if i don't say it, am going to bust

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
with regard to things dealing with women. Man doh ha no poosy so we eh go understand from day one what allyuh understand about allyuh selves. Just like allyuh have not ah fockin clue bout man no matter how much allyuh tink allyuh do. De bess allyuh could do is place man in categories and even den allyuh still eh fockin sure.

Call me emotional or whatever de fock yuh choose there is a reason I stay out of certain threads. While de man does be tearin allyuh de fock dong I does make threads attemmpting to uplift and sometimes enlighten. just because I not doing it how you want does not change de fact that me an dem is nuh de fockin same.

Have ah good evening :hi:

dude...she was talking about MEN UNDERSTANDING THAT THEIR PREFERENCES COME FROM A PLACE OF INSECURITIES....not about women hair stuff.....

now you going around and around pretending like you wasn't understanding, and you deleted the thread because you don't want to have to continue on THAT path of understanding, that men are slow to UNDERSTAND THEMSELVES

you want to delete the evidence that you admitted to knowing that men are slow to understand themselves, just so you can take a defensive stance against me....why?????

what's the flip flopping for? if you know what you know THEN ENLIGHTEN YOUR PEERS

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
dude...she was talking about MEN UNDERSTANDING THAT THEIR PREFERENCES COME FROM A PLACE OF INSECURITIES....not about women hair stuff.....

now you going around and around pretending like you wasn't understanding, and you deleted the thread because you don't want to have to continue on THAT path of understanding, that men are slow to UNDERSTAND THEMSELVES

you want to delete the evidence that you admitted to knowing that men are slow to understand themselves, just so you can take a defensive stance against me....why?????

what's the flip flopping for? if you know what you know THEN ENLIGHTEN YOUR PEERS
I never responded to that particular response from Taj so not sure how I flip flopping but whatever makes you feel as if your points are valid cool beans. Delete evidence? I deleted it because I felt like it plain and simple. I have been taken to task here for what would seem like worse infractions and never "deleted the evidence" so that is hokum. Maybe you read what you wanted to because I made no admission about men being slow to understand themselves. My response was specific to the conditioning that makes many lean towards eurocentric standards of beauty. It wasn't about men not understanding themselves the way you would like to make it seem. I responded to something you said and my response was that people cannot address what they don't realize they have been conditioned to believe is true. It is the same reason why the majority of black women in NY have fake hair ask dem fockas to explain why and I bet they fockin can't give the real reason.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I never responded to that particular response from Taj so not sure how I flip flopping but whatever makes you feel as if your points are valid cool beans. Delete evidence? I deleted it because I felt like it plain and simple. I have been taken to task here for what would seem like worse infractions and never "deleted the evidence" so that is hokum. Maybe you read what you wanted to because I made no admission about men being slow to understand themselves. My response was specific to the conditioning that makes many lean towards eurocentric standards of beauty. It wasn't about men not understanding themselves the way you would like to make it seem. I responded to something you said and my response was that people cannot address what they don't realize they have been conditioned to believe is true. It is the same reason why the majority of black women in NY have fake hair ask dem fockas to explain why and I bet they fockin can't give the real reason.

smh.....whatever Big Boss....you truly disappointing me right now....because every time i put you on the pedestal and elevate you above the rest of degenerates that post on here....you HURL YOURSELF back into the cesspool of ignorance that the other men seem to enjoy wallowing in.......just because you feel you have to defend yourself against me, and ironically, i don't even think badly of you at all

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
smh.....whatever Big Boss....you truly disappointing me right now....because every time i put you on the pedestal and elevate you above the rest of degenerates that post on here....you HURL YOURSELF back into the cesspool of ignorance that the other men seem to enjoy wallowing in.......just because you feel you have to defend yourself against me, and ironically, i don't even think badly of you at all
I doh have to defend myself against anyone here so I care not about that. I do however care that any thread that I share any details whatsoever about my home life is not tainted with nonsense. The minute yuh felt the urge you should have started your thread and left mine. Instead you started it in there and I am not interested in that. Sorry that yuh disappointed, think of me however you want because I know that I am not among any dregs here on Imix no matter what you think. And I don't need to insult anyone in any shape or form to stand above the so called cesspool and you kno dat.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I doh have to defend myself against anyone here so I care not about that. I do however care that any thread that I share any details whatsoever about my home life is not tainted with nonsense. The minute yuh felt the urge you should have started your thread and left mine. Instead you started it in there and I am not interested in that. Sorry that yuh disappointed, think of me however you want because I know that I am not among any dregs here on Imix no matter what you think. And I don't need to insult anyone in any shape or form to stand above the so called cesspool and you kno dat.
*guffaw*

did you really just say that??????? really??????

UN-FUKKING-BELIEVABLE

i said this an hour ago

i purposely started my own thread, as to not derail his thread with "my agenda" lol

funny thing is, he gonna say that i tried to derail it...when taj is the one that was driving the points home.....

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
What you said and what you did aren't congruent. Not my fault, sorry.

dude...the only thing i did in your thread was COSIGN WHAT TAJ SAID....

and spoke of my own experiences with my natural hair....oh, and i asked Chinky to comment

why you so upset that i cosigned taj.....chinky cosigned her too....

you mad i made a new thread????? and you said that's what i should have done...and that's what i did....SO WHAT THE FUKK IS REALLY YOUR PROBLEM?

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
dude...the only thing i did in your thread was COSIGN WHAT TAJ SAID....

and spoke of my own experiences with my natural hair....oh, and i asked Chinky to comment

why you so upset that i cosigned taj.....chinky cosigned her too....

you mad i made a new thread????? and you said that's what i should have done...and that's what i did....SO WHAT THE FUKK IS REALLY YOUR PROBLEM?
I's married now...please address me as such!

:rolleyes: