If Black America was a country

jlkcm

The truth is that millions of black people in America want their own Country here in this land.

America has supressed the fact that we have fought and died to form our country here, Americans were not the only ones that fought and died to form their country here.

The fact is, this is part of our make up, not a fad nor a fantasy.

No different that your ancestors established your countries in Barbados, St. Lucia, and other island nations.

We are still in the progress of attaining nationhood.

LIONESS onda RISE

You said WE elected Obama? What does he have to do with this discussion? He is a non-black male elected by a mostly non-black group of Americans.

Why did you bring him into this discussion? In the theoretical ALL-BLACK state, he would not exist.

Do you have to explain everything to yourself?
Obama is a non-black man? Utterly rediculous!!!!!!!!

Obama would exist in black America because he is black.. Pls understand and respect OUR culture. Obama identifies as black so who are u to say otherwise

jlkcm

this thread is hilarious.

You think Jews or Asians ever second-guessed the notion of having their own country and being self-determined? Yet the notion of an independent country run by Black Americans is immediately shot down and labelled a possible failure.

Is building a nation hard? Yes. It took the US nearly 150 years before it was able to come into its own as a major world power, and it took Europeans more than a millenium before they were able to simply come out of the Dark Ages and start BATHING themselves. But nonetheless it's idiotic to think that you can tie your fortunes and your future to the interests of a group of people who literally used to OWN you. Half of the battle is simply letting go of your oppressed mentality and believing you can achieve something.

Thank you for your insght and understanding in the nature of nation building.

All nations have humble beginings, we're no diffrent. What you call black american country has a name, the nation is named Mahali.

I would like each of you to understand that we are comitted to establishing our country, though we have matters that require improvements, they don't negate our desire to be idependent just as each of you are in your respective countries.

We have many strengths and attributes that lend to the future success of our quest in establishing our country.

I am a Mahalian.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Obama is a non-black man? Utterly rediculous!!!!!!!!

Obama would exist in black America because he is black.. Pls understand and respect OUR culture. Obama identifies as black so who are u to say otherwise
i tell you some of these people delusional

bet you her argument is "he's not Black, he is African or biracial"

it's like the concept eludes them that WE ALL ARE BLACK.....just from different places

i hate to hear idiots say, i am not Black, i am jamaican, trinidadian

they feel the term Black only applies to african americans

LIONESS onda RISE

it's like the concept eludes them that WE ALL ARE BLACK.....just from different places

Not only, she will say he's "mixed" not respecting or understanding our culture of what black is in this country

SKBai1991

to be fair tho, Black Americans do the SAME thing.

i really hate threads like this....because all the delusional people with superiority complexes come out

all the BLACK WEALTH in america belongs to AFRICAN AMERICANS

all the BLACK IVY LEAGUE LEGACIES are african americans

smh
lol

that first statement you made is arguable, and the second is completely and utterly untrue.

black does not really mean much, its more of an American concept

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

isnt it the other way around... they dont identify as african american or black american but will say that they are black