or the Confederacy?
Anyway a black America would most probably resemble Trinidad but with a different culture and demographic oh and climate...

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos

That is what I wrote. Do you even read what you are responding to before you reply?

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
Did I say Obama was black ? Show be where ?
You said WE elected Obama? What does he have to do with this discussion? He is a non-black male elected by a mostly non-black group of Americans.

Why did you bring him into this discussion? In the theoretical ALL-BLACK state, he would not exist.

Do you have to explain everything to yourself?

jlkcm

i am a black american and believe we should have our own country here int usa territory. This is vew shared by millions of us.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i really hate threads like this....because all the delusional people with superiority complexes come out

all the BLACK WEALTH in america belongs to AFRICAN AMERICANS

all the BLACK IVY LEAGUE LEGACIES are african americans

smh