If You Had To Chose Between These 2 Afflictions

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
Which one would it be?

Blindness or deafness.

Why?

And what would be your natural reaction to being unfortunate enough for dis to happen to you at this stage in your life?

To me dis a tuff one.

I love music so much, I'll miss it like crazy, but I think I rather be able to at least SEE where the fukk I'm going.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Which one would it be?

Blindness or deafness.

Why?

And what would be your natural reaction to being unfortunate enough for dis to happen to you at this stage in your life?

To me dis a tuff one.

I love music so much, I'll miss it like crazy, but I think I rather be able to at least SEE where the fukk I'm going.
DEAFNESS, because I HAVE to KEEP my EYES on my WOMEN.

V

vincy_socababy

blindness i suppose,

i'd rather not see all the ugliness in the world and i would still be able to tune everything out and listen to music or just the sound of my hunny breathing while we sleep, or the ocean. etc

gosh but i go miss LOST dread:(

nono i want meh hearing and eyesight thanks

soca junkie

strength, courage, wisdom
blindness i suppose,

i'd rather not see all the ugliness in the world and i would still be able to tune everything out and listen to music or just the sound of my hunny breathing while we sleep, or the ocean. etc

:kicks when does lost star back up??

and yeah that's a hard choice. my initial thought is sight...music makes me too happy to give that up.

RotiKing2004eva

blindness i suppose,

soon it coming back

ElleElle

Monday, August 6th, 2007
Blindness, even though to me, it's a harder handicap to deal with. Sound is too soulful to miss.

V

vincy_socababy

I know say deafness b/c I have to still see what a guy is working with :grin:
gyal just imagine how keen the other senses get hen you lose one. yuh know when yuh blindfolded and just reaching out to touch someone.

so i hear

:grin:

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
I'm actually a bit surpised as to how many of you went with being blind instead of deaf.

Interesting.

It's a hard choice to go with indeed.

I like to see the women, the sunset, the tv (wid close caption now no doubt), uhm and everything else.

Music you can still feel de bass an ting, caw I know nuff deaf people dat does be pumpin reggae music mad loud in dey car and dey say is de bass and riddim dey feelin. Dey does be jammin to it like dey could hear it too, so I'll have to join dat clique.

My first response would most likely be to bawl dung de place. Prolly extra loud too, seeing as I wouldn't be able to actually hear myself bawl.

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
i'll chose deafness. I have problems hearing as it is already.

Allyuh get tie up, there is this girl by my grandparents name Stacey, she's mute. One day she doing chores and tell me why homegirl have walkman in her ears and real pelting waist and carrying on...and who could wine down behind a truck Jouvert morning in town more than her? Although she cant hear the music, she can feel the vibrations/bass etc and she have more timin than ppl who could hear eh.

So take way meh hearing if anything oui, although i rather nothing being taken away.

ElleElle

Monday, August 6th, 2007
I'm actually a bit surpised as to how many of you went with being blind instead of deaf.

Interesting.

It's a hard choice to go with indeed.

I like to see the women, the sunset, the tv (wid close caption now no doubt), uhm and everything else.

Music you can still feel de bass an ting, caw I know nuff deaf people dat does be pumpin reggae music mad loud in dey car and dey say is de bass and riddim dey feelin. Dey does be jammin to it like dey could hear it too, so I'll have to join dat clique.

My first response would most likely be to bawl dung de place. Prolly extra loud too, seeing as I wouldn't be able to actually hear myself bawl.
You ever hear a choir sing with no music.....or chant songs all to yourself....
I wouldn't give that up for the world. Some songs don't need music, just words that touch. Song can paint pictures also.

It's not suprising at all that many of the preferences differ - it's according to what you value most in life. It's indeed a hard choice, but I wouldn't hesitate if I had to choose.

foxxietrini

a.k.a. Buss_Slippers
Blindness, even though to me, it's a harder handicap to deal with. Sound is too soulful to miss.
True true..I think I would choose blindness if I had to. You can still hear your loved ones and speak to them. You can stilll play music..look at stevie wonder. You can still wine because you hear the music and W. Indians are born wining anyway so you don't need to watch people lol. When I get dressed I might miss knowing whether I match or not though:( Its definitely a tough one. You can experience so many emotions by sense of hearing..so I would keep it

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
True true..I think I would choose blindness if I had to. You can still hear your loved ones and speak to them. You can stilll play music..look at stevie wonder. You can still wine because you hear the music and W. Indians are born wining anyway so you don't need to watch people lol. When I get dressed I might miss knowing whether I match or not though:( Its definitely a tough one. You can experience so many emotions by sense of hearing..so I would keep it
:eek:fftopic: is dat rasta pasta in that plate there? You know how long i aint make that....i love it 3 bad