if i don't say it, am going to bust

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
BLACK MEN ARE SO INSECURE AND WEAK!

when are they going to finally man up and be honest and own up to their shortcomings.

is Big Boss the only one here capable of doing so? funny thing is, in order for it to happen, it had to be piggybacked on a female issue tho

why couldn't Big Boss just speak directly to the men, and discuss the obvious insecurities from that angle? it's like men know that only women are elevated enough to have honest dialogue, so they go thru us, but then some men still find a way to diminish what we have to offer....and throw us under the bus...

women on imix are FORCED to face and deal with our flaws every single day, while the dudes just side step and never bother to reflect on their shit.....WHEN ARE YOU MEN GOING TO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT HONESTLY?

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Here we go again lol

I wasn't speaking about a man issue, I was speaking about a black issue but more specifically something I recently learned that pertains to women. Why would I be speaking to men specifically about that particular subject? I didn't address my thread to anyone in particular, I simply shared what I have recently come to realize. Don't use me in this please and thanks.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Here we go again lol

I wasn't speaking about a man issue, I was speaking about a black issue but more specifically something I recently learned that pertains to women. Why would I be speaking to men specifically about that particular subject? I didn't address my thread to anyone in particular, I simply shared what I have recently come to realize. Don't use me in this please and thanks.
lol...sooooooooooo you can discuss the female issue....ONCE AGAIN......but had no intention of addressing the male aspect, that was just a coincidence that it came up?

so i gave you credit prematurely? ok, thanks for letting that be known

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
i got all kinds of issues, you gotta bake that in when dealing with me
does your woman have the luxury of being allowed to, come with issues?

or does she have to work her issues out first before you are even willing to give her the time of day?

because every dude wants to be accepted as a "work in progress", but women are expected the be finished products

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
lol...sooooooooooo you can discuss the female issue....ONCE AGAIN......but had no intention of addressing the male aspect, that was just a coincidence that it came up?

so i gave you credit prematurely? ok, thanks for letting that be known
You have issues oui! Remember last week I told you you aren't much different than what you accuse Carlos of?! How de ass does me having a discussion and finally getting a better understanding of a woman issue that stems from what they go through in their childhood and how it affects them directly as adults get to be about men. I admitted that we play a role in it's perpetuation and also touched on the fact that we too get conditioned into doing what we do (to exacerbate the problem) from young as well. SO what the hell exactly do you want?!! Steups it's as if people have to tailor their comments and address them to whom you choose for you to hop off this damn bullshit "man weak, man weak, men are so weak, fockin wagon!

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Here we go again lol

You have time wid Nikki hoss? that chick like she does just be praying fuh ah man/men tuh make ah thread so she could let loose her leggo beast amazonian wild cat madness on him/them. Nikki yuh ever thought about wrestling? yuh know like getting in the ring and wrestling men? you seem like the type that would love to take out your frustration on men in the ring. like sit down on them until deh tap out or some shit.:black eye

Alpha Unit

Insurgent

or does she have to work her issues out first before you are even willing to give her the time of day?

because every dude wants to be accepted as a "work in progress", but women are expected the be finished products
That is a load of fockin horse shit! Wha fockin man you does encounter? Or are you using the bullshit on imix as your barometer? You cah even be serious wit dat shit u juss say dey. No fockin way no how! Woman is de most confused of both genders right up until ole fockin age so how de ass dem could march into any relationship being complete?!!

sankofaa

depends on the TYPE of issues

J

Juan Dan

You have issues oui! Remember last week I told you you aren't much different than what you accuse Carlos of?! How de ass does me having a discussion and finally getting a better understanding of a woman issue that stems from what they go through in their childhood and how it affects them directly as adults get to be about men. I admitted that we play a role in it's perpetuation and also touched on the fact that we too get conditioned into doing what we do (to exacerbate the problem) from young as well. SO what the hell exactly do you want?!! Steups it's as if people have to tailor their comments and address them to whom you choose for you to hop off this damn bullshit "man weak, man weak, men are so weak, fockin wagon!
sir for you to say that bout me you dont understand NOTHING
when I went on dee haych har it was to discuss the klan
they didnt wanna discuss those things so I went to grown folks and they followed with negativity....
I then went to their passa passa and discussed RESPECT LOVE, BLACK PRIDE, HONOR, TREATING EACH OTHER GOOD, TREATING THE BLACK WOMAN GOOD, BEING KIND TO EACH OTHER

CAME TO HIMIX WITH THE SAME SHIT
and it was rejected by most
and to this day still discussing the same thing
just way lesss
take from that what you may
you just now realising you HURT AND DESTROY BLK WOMAN with a bullshit "playa playa light skin lovah" mentality

no sir you just waking up to the harm done to the blk woman
I been on this shit
I retired
thanks

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
sir for you to say that bout me you dont understand NOTHING
when I went on dee haych har it was to discuss the klan
they didnt wanna discuss those things so I went to grown folks and they followed with negativity....
I then went to their passa passa and discussed RESPECT LOVE, BLACK PRIDE, HONOR, TREATING EACH OTHER GOOD, TREATING THE BLACK WOMAN GOOD, BEING KIND TO EACH OTHER

CAME TO HIMIX WITH THE SAME SHIT
and it was rejected by most
and to this day still discussing the same thing
just way lesss
take from that what you may
you just now realising you HURT AND DESTROY BLK WOMAN with a bullshit "playa playa light skin lovah" mentality

no sir you just waking up to the harm done to the blk woman
I been on this shit
I retired
thanks
I didn't say anything about you read again. I said she is just like what she accused you of being!

J

Juan Dan

I didn't say anything about you read again. I said she is just like what she accused you of being!
ok apologies cause I can tell you for sure
its one of the main reasons I dont respect the intelligence of many of these himix women
cause if ME is percieved to be disrespectful and hate blk woman
dem is more stupid than stupid can be
in any case I try not to get in the way of playas and their prey
I try very very very hard to not be a "hater" or even the perception of

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
That is a load of fockin horse shit! Wha fockin man you does encounter? Or are you using the bullshit on imix as your barometer? You cah even be serious wit dat shit u juss say dey. No fockin way no how! Woman is de most confused of both genders right up until ole fockin age so how de ass dem could march into any relationship being complete?!!

it's amazing how your UNDERSTANDING flip flops based on WHOM you are addressing

just because you THINK you have to go in defense mode, shouldn't mean that you have to change your thought and understanding process

you do realize,that i am saying the same thing taj is saying in the other thread right? you do see that Chinks agreed, right? i KNOW your reaction would have been different towards them.....your inconsistency just proves taj to be correct when she said your comments seem to be the ideas of someone else and not your own

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
blowing up at me, and reacting to me the way some of y'all do, don't make what i say less valid...in fact, it validates my point further

you keep going around and around and around...and i am just shooting direct...it's not about who have time for me...unno lucky i have time for unno

it's the patience of the woman that keeps the community strong...REMEMBER THAT

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
it's amazing how your UNDERSTANDING flip flops based on WHO you are addressing

just because you THINK you have to go in defense mode, shouldn't mean that you have to change your thought and understanding process

you do realize,that i am saying the same thing taj is saying in the other thread right? you do see that Chinks agreed, right? i KNOW your reaction would have been different towards them.....your inconsistency just proves taj to be correct when she said your comments seem to be the ideas of someone else and not your own
Honestly I hate how you always using my threads to launch some asshole talk about men being weak. You don't get to tell me what to post and who to address. Yuh out of fockin place. If Taj was on da same shit she get de same damn response. You act like I musse does come here to impress Imix woman. You of yuh own self cah even be so schupid as to believe I will come here with other people's thoughts and pass them off as mine. What is the benefit? Fuh imix woman to think ah smart? well adjusted? honest? Who de fock cares I eh lookin to fock dem! I eh even want none ah dem fockin number to call or texx dem. You need to tink about de shit yuh typin an who it is too. I doh give ah fock bout nobody on here to go through all da nonsense.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Honestly I hate how you always using my threads to launch some asshole talk about men being weak. You don't get to tell me what to post and who to address. Yuh out of fockin place. If Taj was on da same shit she get de same damn response. You act like I musse does come here to impress Imix woman. You of yuh own self cah even be so schupid as to believe I will come here with other people's thoughts and pass them off as mine. What is the benefit? Fuh imix woman to think ah smart? well adjusted? honest? Who de fock cares I eh lookin to fock dem! I eh even want none ah dem fockin number to call or texx dem. You need to tink about de shit yuh typin an who it is too. I doh give ah fock bout nobody on here to go through all da nonsense.
:rofl:

why so emotional dude??????

and why did you delete your thread????

you hate how i launch some asshole talks???? WORD????

YET HOW MANY MEN LAUNCH ASSHOLE TALKS AGAINST WOMEN DAILY ON HERE

why the problem with me son? lol

:rofl:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
oh yea, Taj basically was saying the same thing...just so much sweeter....and she said it TWICE....

that men take their time coming around to an understanding

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
oh yea, Taj basically was saying the same thing...just so much sweeter....and she said it TWICE....

that men take their time coming around to an understanding
with regard to things dealing with women. Man doh ha no poosy so we eh go understand from day one what allyuh understand about allyuh selves. Just like allyuh have not ah fockin clue bout man no matter how much allyuh tink allyuh do. De bess allyuh could do is place man in categories and even den allyuh still eh fockin sure.

Call me emotional or whatever de fock yuh choose there is a reason I stay out of certain threads. While de man does be tearin allyuh de fock dong I does make threads attemmpting to uplift and sometimes enlighten. just because I not doing it how you want does not change de fact that me an dem is nuh de fockin same.

Have ah good evening :hi:

J

Juan Dan

with regard to things dealing with women. Man doh ha no poosy so we eh go understand from day one what allyuh understand about allyuh selves. Just like allyuh have not ah fockin clue bout man no matter how much allyuh tink allyuh do. De bess allyuh could do is place man in categories and even den allyuh still eh fockin sure.

Call me emotional or whatever de fock yuh choose there is a reason I stay out of certain threads. While de man does be tearin allyuh de fock dong I does make threads attemmpting to uplift and sometimes enlighten. just because I not doing it how you want does not change de fact that me an dem is nuh de fockin same.

Have ah good evening :hi:
lol@ you not chasing poosy on himix
notice that the men who are "respectful" are constantly chasing poosy and using women like dishrags
you not paying attention sir